Epic Perfect World

How to farm many Epic Coins

Offline ღMaY'n FLOWzღ

• Im so bored xD
  • Touch me if you dare and I wont dare!!
  • Characters: FunTimez
  • Faction: Young&Free
 Best way to farm Ec is to go to NS ,or warsong defend , find members that will help you defend then after defend but you have to pay them,after you pay them kill all boss in warsong after killed all boss, there will be NPC that will appear then go click  the NPC then it will teleport you to the last boss .The boss drops 6pcs WWI sell it for 80ec each. Good way to famr when there is x2 event
im in a cold placed alone, care to join me?

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
Best way to farm Ec is to go to NS ,or warsong defend , find members that will help you defend then after defend but you have to pay them,after you pay them kill all boss in warsong after killed all boss, there will be NPC that will appear then go click  the NPC then it will teleport you to the last boss .The boss drops 6pcs WWI sell it for 80ec each. Good way to famr when there is x2 event
I dont see the point in this post, seeing there are already plenty of guides how to farm ec, and more detailed.
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Tavern

• Old Player
are you bad, you just mentioned the worst way to farm.

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
There's a tonne of quicker/soloable ways to get ec. You might not even need to be well-geared. Also, there are a lot of posts on farming EC, this one is pointless as it does not cover most of the ways of farming EC.

Offline Xeli

• Forum Veteran
This post is useless.

cevans1290

Farm EC? Lmao. Shrine. TT. WS. NS. BH. Selling bs like event token, supply token, gold. TH (Treasure Hunt). Okthxbai#

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
This post is useless.
It would've been useful if it was a WWI farming guide......and if it was well-written.

Offline こころ

• #1 Weeaboo
  • i will return.....someday TωT
  • Characters: _Kokoro_

I just got cancer from reading this

Ps to th guy who owns this catchphrase I coundt quote ya sorry

Offline Sly_Man

I'm new here. Merry Christmas everyone.

BTW, why is so many EC needed for demonic tokens? Looks like overkill to me.
I mean, you will level six levels just for one of them, and you need ten or more.
Last Edit: Dec 24, 2013, 04:25 am by Sly_Man
"You're mine" - he said, put ring on her finger and took her home. Naked. Forever.

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
I'm new here. Merry Christmas everyone.

BTW, why is so many EC needed for demonic tokens? Looks like overkill to me.
I mean, you will level six levels just for one of them, and you need ten or more.
Demonic gear is converted into Dragon gear which is close to end-game. Therefore, it's no surprise that it's expensive.

Artifact

Go to ns in 20 minutes. Double drops. Tell me when you got like 100 in inventory so i can kill you :pig-4: :pig-4:

Offline Devinate

• Old Member
I can solo TT 2-3 in 30 mins, get over 200ec a run, 400+ during 2x, Warsong is nothing :)
Devinate - 150 demon Assassin
seekies - 150 sage Seeker

Offline ღMaY'n FLOWzღ

• Im so bored xD
  • Touch me if you dare and I wont dare!!
  • Characters: FunTimez
  • Faction: Young&Free
yayay i was about to say TT to xd
im in a cold placed alone, care to join me?