Epic Perfect World

random boss cards

Offline micsuper

• Epic CHampion
  • meh
  • Characters: ZEPHYROS..MICSUPPER..
  • Faction: Overseers
ok I know there is an issue with the cards itself either giving a pk quest or mission already taken msg but was wondering are they getting looked into and will that be before 29th when x2 ends.i have 15 of them and cant use them.

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
I don't have a problem anymore with that because be4 i use it,i just get the quests from godsgiving,cause u can't have 2 same quests at the same time = and it gives me the boss card,today worked like that  xDD idk if it's really this the reason or i was just lucky,but 2 cards,1 after another,worked

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
The cards that were obtained in the first day of the patch are glitched sadly. At least there's not many of them left.

Offline Broobndoobn

• Old Player
From my experience, you can contact a GM and they'll be willing to help you out, giving you new cards in exchange for the old ones. :)

Offline micsuper

• Epic CHampion
  • meh
  • Characters: ZEPHYROS..MICSUPPER..
  • Faction: Overseers
ok have tried seby.s answer but no joy there,,so I have 7 cards on cleric that I cant use.obviusly I don't want to sell them either if they don't work that would not b fair to other players.should I npc them or is there a way to exchange for good ones

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
ok have tried seby.s answer but no joy there,,so I have 7 cards on cleric that I cant use.obviusly I don't want to sell them either if they don't work that would not b fair to other players.should I npc them or is there a way to exchange for good ones
PM any online GM and (s)he will exchange them for you.