Epic Perfect World

Christmas Time in Epic Perfect World

Offline Kewee

• Old Player
  • It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?”
  • Faction: GoodGame
http://epicpw.com/index.php?action=dlattach;attach=10464;type=avatar
I can make Vookie like spiders now
Not true. He'd probably still stab it or set fire to it and run away.

Offline Pink_Tiara

• Hop_Bunny's Sis ♥
  • Brittany♥
omg looks so cool cant wait  :monkey-26:

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
There is Event Bow missing, it will be added very soon  :)

Offline Dendoora☆

• Another artist
  • Characters: Dendoora
There is Event Bow missing, it will be added very soon  :)
thank you >_>

newlove

kill psy more please

Offline Kewee

• Old Player
  • It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?”
  • Faction: GoodGame
This PK quest is godly, I like it, other than the fact I'ma be killed constantly by my FL that needs veno now.

The charms are bugged I believe, by the way, when I equipped a new one I still have 6,000,000.
Last Edit: Dec 24, 2013, 10:23 am by Floppy

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
kill psy more please
Why do you think so? Your weapon got boost and your defense as well got increased thanks to set bonus.

Offline LazyOne

• Old Player
  • never fail to fail
Tnx for new patch but rewards from missions are joke. Maybe few ST worth to bother, but exp for low lvl really are joke - done it on 110lvl char and after wasted 15 min from 110 lvled to 117. Meanwhile per these 15 min I wasted I could be 120+.

It's Xmas - make that quest give exp to 145lvl, and then cant repeat it anymore. From 145 grind to 150. If 145 for most will sounds way too much, at least 130. As now people only will farm these items and trade them to 1 char...

scatterer3

I hope the silence rate won't increase, it's already way too overpowered. And I really love the quests, keep the great work!

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Tnx for new patch but rewards from missions are joke. Maybe few ST worth to bother, but exp for low lvl really are joke - done it on 110lvl char and after wasted 15 min from 110 lvled to 117. Meanwhile per these 15 min I wasted I could be 120+.

It's Xmas - make that quest give exp to 145lvl, and then cant repeat it anymore. From 145 grind to 150. If 145 for most will sounds way too much, at least 130. As now people only will farm these items and trade them to 1 char...
Which quests and NPCs are you talking about?

I hope the silence rate won't increase, it's already way too overpowered. And I really love the quests, keep the great work!
Psychics can refine their weapon now, but their soulforce bonus from r8 was removed, so it's even.
Last Edit: Dec 24, 2013, 10:42 am by Agatio

Offline Melody⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • ♥ Ruin was here (and so was Toots). TangleNub(ew)
  • Characters: Melody|Harmony
  • Faction: EPW_Team

lol 145. Then with 2x, everyone level 150 in a day. Everyone go make alts.
I don't believe the quests were added to make leveling easier, more an alternative method to spam PV.

Just because it's Christmas, doesn't mean everything is given to you.

This is a great patch, just be grateful lol.

♥ Love and will miss you guys ♥
Resigned to start playing real life c:

Offline Crystali

• Mad?
  • Faction: Worms
Thanks agatio for this amazing patch time to go pve mode.

Crystali-150SIN

Offline Burn

• Cink
  • Characters: Burnwiz
Merry Xmas and Happy New Year to you all    :tiger-48:
-Burnwiz
Burnwiz

Offline dove

• Forum Veteran
Love the new patch and the content.

Ty.  :normal-48:

Offline Nicolle