Epic Perfect World

Poll

Would you like a way to farm TM cape solo ?

yes
78 (80.4%)
no
19 (19.6%)

Total Members Voted: 81

A way to farm TM cape SOLO

Offline Melody⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • ♥ Ruin was here (and so was Toots). TangleNub(ew)
  • Characters: Melody|Harmony
  • Faction: EPW_Team
I rather like the concept of working in groups to achieve this.

Spending 5 minutes with the average EPW player in PVE makes me forget the above.

This is why I would consider having it looked into, lol :x
I love farming, I love instances, but some people.....

Hmm, well I believe that the design of the TM robe is to instigate team work, just one thing in the game that is not overly easy to obtain and takes a little more work as opposed to CSing or soloing everything.

There is no harm into looking into it I guess, but then every man and his dog will have the robe on every account, causing it to depreciate in value (yes, I know it can't be traded or sold, more status).

♥ Love and will miss you guys ♥
Resigned to start playing real life c:

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
You should change to just 1 option available,LMAO.

Offline Grinder

• Leader of the 4th reich
You should change to just 1 option available,LMAO.

fixed <.<
Ajdin - 150 sin
CearBear - 150 EA
Hooker - 150 seeker

Offline Grinder

This is why I would consider having it looked into, lol :x
I love farming, I love instances, but some people.....

Hmm, well I believe that the design of the TM robe is to instigate team work, just one thing in the game that is not overly easy to obtain and takes a little more work as opposed to CSing or soloing everything.

There is no harm into looking into it I guess, but then every man and his dog will have the robe on every account, causing it to depreciate in value (yes, I know it can't be traded or sold, more status).

Well ... It can be made hard to get even when you solo farm it and it should be made hard >.<
I wouldn't even mad if it takes 100x times then getting it with a pt ... coz i wana be able to farm it by myself .
1 Question : You wouldn't like your dog to have that cape ? Q.Q
Ajdin - 150 sin
CearBear - 150 EA
Hooker - 150 seeker

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
Well ... It can be made hard to get even when you solo farm it and it should be made hard >.<
I wouldn't even mad if it takes 100x times then getting it with a pt ... coz i wana be able to farm it by myself .
1 Question : You wouldn't like your dog to have that cape ? Q.Q

No, don't give cape to dog. Dog already OP, nids nerf instead.

Also, I suppose the easiest way would be to add a (very) rare untradable drop to all instances which can be exchanged for a medal?

Offline Melody⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • ♥ Ruin was here (and so was Toots). TangleNub(ew)
  • Characters: Melody|Harmony
  • Faction: EPW_Team
No, don't give cape to dog. Dog already OP, nids nerf instead.

^
Much gear
                  very skill
      wow

Also, I suppose the easiest way would be to add a (very) rare untradable drop to all instances which can be exchanged for a medal?

Not a bad idea. Maybe make an old instance reusable.

♥ Love and will miss you guys ♥
Resigned to start playing real life c:

Offline Nea

• Game Master
Make TT 3-3 drop 1 medal untradeble,go make 48 TT 3-3 runs,1 run is atleast 30-40 minutes,have fun

Offline Ace

• Stop bothering me.
  • Characters: Ace
  • Faction: Regicide Leader
One possibility would be to make the old TM option we had, which honestly in my option was so much more tedious and annoying because of the ungodly amount of runs one needed the other option for soloable TM. I just suggest increasing the runs to maybe double to prevent farming abuse/easy for tanks who just draw the whole cave

Offline Min

• Blink~~
  • Shave my shoes

^This :))

Offline Groovy

• Imperare sibi maximum imperium est
Make TT 3-3 drop 1 medal untradeble,go make 48 TT 3-3 runs,1 run is atleast 30-40 minutes,have fun
There are times when you  can do 3-4 succesful TM runs in that timeframe.

And times when you can't do a single good run in hour (spamming in WC for squad members, time before they actually gather near NPC, first run, someone moves too early in SoT, fail, resquad, wait again till they get to NPC, explain how TM works, go in, run half TM, someone dies and DC, other guy ragequits, spam WC again for ppl, no one comes, you give up).

So giving the option to do it through longer instance but 100% solo would be nice. Those who like work in a team, be fast and efficient will take old option. Those who prefer to do their stuff on their own and take their time while PvE'ing will prefer new option.

I like the idea of giving drop chance to some of TT bosses, TT is a fun instance but it favors some classes. Demon assassin will have easier time there than, say, wizard or cleric. So Agatio would have to adjust the stats on bosses I guess to even out the amount of work every class will have to do to get that medal.
I am a leaf on the wind... Watch how I soar...

Offline Nea

• Game Master
Or u can make an demon assassin dragon and spam every boss then account stash the cape

Offline Grinder

Or u can make an demon assassin dragon and spam every boss then account stash the cape

o.o i did 3-3 with few sins ... some demon some sage ... but all drop like flies including me in dragon gear .
I duno if the new way should be TT or not ... I don't even care xD i just want a way to solo it .  >:D
Ajdin - 150 sin
CearBear - 150 EA
Hooker - 150 seeker

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
I actually agree. 

Sure you can go with guildies, but what if you're in a faction that won't help? It would certainly cut down the time and teles spent looking for 5 others, which may never happen.  It is only one of two pieces I still need, but I get stuck with people who have no idea how to run (2 virgins in a squad, that's fine--when I have to explain to the whole squad, not so much). Or with complete jackasses.

If there was a solo way, it'd give me something to do at least, and I won't have to depend on randoms on whether or not I'll get my cape in the next 5 years.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Milan

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
I rather like the concept of working in groups to achieve this.

Offline Grinder

I actually agree. 

Sure you can go with guildies, but what if you're in a faction that won't help? It would certainly cut down the time and teles spent looking for 5 others, which may never happen.  It is only one of two pieces I still need, but I get stuck with people who have no idea how to run (2 virgins in a squad, that's fine--when I have to explain to the whole squad, not so much). Or with complete jackasses.

If there was a solo way, it'd give me something to do at least, and I won't have to depend on randoms on whether or not I'll get my cape in the next 5 years.

She said everything i had to say >.<
Ajdin - 150 sin
CearBear - 150 EA
Hooker - 150 seeker