Epic Perfect World

winter harbinger is bugged

Offline ~TheQueenB~

• ~#IDFWU~
  • $$ Life is Good $$
  • Characters: I am Legion
  • Faction: GAME=FUN Leader
did the winter harbinger quest step by step with no issue up to the part  Complete Elder of Tellus to get the Fruit of Wishes, there is no quest for me. Seems there is no quest for others as well. The part where you speak to the King of Tellus also works fine.  Cant complete it with this Elder of Tellus portion missing ...I have all pieces to return to the Harbinger for the final reward minus the Fruit of wishes, would really like to finish it :D. Did update, even did a fixit and a verify and still no luck on just this one portion.
~RUMORS are carried by HATERS, spread by FOOLS, & accepted by IDIOTS~

Jaded

All mine went well, until TB King. Flew to 640,104 to a height of 79/dropped-nothing. GM's know of it, sure it will be repaired soon. If not, still a hellava patch. Merry Christmas to everyone!  ;)

*All are Elders, except TB, which is King :)

Offline ~TheQueenB~

• ~#IDFWU~
  • $$ Life is Good $$
I had no issue with the King....only the Elder of Tellus to collect the fruit of wishes.....and it is in fact Elder of Tellus prior to the last part which is the King of Tellus who is above in his floating castle .....

Offline Melody⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • ♥ Ruin was here (and so was Toots). TangleNub(ew)
  • Characters: Melody|Harmony
  • Faction: EPW_Team
All mine went well, until TB King. Flew to 640,104 to a height of 79/dropped-nothing. GM's know of it, sure it will be repaired soon. If not, still a hellava patch. Merry Christmas to everyone!  ;)

*All are Elders, except TB, which is King :)

This does work. I did it. Easiest way to do it is to track the quest, show/hide quests, then click on the coords to end up at the EXACT location. Then drop into the ocean.

A pain in the ass, yes, but it works.

♥ Love and will miss you guys ♥
Resigned to start playing real life c:

Jaded

Awesome, thanks

Worked beautifully!
Last Edit: Dec 24, 2013, 03:52 pm by Jaded

Offline ~TheQueenB~

• ~#IDFWU~
  • $$ Life is Good $$
hmmm....I did use the auto tracker somehow he was the only one who had no quest or shield lit up for his part in this chain all others were fine. I will relog and give him another try, hope it works. it was no prob to get the quest from each elder or find all the items etc only he was bein a Grinch LOL

Offline ~TheQueenB~

• ~#IDFWU~
  • $$ Life is Good $$
i did exactly the same thing and I have no luck again only on this part....any suggestions? I would love to finish this quest to be rid of the other items in my inventory at least

Offline ~TheQueenB~

• ~#IDFWU~
  • $$ Life is Good $$
ok now on second toon....and the same problem. All edlers give me quest. I autotrack to the locations and do as it says. Then return to the elder so basically step by step. then I come to the one at Elder of Tides he has no quest for me except the "strange monument" and the Warriors proof....nothing about the Harbinger which is supposed to send me out after the fruit according to my Happy Together Quest.unless I am mistaken and that long goshinki thing is part of what I am to do for the Harbinger? I hate to be a bother but not clear on what I am doin wrong or not doing ?? I did do the verify again after yet another reboot of my lappy..so any help or answers would be great thanks .

Offline Magestic

• Support Member
  • Magestickers ✌☺☮
  • ☀derphi. ★Ivoree #Chocolatte ✿Flowered
  • Characters: Derpive
  • Faction: ♥EPW_Team
Someone's already working on the guide just be patient for a bit  :'(

[6:23:02 PM] Jem: Bans and mutes aren't meant to be equally shared,
they are given to those who deserve them.
If you are receiving more bans than someone else,
maybe you are the problem, not us.

Rules | Guide To Guides | Help Desk

Siggy by: Angy <3

Offline Chawlie

• Menace to society ♥
  • Just can't help being so evil. ♥
ok now on second toon....and the same problem. All edlers give me quest. I autotrack to the locations and do as it says. Then return to the elder so basically step by step. then I come to the one at Elder of Tides he has no quest for me except the "strange monument" and the Warriors proof....nothing about the Harbinger which is supposed to send me out after the fruit according to my Happy Together Quest.unless I am mistaken and that long goshinki thing is part of what I am to do for the Harbinger? I hate to be a bother but not clear on what I am doin wrong or not doing ?? I did do the verify again after yet another reboot of my lappy..so any help or answers would be great thanks .

The quest isn't at the Elder of Tides, its at the king on the platform above tides. (You can talk to the Tides teleporter and choose quest related to teleport you up to the platform instead of flying.)
Then you fly out to the coordinates in the quest, drop from elevation of 42+ into the water and a time trial quest will start.

The fruit you spoke of on both your threads refers to the quest from the Tellus Elder where you go dig the fruits north of Tellus.

Offline ~TheQueenB~

• ~#IDFWU~
  • $$ Life is Good $$
kewl thanks for clarification on that :)

Offline Chawlie

• Menace to society ♥
np hope it helped  :monkey-1:

Offline ~TheQueenB~

• ~#IDFWU~
  • $$ Life is Good $$
rum and good herb got me a bit squinty I guess LOOL thanks again <3

Offline Chawlie

• Menace to society ♥
rum and good herb got me a bit squinty I guess LOOL thanks again <3

I'll be right over >.>
my eyes could use more squinty

Offline fhae

• just enjoy the game,be helpful, be friendly.
And one thing I felt dizzy doin on lost city elder, when I turn into s turtle then I dont know where is turtle npc is, then
someone helped me, then i became a squirell  :'( again hard time to find squirell npc, then i failed which turn me on
a normal human, omg i felt dizzy on this.

Demon BM
Demon Archer
Sage Cleric
Demon Mystic
Demon Seeker
Demon Asassin