Epic Perfect World

GM favorites

Offline xraduis

GM Night is showing favorites for sure. i posted 2 answers 2 seconds after she asked the question and she waited and waited till someone else posted. but whatever shes gonna give the gifts to her friends cause that way they level up and get all they want!!!!

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
GM Night is showing favorites for sure. i posted 2 answers 2 seconds after she asked the question and she waited and waited till someone else posted. but whatever shes gonna give the gifts to her friends cause that way they level up and get all they want!!!!

:rolleyes:
1, read rules.
2, if still, mail Agatio I think.

Also, it could be coincidence. You don't always check your posts right after you ask something, because you don't expect super fast replies like that.

Jump to conclusion mucho?

Merry christmas to you, too.
(:

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
I'm basically 40

Offline Kaleidoscope

• Tangle was here ♥
  • Surge was here ♥
Too bad Night has screenshots proving who won. Not that she has to show them to you, someone who's mad they didn't win. I'm sure she'll show them to Aga though, if it's necessary.

Bye now.

Offline Night⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • Agatio was too ♥ +Cedes
  • Characters: *Retired*
  • Faction: N/A
Funny thing is I have SS of ALL answers and you dear DKissinger were no where near the winner
RETIRED
I guess everyone was on my profile :$ 

Offline Melody⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • ♥ Ruin was here (and so was Toots). TangleNub(ew)
  • Characters: Melody|Harmony
  • Faction: EPW_Team
Don't understand how people can possibly know that they PMd first. People try to tell me that everyday. Do you realise that while you may be pming 2 secs after the question, so is the rest of the server ;)

♥ Love and will miss you guys ♥
Resigned to start playing real life c: