Epic Perfect World

Poll

Would you like a way to farm TM cape solo ?

yes
78 (80.4%)
no
19 (19.6%)

Total Members Voted: 81

A way to farm TM cape SOLO

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
I'd be for this. I'm more of a loner and I do not like having to tag along with randoms to farm the cape, I actually had a squad that kept on failing to get the medals. After so long I just gave up, I am tired of having to go with randoms to get the cape.
I'm only keeping this account open because of the memories I have on here, the good and the bad. I logged in just to change my account, and then I'm putting this dusty book back on the shelf.

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk

Shut up. You don't have a say in this, and why are you talking about randoms when you're a random yourself.

10/10 would fap
I'm only keeping this account open because of the memories I have on here, the good and the bad. I logged in just to change my account, and then I'm putting this dusty book back on the shelf.

Offline operator

• NSA Spy
  • You just got NSA'd
I also think it would be nice to have a way to farm the cape solo, cause atm it is rather difficult to get a good squad and a squad that won't kick you or afk. People that already have their cape are less likely to help farm for someone else's even if they are a guildie its just human nature to be lazy when you have all you can get.

scatterer3

It's already easy enough, and it's not fair to get it even more easier towards the people who earned it via the old way. Faking lazy ass.

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
It's already easy enough, and it's not fair to get it even more easier towards the people who earned it via the old way. Faking lazy ass.

We're not asking for easier, just a way to farm it solo. I am not a good team player so I could use it a lot.

scatterer3

We're not asking for easier, just a way to farm it solo. I am not a good team player so I could use it a lot.

Solo is easier mate.

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
Solo is easier mate.

Depends on what is being solo'd.

In the social aspect yes, it is easier because you don't have to put up with randoms.

Offline Grinder

• Leader of the 4th reich
Solo is easier mate.

It can be made so hard to solo that it takes the same time or more to get it then with the old way ...
Try 3-3 with sin solo ... you will see what i mean xD
Ajdin - 150 sin
CearBear - 150 EA
Hooker - 150 seeker

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
It can be made so hard to solo that it takes the same time or more to get it then with the old way ...
Try 3-3 with sin solo ... you will see what i mean xD

Oh dear God...Sins are squishy as fck. Now that the levels of the mobs in there have been elevated even I get killed if I charge in like Leeroy Jenkins.

Offline Grinder

Oh dear God...Sins are squishy as fck. Now that the levels of the mobs in there have been elevated even I get killed if I charge in like Leeroy Jenkins.

I know that feeling ... when i came back i did it in dragon gear , got killed  >.<
Ajdin - 150 sin
CearBear - 150 EA
Hooker - 150 seeker

Offline Tavern

• Old Player
I farmed almost 2 capes, and I only did 2 failed runs. Ever considered that you are the one making it fail? Stupid White Trash.

Offline Dendoora☆

• Another artist
  • Characters: Dendoora
I farmed almost 2 capes, and I only did 2 failed runs. Ever considered that you are the one making it fail? Stupid White Trash.
Not everyone has the same luck as you do. Some people get in squads where you can't do it since they don't know what to do or are too slow, with makes the squad fail.

Offline Grinder

Ahhh that hate i love it xD
Baby i do my job fast and easy ... for example in abba ... i kill tower and guard and go to peach ... and the pinoys dont even kill the mobs , sometimes some wb rushes to peachbloom and lure it back , but ofc i fail ...
White trash ... i feel offended , ban piz <3
Ajdin - 150 sin
CearBear - 150 EA
Hooker - 150 seeker

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
Not everyone has the same luck as you do. Some people get in squads where you can't do it since they don't know what to do or are too slow, with makes the squad fail.
^^^^^^^^^
All this! I can even begin to count how many squads I've been in that fail or get the silver medal instead.

Offline MorbidAngel

• Dragon Seeker
  • 1 man army
i just don't like people and it goes faster if im alone.

Morbid/\ngel - 150 seeker