Epic Perfect World

patch notes for every update

Offline csenger41

• Characters: Nandiel
  • Faction: Girls
I would like really like to see full patch notes in announcements or maybe make them a subforum, but it I am curious about all improvements and not once happened that I read about a fix for a feature I didn't even know about. :D
Please make it so. :)

Offline Magestic

• Support Member
  • Magestickers ✌☺☮
  • ☀derphi. ★Ivoree #Chocolatte ✿Flowered
  • Characters: Derpive
  • Faction: ♥EPW_Team
Full patch notes are always announced with the patch,just check the announcements (patch version-Most 2nd reply  are always the Patch notes)

Example : http://epicpw.com/gm-only/christmas-time-in-epic-perfect-world/msg152455/#msg152455

[6:23:02 PM] Jem: Bans and mutes aren't meant to be equally shared,
they are given to those who deserve them.
If you are receiving more bans than someone else,
maybe you are the problem, not us.

Rules | Guide To Guides | Help Desk

Siggy by: Angy <3

Offline csenger41

That is for v78, since then came the v79 update, there is nothing for that one for example.

pikachuchu

That is for v78, since then came the v79 update, there is nothing for that one for example.

There was a system message,they fixed a few bugs and added bow to Santa
^ There's your patch note.

Offline csenger41

There was a system message,they fixed a few bugs and added bow to Santa
^ There's your patch note.

OK, but I would be happy to see official patch notes.

pikachuchu

There are always official patch notes when it's a big patch.
The last patch was just there to fix small things, just a small patch, why go through the effort to make a post about it when everyone knows what it is for?

Offline Magestic

• Support Member
  • Magestickers ✌☺☮
  • ☀derphi. ★Ivoree #Chocolatte ✿Flowered
  • Characters: Derpive
  • Faction: ♥EPW_Team

like she said those are small fixes of the things mentioned in the previous patch notes which means there are NO REAL changes in the gameplay ;)

[6:23:02 PM] Jem: Bans and mutes aren't meant to be equally shared,
they are given to those who deserve them.
If you are receiving more bans than someone else,
maybe you are the problem, not us.

Rules | Guide To Guides | Help Desk

Siggy by: Angy <3

pikachuchu

like she said those are small fixes of the things mentioned in the previous patch notes which means there are NO REAL changes in the gameplay ;)

^ Dis. My words put in a more understandable way. :< I din know how to state what I wanted to say correctly. qq Tich me how to be good. <:

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
^ Dis. My words put in a more understandable way. :< I din know how to state what I wanted to say correctly. qq Tich me how to be good. <:
can't , too baddie
i feel like i'm dead

pikachuchu

can't , too baddie

Like you can do better, smd sir.

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
Sometimes patches are just to fix or add a small thing and doesn't need patch notes. 

ALTHOUGH...what I wouldn't mind seeing (not really needed, but just for organization purposes) is a forum for all patch notes just for easier referencing.  Sometimes a convo about something that was fixed/removed in an older patch comes up and instead of taking 43027502473027423 years to find it, it'd be right there in the patch notes forum.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Melody⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • ♥ Ruin was here (and so was Toots). TangleNub(ew)
  • Characters: Melody|Harmony
  • Faction: EPW_Team
Sometimes patches are just to fix or add a small thing and doesn't need patch notes. 

ALTHOUGH...what I wouldn't mind seeing (not really needed, but just for organization purposes) is a forum for all patch notes just for easier referencing.  Sometimes a convo about something that was fixed/removed in an older patch comes up and instead of taking 43027502473027423 years to find it, it'd be right there in the patch notes forum.

I like this idea.

A subforum of locked threads (so new comments dont jumble the order) containing only patch notes. I've tried finding patch notes before to check something and when people comment on old updates and such, they get out of order. A section in chronological order would be nice.

♥ Love and will miss you guys ♥
Resigned to start playing real life c:

Offline LazyOne

• Old Player
  • never fail to fail
A subforum of locked threads containing only patch notes.
This.
I spent like 30 min few days ago trying to find out when something got introduced in EPW. Could find it much faster if patch notes threads would be locked so they would be one after another, not like now, when somebody replay on old patch and he on the top of latest updates.

Offline csenger41

A subforum of locked threads.

I had this in mind, just couldn't express myself correctly.