Epic Perfect World

Poll

Should assassins get an one minute cooldown on celestial/demonic eruption?

Yes, more skill please.
No, it's fine as it is and veri balanced.
wat.

3 spark skill CD for Assassins

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
There must be a advertise there : No dumbfck ideas.
Would stop people from making these type of threads

Offline BlueEye

Offline Bre.

• lelo.
  • Characters: Strategist

THIS IS WHY I LOVE YOU SEBY. LOL.

But yeah, stupid idea, go play a sin in mass pk and see if it's easy to survive without 3 sparking often for the defense boost and the purify.  ;)

You think 3 spark save you in mass PK? 1 focus and you dead even with AD+Ironguard on. So much damage it breaks it. lelelel

[16:47:01] Bre: this creeps me out.
[16:47:32] Zilara: Lmfaoo

scatterer3

It's funny, most of you here are assassins, I don't expect you to mark this thread as the best of 2013, such replies were expected. In the other hand, there are few assassins here which can play with skills plus APS and get kills without sparking all the time. Well said, 3 spark for most here the only source of power ;). Learn your class.

Offline Bre.

• lelo.
It's funny, most of you here are assassins, I don't expect you to mark this thread as the best of 2013, such replies were expected. In the other hand, there are few assassins here which can play with skills plus APS and get kills without sparking all the time. Well said, 3 spark for most here the only source of power ;). Learn your class.
Learn your class? You go learn your class and how to survive a 3 spark, it's not the end of the world.

scatterer3

I can survive 3x three sparks in a row, but after my skills will be on CD to survive the 4th. My skills require a lot of chi too, and I don't have such an amazing attack rate to regen 3 sparks within few seconds. I wonder at the same time why do assassins have attack skills? And one more thing, if Agatio wouldn't touch psychics and leave them at the original state, I would make you realize how childish 3 spark spam is, but unfortunately they are not as they should be. In the current state and since the opportunity was given to you by the developer teach me how to survive spam sparks ;).

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: HellRazor
Most sins just spark for life, not much u can do. Normally I'd just spark back or expel. Or if in group tell them to AA wipe them.

Offline sakurabak

In my opinion, adding 5 att lvls to bm's weapon and changing the psychic's blessings, was a good start.
To solve the problem with EAs- a 5 att-5def lvl blessing would be a good start. The faction base blessing is not a good option.  No one pks 3 hours a day without longer breaks. Adding the 5att 5def lvls blessing to pw butique for like 1 gold, would be much better solution (maybe restricting some classes from using it).
About the sins, two things could be done: lowering the chance of double dmg on gof daggers, weakening the attack of 4 aps sins. 3.33 aps sins are fine the way they are.
I would suggest giving like 0.05% interval blessing for barbs, to make this class more attractive.
In my opinion, either magic shackles or seal of god's should be removed from clerics.
I would honestly remove all buffs from clerics.
0 defense skill on demon venos should be removed. Veno pets should be nerfed, in order to avoid being easily killed by mystic's absorb soul.
Purify weapon should be removed.
Inglorious powders should be made available in shop or removed.
More important changes should be made regarding balancing factions. Like for example, there has to be balance between races in each faction.
I would strongly recommend, making factions smaller, making TWs smaller.
Ally system is a game killer.
The biggest thing would be to start working on balancing EPW, players together with GMs.

Offline Bre.

• lelo.

Offline dove

• Forum Veteran

scatterer3

Sakura we talking only about sins, stay on topic please.

Offline Bre.

• lelo.
In my opinion, adding 5 att lvls to bm's weapon and changing the psychic's blessings, was a good start.
To solve the problem with EAs- a 5 att-5def lvl blessing would be a good start. The faction base blessing is not a good option.  No one pks 3 hours a day without longer breaks. Adding the 5att 5def lvls blessing to pw butique for like 1 gold, would be much better solution (maybe restricting some classes from using it).
About the sins, two things could be done: lowering the chance of double dmg on gof daggers, weakening the attack of 4 aps sins. 3.33 aps sins are fine the way they are.
I would suggest giving like 0.05% interval blessing for barbs, to make this class more attractive.
In my opinion, either magic shackles or seal of god's should be removed from clerics.
0 defense skill on demon venos should be removed. Veno pets should be nerfed, in order to avoid being easily killed by mystic's absorb soul.
More important changes should be made regarding balancing factions. Like for example, there has to be balance between races in each faction.
The biggest thing would be to start working on balancing EPW, players together with GMs.

Do you pull these suggestions out of your asshole?

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Profesional,you need seeker lessons son? Me or Verm can teach u how to use dex genie son,u can survive 24years with that,go learn to play,go check Verm's gameplay,see how he kites without running,go check jim~'s running marathon,survival 2k13.

Offline dove

• Forum Veteran
I hope those suggestions are a joke.  :normal-43:

Offline Bre.

• lelo.
I hope those suggestions are a joke.  :normal-43:
You know they are not. He's always serious.