Epic Perfect World

Poll

Should assassins get an one minute cooldown on celestial/demonic eruption?

Yes, more skill please.
No, it's fine as it is and veri balanced.
wat.

3 spark skill CD for Assassins

Offline Bre.

• lelo.
  • Characters: Strategist
Any butthurt.
Many butthurt. Do they even Lilt?

[16:47:01] Bre: this creeps me out.
[16:47:32] Zilara: Lmfaoo

Offline sakurabak

I do not want purify weapon, because i can not use my pet vs clerics or mystics. Without a pet, I can not really win.
Mystics have heal over time, that helps them to survive during aoe seal, without pet I can not deal enough dmg to kill them; they can obviously 1-hit veno's pet.
Clerics have seal of gods, which you can not defend, they can debuff you during that skill and easily kill with magic shackles+ 2,3 extra shots. In my opinion, skills that you can not defend are a big fail.
I used to play a barb, I know aps on barb are fun, a barb in mass pk against buffed opponents is useless. I am suggesting more aps on barbs, because this class is very little attractive, the way it is now (range has huge advantage, especially EAs with their insane dmg).
I want smaller factions, because people, stupid as they are on this server, always group in 1-2 biggest factions.
I want smaller TWs for more fun, less lag, more challenge.
I want each class, each faction to be challenging for me, I want to have a fair chance though.

Offline Dendoora☆

• Another artist
  • Characters: Dendoora
I do not want purify weapon, because i can not use my pet vs clerics or mystics. Without a pet, I can not really win.
Mystics have heal over time, that helps them to survive during aoe seal, without pet I can not deal enough dmg to kill them; they can obviously 1-hit veno's pet.
Clerics have seal of gods, which you can not defend, they can debuff you during that skill and easily kill with magic shackles+ 2,3 extra shots. In my opinion, skills that you can not defend are a big fail.
I used to play a barb, I know aps on barb are fun, a barb in mass pk against buffed opponents is useless. I am suggesting more aps on barbs, because this class is very little attractive, the way it is now (range has huge advantage, especially EAs with their insane dmg).
I want smaller factions, because people, stupid as they are on this server, always group in 1-2 biggest factions.
I want each class, each faction to be challenging for me, I want to have a fair chance though.
what i see in this post is all "i want" and "i don't want".
Even if you split 1 big factions in, idk, 5 factions, they'll ally together and still fight together, there's no stopping that. Smaller TW's aren't fun, the fun is the PK in the lag and killing more people is more of a challenge.

Offline ₤ίɭ₮

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: *~Nazirema~*, Ethereality
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Any more QQ about shackle.

Offline sakurabak

I am a fair player, I also want to be able to have a fair fight. Am i expecting too much?
If you remove this pathetic ally system, more pk, less chaotic pk, more skill- based pk.
A laggy TW isn't fun, I hate this lag, i find it unnecessary.
i am fed up with EAs hitting me 10-15k vs. 80+ def lvls (without even sparking). You guys will burn for that, that you let one class do this to other classes. i have played on few servers, have never seen EAs killing a barb so easily. When an EA sparks, he can hit 40k+ on arcane classes. Remove debuff bows, lower attack lvls on EAs r8, just do something useful, or i am making an EA. (and of course after i make it, I will be fighting 10 people alone, because all the pkers joining 1-2 big factions).
if you people have any brains at all, if you have working eyes, balance this shit.

Offline Bre.

• lelo.
How is a 10 man TW challenging?

Vegas

I am a fair player, I also want to be able to have a fair fight. Am i expecting too much?
If you remove this pathetic ally system, more pk, less chaotic pk, more skill- based pk.
A laggy TW isn't fun, I hate this lag, i find it unnecessary.
i am fed up with EAs hitting me 10-15k vs. 80+ def lvls (without even sparking). You guys will burn for that, that you let one class do this to other classes. i have played on few servers, have never seen EAs killing a barb so easily. When an EA sparks, he can hit 40k+ on arcane classes. Remove debuff bows, lower attack lvls on EAs r8, just do something useful, or i am making an EA. (and of course after i make it, I will be fighting 10 people alone, because all the pkers joining 1-2 big factions).
if you people have any brains at all, if you have working eyes, balance this shit.
So just because you don't like big TWs let's ruin them for everyone else? Go to NWs for smaller fights

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
Why is this thread still open?  :normal-43:

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks

Lol what? Im PvE level venomancer and I play mostly without my pet and can kill those classes perfectly fine. Go to a smaller server if you want smaller PK/TW. Oh and try to sing a new story from time to time, this old one is getting stale since I think we've all heard these "suggestions".

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
dumbest suggestion ever

Offline Triality#1

I vote for 10 min cool-down.

Offline Xeli

• Forum Veteran
This is a very noob suggestion. *Delete*

Offline Xeli

• Forum Veteran
You can still 2 spark until 1 minute passes.
Then, how about add 9999 mins cd in all assassin skills ? is that the thing u want to happen coz u get killed by sins easily ? fcking noob

Offline Meow85

• Old Player
Then, how about add 9999 mins cd in all assassin skills ? is that the thing u want to happen coz u get killed by sins easily ? fcking noob
youre bad at sin anyways, even if you got a 50k hp buff you would still drop, nobody gives 2 shits about your opinion.

Offline Bre.

• lelo.
youre bad at sin anyways, even if you got a 50k hp buff you would still drop, nobody gives 2 shits about your opinion.
He tried to 1v1 me, got hierobugged in 2 sec.