Epic Perfect World

Scammers

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
In this week, I have seen characters named Steriods, Steroidss, KeXaing, Vanatorul (capital i) etc. They aren't just copying names. The Steroids impersonators have pm'd my guildmates and have said stuff like "I have 360 gold and I'm giving away 80 to you. Give me your account info so that I can zen the gold." so far, 7 people in Rawr have received a pm like this. Also this scammer knows the guild members well. Keep a lookout and if you come across something like this, take a ss and report it.

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
Only pinoys call gold = zen. So pinoys = the root of scammers. No racism , just speaking from what I see.
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Night⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • Agatio was too ♥ +Cedes
  • Characters: *Retired*
  • Faction: N/A
THIS is exactly why I had made that warning post last week. Please tell your members IF this person contacts them to SS and report it to us. they can send SS either directly to one of us or report it on the Helpdesk
RETIRED
I guess everyone was on my profile :$ 

Offline ☢Thug Life☢

• Whoop Whoop
  • If the ride is more fly, then you must buy.
  • Characters: Manic
  • Faction: ♏ONSTER
Only pinoys call gold = zen. So pinoys = the root of scammers. No racism , just speaking from what I see.
Quote from: Agatio on 8/21/2013 at 03:59:55 pm
I spam dartle on demon spark, bitch please

Offline ORACLE

• PRAY FOR GAZA
  • STILL FARMING FOR PE
  • Characters: WHO CARE
  • Faction: PVE FOREVER
never give your id info to stranger,sister, brother, mother, father, cousin even bieber request it with his naked picture...i repeat never and never.

GOT IT DUDE..

Offline Rin

• Forum Veteran
never give your id info to stranger,sister, brother, mother, father, cousin even bieber request it with his naked picture...i repeat never and never.

GOT IT DUDE..

But I want biebers naked picture  :'( :'( why is life so hard

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
Inaru b1g scanner tc all

Offline Melody⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • ♥ Ruin was here (and so was Toots). TangleNub(ew)
  • Characters: Melody|Harmony
  • Faction: EPW_Team
They are targeting leaders and directors of factions. To all leaders and directors, please take precautions to protect your name. Such as making a char with any variations of your name to ensure it isn't taken.
Also make sure that your guild is aware of what's happening. Post it on your forums and such. In slogans.
If everyone is warned and aware of this guy and limiting the resources he can use, he will find it difficult to affect our community.

♥ Love and will miss you guys ♥
Resigned to start playing real life c:

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran
wut about xSteroids Ryuboo?

Offline Crystali

• Mad?
  • Faction: Worms
Nice,posting a topic teaching ppl how to scam +1 sir u r strong and smart kiddo

Crystali-150SIN

scatterer3

A guy named Belial (capital i) offered me 80 Gold, but fortunately I told him to gift it to others. The real Belial is my Director, and the impersonator went off afterwards.

EricaMurcas

I have had people trying to scam me, such as engaging in a trade and try to force me into a trade; I tell them that it's not working and they've been reported as spammers and malingers. It's sad that people are so damn dishonest and are perfectly okay with it. And it's not just a case of one nationality over another, it is a whole world...

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
wut about xSteroids Ryuboo?
He isn't trying to scam anyone but still impersonating -.-

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
  • Characters: Oleander
scam me plz I give acc info to anyone who offers zen

Signature by Lonicera
✞ If my wings should fail me, Lord. Please meet me with another pair✞
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

Offline ORACLE

• PRAY FOR GAZA
  • STILL FARMING FOR PE
  • Characters: WHO CARE
  • Faction: PVE FOREVER
That dude are great..he follow people that play epw in storm, use leader name and knew everyone in guild.and asked to borrow item.. that dude use leader , director name.  btw the dude try to scam me, but the person that he try to be is infront of me. good try almost got it. but i never gave a peny to beggar.