Epic Perfect World

A way to farm TM cape SOLO

Offline Grinder

• Leader of the 4th reich
I know ... its the only item that has to be farmed with a pt , can't be bought with cash or stuff like that but why?
Everything can be bought ... from changing name to good gear stats .
And besides that the only ppl who don't have the TM cape aren't the cashshopers , It's the ppl who get easily annoyed by fail pt members ...
I didn't play for a year , when that cape got out ... now most good ppl got that damn cape and i have to do TM runs with pinoys out of wc , ok i can accept 1 - 2 mistakes but those ppl do such bs that my mistakes are simply  blown away ...
I don't want that cape to be tradeable ... i just want a way to solo farm it , i don't care if it takes 100000x more time then doing it with a pt ... coz i want to depend only on myself <.<
Ajdin - 150 sin
CearBear - 150 EA
Hooker - 150 seeker

Offline Alee

• Characters: AIee
Just ask guildies or try not to wc for random pt. Form one yourself with people you know. Anyways, good idea.

Offline Crystali

• Mad?
  • Faction: Worms

Crystali-150SIN

Offline TRafalgar

• Noob
  • I am not a Pro, I am not good
  • Characters: TRafalgar/DoubleOseven
i will be happy if gm will try this .. it's ok to solo even a huge time you will need ..

Offline Broobndoobn

• Old Player
I'd be absolutely happy with this as well.

Though you could just load a bunch of clients and do the run on your own.

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
  • Characters: Balnazar
  • Faction: Worms
That is one of the major reasons I never tried to get that cape after attempting a few runs. People aren't always that friendly and it gets hard!
Agatio, EvilTouch, Alexypk, Magestic, Chocolate, Dream and Suns were all slain by Balnazar. Keeping scores?

Offline Naosu

• Boop
I'm pretty sure if you can multi client you can just solo the old way. (so bh69, 79, eden, brim). My boyfriend and I were able to solo 69 and 79 together, but aba/sot came out while were farming so I don't know about eden and brim.

And I believe the reason they have stated for it not being able to be bought in another way (ec/cash/etc) is so that cash shoppers do NOT have the advantage over regular players in just one aspect of the ENTIRE sever.
What am I even doing?

Offline Grinder

I'm pretty sure if you can multi client you can just solo the old way. (so bh69, 79, eden, brim). My boyfriend and I were able to solo 69 and 79 together, but aba/sot came out while were farming so I don't know about eden and brim.

And I believe the reason they have stated for it not being able to be bought in another way (ec/cash/etc) is so that cash shoppers do NOT have the advantage over regular players in just one aspect of the ENTIRE sever.

1st Multiclienting isn't an option for me coz of my bad comp >.< and the cape can't be farmed with multiclients coz thats what a true pve god said to me xD (Mike) he soloed every instance with up to 10 cleints but TM isn't possible to solo atm.
2nd 1 ITEM ... IN WHOLE GAME to make a balance btw cashshopers and normall players ... are you kidding me
there is no such thing as balance because ALL cashshopers got that cape .... It's the only item they have to farm coz every other item is handed to them ... TM cape as a balance part is an illusion
and 3rd i am not asking to make it easier to get ... i just want to be able to get it by myself

Cashshopers are always in an advantage over regular players and i don't mind that coz you can beat them if you are skilled enough ... crying abt their gear is just an excuse.
It is the age of random stats ... not dragon gear (fixed stats) anymore so get used to them
Ajdin - 150 sin
CearBear - 150 EA
Hooker - 150 seeker

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
With a little bit of time increase (and if you can open the run without a squad) SoT will be solo-able. Abaddon is tougher as it takes time to kill the tower and the bosses, plus you can't pull that instance easily (too many stuns) but if there was a way to solo it, I'd do it.

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Even if i have it,i agreed +1,and yes,old times best,Ayman type farming cape l3l0

Offline Odna

• Jack of all trades
  • Master of none
  • Faction: >Artifex<
1st Multiclienting isn't an option for me coz of my bad comp >.< and the cape can't be farmed with multiclients coz thats what a true pve god said to me xD (Mike) he soloed every instance with up to 10 cleints but TM isn't possible to solo atm.
2nd 1 ITEM ... IN WHOLE GAME to make a balance btw cashshopers and normall players ... are you kidding me
there is no such thing as balance because ALL cashshopers got that cape .... It's the only item they have to farm coz every other item is handed to them ... TM cape as a balance part is an illusion
and 3rd i am not asking to make it easier to get ... i just want to be able to get it by myself

Cashshopers are always in an advantage over regular players and i don't mind that coz you can beat them if you are skilled enough ... crying abt their gear is just an excuse.
It is the age of random stats ... not dragon gear (fixed stats) anymore so get used to them
oh  because money grows on trees right?
hell yea

Offline Broobndoobn

• Old Player

It is actually feasible and quite simple to farm if done with multiple clients. Guess your PvE "God" isn't too godly.

Offline Freon

i agreed  :smiley:

Offline Grinder

It is actually feasible and quite simple to farm if done with multiple clients. Guess your PvE "God" isn't too godly.

ehhhh i don't know many PvE players ... all i am asking is a way to solo it without the need of a godly pc >.<
Ajdin - 150 sin
CearBear - 150 EA
Hooker - 150 seeker

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
I rather like the concept of working in groups to achieve this.

Spending 5 minutes with the average EPW player in PVE makes me forget the above.