Epic Perfect World

What are the easiest ways to get ec?

Offline Delirious

• Fighting on the edge of Insanity.....
  • Characters: Adamantite
Hey guys ive been gone for a while but ive wonderd since i forgote what are the easiest ways to get ec?

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
Hi
Do you know what the search button is?
I've seen so many threads about this same.
Exact.
Topic.

(:

Offline Delirious

• Fighting on the edge of Insanity.....
  • Characters: Adamantite
Q.Q cant u just tell me?

Offline Tavern

• Old Player
Faction base trials. Now good luck learning how to do it.
Hint: you need lvl 150 seeker+mage+wr :)

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
Q.Q cant u just tell me?
Q.Q
can't you just press that massive search button on the top of the bar?
And type in like, a few words?
(hint: "how to", "get", "ec", and similar words).
Also, in case your wondering, the search button is easy to locate.
Here's a diagram of where it is:
And
there's also a guide section:
http://epicpw.com/guides/, with a list to many important guides:http://epicpw.com/guides/a-guide-to-guides/, which, lo and behold, does contain an Epic Coin guide!

And even in the general topics section, there's a bunch of posts on this.

All it takes is a few clicks.
Or the search button.
Such effort.
Much sweat.
Very tire.
Wow.
http://epicpw.com/guides/antihero%27s-amazing-guide-to-searching!/
Here's one more link for you.
 :-*
(:

pikachuchu

Q.Q
can't you just press that massive search button on the top of the bar?
And type in like, a few words?
(hint: "how to", "get", "ec", and similar words).
Also, in case your wondering, the search button is easy to locate.
Here's a diagram of where it is:
And
there's also a guide section:
http://epicpw.com/guides/, with a list to many important guides:http://epicpw.com/guides/a-guide-to-guides/, which, lo and behold, does contain an Epic Coin guide!

And even in the general topics section, there's a bunch of posts on this.

All it takes is a few clicks.
Or the search button.
Such effort.
Much sweat.
Very tire.
Wow.
http://epicpw.com/guides/antihero%27s-amazing-guide-to-searching!/
Here's one more link for you.
 :-*

I like your writing.

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
I like your writing.
As in my printing?
 XD ty
(:

Offline Rin

• Forum Veteran
Tbh there are guides that give ALL options to obtain ec, but not really the easiest ways as he asked =x

Edit: Aw, saw Pythes link said a bit more.. but tbh it's hard to find by yourself
Don't need to be such a dick to people who don't know the way around. Just because you have been here for long and know everything so well doesn't mean others can't get lost.

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
Tbh there are guides that give ALL options to obtain ec, but not really the easiest ways as he asked =x
Sure, but there are also posts that give players opinions for the easiest ways. :/
I checked.
There's one at the top, nearly, of the second page of general discussion board.
It takes literally 10-15 seconds, or less, for me to skim the first page roughly and go onto the second.
Wow.
Much time.
Very hard.

>.> The thread was a persons opinion on the best ways, and the title had "ec" in it.
You could just search for "ec" or "easy ways" and "ec" or something in the search bar, you know, and skim through your results..
It honestly doesn't take that long...

Edit:

Edit: Aw, saw Pythes link said a bit more.. but tbh it's hard to find by yourself
Don't need to be such a dick to people who don't know the way around. Just because you have been here for long and know everything so well doesn't mean others can't get lost.
Hey guys ive been gone for a while but ive wonderd since i forgote what are the easiest ways to get ec?
Aww, such hard feels.
Did you not notice the "I've been gone for a while", aka he's been here before?
Also, I don't think its that hard to navigate around a forum.
There's not that many misleading titles, are there?
Because obviously, the "Post your art" thread, or the "written works" board will have stuff on how to get ec.
Norly. No.
(:

Offline Rin

• Forum Veteran
Sure, but there are also posts that give players opinions for the easiest ways. :/
I checked.
There's one at the top, nearly, of the second page of general discussion board.
It takes literally 10-15 seconds, or less, for me to skim the first page roughly and go onto the second.
Wow.
Much time.
Very hard.

>.> The thread was a persons opinion on the best ways, and the title had "ec" in it.
You could just search for "ec" or "easy ways" and "ec" or something in the search bar, you know, and skim through your results..
It honestly doesn't take that long...

