Epic Perfect World

Skyscream is haxor

Offline robas22

• Beginner
Apparently over past few days somebody cracked my password and was attempting to hack people from my faction/fl, as well as some random people over the game. So just be careful and dont give me username/password, because I am not interested in them, and if u see somebody asking that, report me to GM's or take ss because that's surely is haxor. Atm chacking passwords to super secure ones (all hail EPW's max password character limit of 15!!!!), but that will take some time, so yeah, just be aware.
Characters you should we aware of:
Skyscream
Elanorr
ElaRosa
Timescream
Starscream
Djinscream
ShockScream
Soundscream

Offline Naturality

• ★ ♪ ♫ Musiic'All'Day ✩ ♩ ♬ ヽ(^o^)ノ
  • Characters: Naturality - __Sakura__
  • Faction: UndrDogs
-rolls eyes- just stop qqing and acusing people without any evidence. why would Sky do something like that? -.- Jure if that's you who posted this..

Offline robas22

• Beginner
-rolls eyes- just stop qqing and acusing people without any evidence. why would Sky do something like that? -.- Jure if that's you who posted this..
I am Skyscream hon.

Offline Nightstalk

• Old Player
go cry in a corner and stop share your accounts from start asstard. your own problem and no one else.

Offline Dendoora☆

• Another artist
  • Characters: Dendoora
go cry in a corner and stop share your accounts from start asstard. your own problem and no one else.
he clearly said someone tried cracking his password, in other words, he didn't share his account.

Offline Night⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • Agatio was too ♥ +Cedes
  • Characters: *Retired*
  • Faction: N/A
Guys be nice. This was most likely the impostor we've told you about. i did happen to come across a fake Skyscream. so chill no need to be rude
RETIRED
I guess everyone was on my profile :$ 

Offline robas22

• Beginner
I have never shared any of my accounts with anybody , and I am not crying, just warning so ppl like you wouldn't be scammed and wouldn't go to GM's crying they lost 12 ec they had been farming all day long.
Last Edit: Dec 25, 2013, 12:39 pm by Night♀

Offline HolaAmigos:)

• Old Player
  • ARE YOU MAD CUZ YOU ARAB ? AND VIRGIN ?
  • Characters: Arabs=Bad
  • Faction: Arabs=Bad
allmost 2014 and this post reach a new lvl of stupid mode

Offline Nightstalk

• Old Player
he clearly said someone tried cracking his password, in other words, he didn't share his account.
how about you learn something about the internet before you speak up?

Offline Night⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • Agatio was too ♥ +Cedes
  • Characters: *Retired*
  • Faction: N/A
ok locked due to ppl insulting
RETIRED
I guess everyone was on my profile :$