Epic Perfect World

Sacred Stones.

Offline Delirium

M'kai, I logged on today just to take a smaexy piccy of my Cleric. ;)
But while I was on Izzy mentioned in WC about sacred stones for wizzy, we know they're useless for them but thats the problem, why don't we have any for the magic classes?
The one I want to suggest to add is a Purify Spell, though not sure if it would work being added in as a stone as it procs when you're been hit.

The problems;

If it was a stone it'd have to be as expensive as the gloom stone, no ifs, no buts. (Not really a prob but y'know)
As a stone any class could use it and we don't want that (Thinking about WBs with it, my god.) so it'd have to be class/wep bound, for example the stone can only be put in magic weps but I would advise against letting Psys have it.
Or if this couldn't be done, add it to the weps as an added stat, Clerics/Mysitcs weps at the very least.

Meh, please Agatio read this an leave a reply. ._.

^Made by me! :P
NOT ALL CLASSES MADE FOR PVP SOME WERE MADE FOR PVE
Mhm. x'D

Offline Zaibeast'

• Old Player
  • *lalalala* Sins are OP *lalalala*
Oh we asked Agatio about this already. Apparently, that purify add would make the arcane classes even more OP. O:
Zaibeast - 150 Demon Barbarian
Dynasti - 150 Demon Archer
Peekabooo - 150 Demon Assassin
Peekabam - 150 Sage Psychic

Offline Elly

• Agony awaits
With this proc rate, hell no. If he could somehow lower the proc rate, then it would be useful. Also, Infinite seems nice (I should get info on proc rate/stacking tonight) and instead of using it as sacred stone, make it available on lets say, wand, instead of -6% chan/+5% crit/+20 vit on other weapons.

Elly - 150 Sage venomancer
Decipher - 150 Demon mystic

[22:32:11] Chad: the name rev
[22:32:13] Chad: is foul language

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Oh we asked Agatio about this already. Apparently, that purify add would make the arcane classes even more OP. O:
Not like casters are OP, every class is OP in some sort, tideborns a bit more

Purify Spell: Has a chance to remove debuff when being attacked,
 and immune to stun and slow, and increase speed by 200%, lasts for 5 seconds.
That's the most broken proc I could think of, imagine Psy or Wiz with his new Descent teleport skills running around with this, it has fairy high proc chance, so killing them solo would be like impossible, because stun would be purified + additional speed buff, good game

With this proc rate, hell no. If he could somehow lower the proc rate, then it would be useful. Also, Infinite seems nice (I should get info on proc rate/stacking tonight) and instead of using it as sacred stone, make it available on lets say, wand, instead of -6% chan/+5% crit/+20 vit on other weapons.
2k HP regen during 9 seconds.. what could be worse :o
Last Edit: June 14, 2012, 06:45 pm by Agatio

Offline Delirium

The proc on it isn't that high and it only procs when being attacked, obviously it will proc alot against a BM/Sin because of their APS. Can't say I've seen it proc an insane amount for it to considered OP, but if it could be lowered and we could use it i'd still be happy. :3

Infinite to me is meh here, it's less than a crab meat, if it stacks I suppose it'd be alright but I don't think it's that useful. :/

@ Agatio, thats why I said for clerics/mystics if anything and I did advise against it for psy. Wiz don't need it at all.
Well can you lower the proc rate a bit then?

Mhm. x'D

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
weapons' procs chances cannot be edited

Offline Elly

• Agony awaits
Well I agree that Infinite is kind of useless for PvP but it DOES stack with itself and it also regenerates 50 chi (it's not 50 mana, wrong translation), so if you're doing GV and BBing as cleric, or DBing as wizard, you would have a bunch of mobs hitting and healing you, also regenerating your chi, so you would have DB/BB ready every time. Also, sin APSing a cleric in plume shell/veno in bramble hood would regen enough chi to spark right after 3-4 secs. However, if ur healing urself as ep, it won't help much cause it doesn't stack like IH (stacks with itself but not with IH's weird huh).

Elly - 150 Sage venomancer
Decipher - 150 Demon mystic

[22:32:11] Chad: the name rev
[22:32:13] Chad: is foul language

Offline Ninja

• Retired Staff Member
  • The god of all stalkers! :D
Add it to the morai PvE gear, or make alter the set so it is as good as dragon in pve but as good as 110 in pvp?
Ex-GM

Thanks Syringe for the pic & JuJuBeez for the awesome sig!

Offline shadowvzs

• Old Player
Add it to the morai PvE gear, or make alter the set so it is as good as dragon in pve but as good as 110 in pvp?

this sound like a custom oht gears :D
(idk if possible make pve gear what not good in pvp but anyway oht armor was cool when u got a set with 3xpdef bonus or ring/belt/ornament with casting [but that in this server could be op])

whatever the only weapon proc what dont make casters op, is the chance for being healed. (example when u hit a mob 5%-10% chance for recover 5% hp ) coz that make balance when u aoe (since seeker with bp buff got reallly damn much advantage when in pv u can lure all mob on him and he dont even get charm tick until deamonic wizz die already from ~30 mob)
Last Edit: June 15, 2012, 06:34 pm by shadowvzs
150 Demon Assassin
150 Sage Wizzard
150 Sage Barbarian
149 Demon Archer
148 Sage Seeker
14x Demon Barbarian
148 Sage Cleric
14x Sage Blademaster
146 Sage Barbarian
145 Sage Assassin
and other lower level sage mystic/psy/archer :D

Offline Delirium

Well I agree that Infinite is kind of useless for PvP but it DOES stack with itself and it also regenerates 50 chi (it's not 50 mana, wrong translation), so if you're doing GV and BBing as cleric, or DBing as wizard, you would have a bunch of mobs hitting and healing you, also regenerating your chi, so you would have DB/BB ready every time. Also, sin APSing a cleric in plume shell/veno in bramble hood would regen enough chi to spark right after 3-4 secs. However, if ur healing urself as ep, it won't help much cause it doesn't stack like IH (stacks with itself but not with IH's weird huh).

Hmm, 50 chi you say, that sounds better!
So, how many times does it stack?
Yeah for pve it's definatly usefull, however I guess this stone for PvP would be best suited for Venos and Mystics - I cant see the harm in it, if it's a weapon addon and not a sacred stone.

@Ninja - What use would it have then? Thats too much to sacrifice and not worth it, imho.

Mhm. x'D

Offline shadowvzs

• Old Player

Hmm, 50 chi you say, that sounds better!
So, how many times does it stack?
Yeah for pve it's definatly usefull, however I guess this stone for PvP would be best suited for Venos and Mystics - I cant see the harm in it, if it's a weapon addon and not a sacred stone.

@Ninja - What use would it have then? Thats too much to sacrifice and not worth it, imho.

well, there is cloud eruption already, i use on seeker/cleric with vit+mg genie, kinda enough spammable for dont be problem the aoe right after interrupted the current aoe.
(everybody can try genie with 70 vit point and rest to mag, cloud eruption at lv1 give 1 spark and 3 chi, 130 energy, so if your genie is full u can get maybe in 13 sec 2 spark and 6 chi)

mostly with cleric i allways gather full chi with genie and have enough energy on genie to make absolute domain at stunner wave when my bb is interrupted for setup safer a bb and until that keep others alive and with good dd's after few sec the stunners die and stay only the melee mobs.
150 Demon Assassin
150 Sage Wizzard
150 Sage Barbarian
149 Demon Archer
148 Sage Seeker
14x Demon Barbarian
148 Sage Cleric
14x Sage Blademaster
146 Sage Barbarian
145 Sage Assassin
and other lower level sage mystic/psy/archer :D

Offline Ninja

• Retired Staff Member
Agatio said no for pvp and someone said what about pve, so I simply suggested grabbing the morai pve gear and adding it, morai pve gear is gear with slayer/warding levels, which are attack/defence levels but only work in pve.
Ex-GM

Offline Delirium

Agatio said no for pvp and someone said what about pve, so I simply suggested grabbing the morai pve gear and adding it, morai pve gear is gear with slayer/warding levels, which are attack/defence levels but only work in pve.

Slayer levels don't affect heals, just as attack levels don't. Plus a fair few slaying levels would need to be added to have the same damage as the normal gear but you'd still have lower heals. :/

Mhm. x'D

Offline Ninja

• Retired Staff Member

Slayer levels don't affect heals, just as attack levels don't. Plus a fair few slaying levels would need to be added to have the same damage as the normal gear but you'd still have lower heals. :/

I was just offering a solution to the being OP in pvp but alright in pve problem, its flawed but I was just putting it out there.
Ex-GM

Offline Delirium

I was just offering a solution to the being OP in pvp but alright in pve problem, its flawed but I was just putting it out there.

I know and I was saying why it wouldn't be worth it anyways. :/

Mhm. x'D