Edit: Aww, such hard feels.
Did you not notice the "I've been gone for a while", aka he's been here before?
Also, I don't think its that hard to navigate around a forum.
There's not that many misleading titles, are there?
Because obviously, the "Post your art" thread, or the "written works" board will have stuff on how to get ec.
Norly. No.
Ok calm down please. Just saying you shouldn't act like a dick to people who ask for help just because its easy in your eyes. I mean, if they knew it as good as you do they wouldn't ask, would they? What you're doing is downgrading people just because you know more  :sad:

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
Ok calm down please. Just saying you shouldn't act like a dick to people who ask for help just because its easy in your eyes. I mean, if they knew it as good as you do they wouldn't ask, would they? What you're doing is downgrading people just because you know more  :sad:
I'm not downgrading anyone, IMO.
I see it as pointing out the fact that you can find it in a short while.
Here, lets have an example:

So, lessee, two minutes of time to deduce that no, this info won't be in the "Media" board, most likely, because there's videos, media, art, writing, etc., in there, and, you know, it isn't really "media" in the first place.
Then about 2 minutes, and I'm giving a lot of time in my estimate here, to deduce that it probably won't be in the Announcements, Events, (those two for obvious reasons), Suggestions (not really, no, about best farming places or whatnot anyways), Guilds (what, why would it be there?), Trade (obviously), Support (for unable to install stuff, scams, hackers, etc., and all that stuff. Nope. Not in there), and Bugs (Hmm, lets see, ingame glitches/bugs=easy ways to get ec? =/=).
And now that those have all been narrowed down, there's General Discussion and Offtopic left. Naturally, you would probably pick General Discussion for game related stuff. Offtopic can have that too, but a lower chance that its what you want.
Now, take 5 minutes to browse through maybe ten pages of topics. As in, skim over titles and open the ones related to your topic in a new tab.

How long did that take you? 2+2+ maybe 1 min for the middle part without a time +5 = 10 min.
Wowza.

No offense, but if the OP took maybe 10 min at most to skim through general discussion, he would have found what he needed.

Also, sure, I think it's easy. I haven't even used the search feature myself in a long time.
But I know where it is, since it holds a prominent position on the site's main landing page, which I previously pointed out.

p.s. I don't even know this stuff well. ^^
All I ever do is sell art, or farm NS and try not to get killed, or sell gold, etc., when/if I ever log on.
Which isn't even that often. (The last time I logged into the game itself, and actually played for more than like, 2 minutes, was maybe 2 months ago.)
Last Edit: Dec 27, 2013, 11:32 pm by EvilEye23 。◕`ヮ´◕。
(:

Offline Crystali

• Mad?
  • Faction: Worms
I'm not downgrading anyone, IMO.
I see it as pointing out the fact that you can find it in a short while.
Here, lets have an example:

So, lessee, two minutes of time to deduce that no, this info won't be in the "Media" board, most likely, because there's videos, media, art, writing, etc., in there, and, you know, it isn't really "media" in the first place.
Then about 2 minutes, and I'm giving a lot of time in my estimate here, to deduce that it probably won't be in the Announcements, Events, (those two for obvious reasons), Suggestions (not really, no, about best farming places or whatnot anyways), Guilds (what, why would it be there?), Trade (obviously), Support (for unable to install stuff, scams, hackers, etc., and all that stuff. Nope. Not in there), and Bugs (Hmm, lets see, ingame glitches/bugs=easy ways to get ec? =/=).
And now that those have all been narrowed down, there's General Discussion and Offtopic left. Naturally, you would probably pick General Discussion for game related stuff. Offtopic can have that too, but a lower chance that its what you want.
Now, take 5 minutes to browse through maybe ten pages of topics. As in, skim over titles and open the ones related to your topic in a new tab.

How long did that take you? 2+2+ maybe 1 min for the middle part without a time +5 = 10 min.
Wowza.

No offense, but if the OP took maybe 10 min at most to skim through general discussion, he would have found what he needed.

Also, sure, I think it's easy. I haven't even used the search feature myself in a long time.
But I know where it is, since it holds a prominent position on the site's main landing page, which I previously pointed out.

p.s. I don't even know this stuff well. ^^
All I ever do is sell art, or farm NS and try not to get killed, or sell gold, etc., when/if I ever log on.
Which isn't even that often.
Shut up,ty.

Crystali-150SIN

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic