Epic Perfect World

Dear Players

Offline Night⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • Agatio was too ♥ +Cedes
  • Characters: *Retired*
  • Faction: N/A
Once again, there is a scam artist at play on EPW. They are imitating peoples names and contacting faction members saying they will zen them free gold if you share your acct info with them. Please no matter how much you trust your guildies DO NOT share any acct info, especially over game. This is just a heads up to try and ensure the safety of your guys accts and gear.
RETIRED
I guess everyone was on my profile :$ 

Offline Travar

• Characters: Travar
  • Faction: Outcasts
you forgot to say that you cant do anything about returning gear and stuff if its lost  =)

Offline Magestic

• Support Member
  • Magestickers ✌☺☮
  • ☀derphi. ★Ivoree #Chocolatte ✿Flowered
  • Characters: Derpive
  • Faction: ♥EPW_Team
you forgot to say that you cant do anything about returning gear and stuff if its lost  =)

That too but we"ve had alot of cases recently so its better to tell you guys,+999 Night. <3

[6:23:02 PM] Jem: Bans and mutes aren't meant to be equally shared,
they are given to those who deserve them.
If you are receiving more bans than someone else,
maybe you are the problem, not us.

Rules | Guide To Guides | Help Desk

Siggy by: Angy <3

Offline Ethalithiel

• D' Seeker who Seeks Food
  • Teach me how to one hit :P
  • Characters: Ethalithiel, Ethanialithiel(EvilTouch's Request)
  • Faction: Aftermath

Its not the GMs fault its the player giving the info. Well I think retrieving will be done personally if the hacker is your neighbor or shop-mate.

Offline Melody⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • ♥ Ruin was here (and so was Toots). TangleNub(ew)
  • Characters: Melody|Harmony
  • Faction: EPW_Team
Once again, there is a scam artist at play on EPW. They are imitating peoples names and contacting faction members saying they will zen them free gold if you share your acct info with them. Please no matter how much you trust your guildies DO NOT share any acct info, especially over game. This is just a heads up to try and ensure the safety of your guys accts and gear.

Cannot +1 this enough.

As Night said, they are imitating names (Capital i's for L's, extra symbols etc). Then PMing friends and guildmates of that person and asking for details.
Even if someone is your friend, even if you think it's them or not, do NOT give your details to anyone. It is difficult and almost near impossible for us to recovered your stuff.
Also be on the watch for people around you, whether it be people in game or shopmates etc. Regularly change your password. Just helps to prevent this.

If you believe someone is attempting to scam you. Please SS the conversations and goings-on and report them on the helpdesk here or contact a GM in game.

A reminder that we cannot do much without sufficient proof, so please keep that in mind.

♥ Love and will miss you guys ♥
Resigned to start playing real life c:

Angelica

Even if you trust your guild members, you should at least ask them on skype before you just give them your account info.  :rolleyes: People are too naive.

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
  • Characters: Oleander
Decks

why should you give anyone your acc info. Even if it's family member

why?

fq my sister, mother, father..

jk

but why on earth do they share it

Signature by Lonicera
✞ If my wings should fail me, Lord. Please meet me with another pair✞
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
Don't you check that persons ini, gear guild? Seriously, how stupid can one be to believe this?
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Melody⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • ♥ Ruin was here (and so was Toots). TangleNub(ew)
  • Characters: Melody|Harmony
  • Faction: EPW_Team
Don't you check that persons ini, gear guild? Seriously, how stupid can one be to believe this?

Because people don't see them in game.
They just get PMd by them, thinking it's their leader or officer or friend. It's all done via PMs.

While people should know that you shouldn't give details to anyone, some people are naive, some people don't hesitate for 'free items' from this person or some are always obliging friends.

♥ Love and will miss you guys ♥
Resigned to start playing real life c:

Offline Night⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • Agatio was too ♥ +Cedes
  • Characters: *Retired*
  • Faction: N/A
Even if you trust your guild members, you should at least ask them on skype before you just give them your account info.  :rolleyes: People are too naive.

I dont really agree with sharing info period, but do know it happens.... But yes ^^ this confirm on skype/vent/TS/mumble if you absolutely must share info
RETIRED
I guess everyone was on my profile :$ 

Offline rhythmist

• Enjoying Holidays
  • Characters: Smashed
  • Faction: Rawr
lmao. tbh i dont see why would one would share acct details, except "lending toons to farm and etc" which is 101% NOT encourage-able. Do it at your own risk be it your RL friend or whoever. Since i know some friend(s) whose RL friend hacked his acct(took all tradable stuffs and delete all untradable). plainly just sad. (worry about humans now lol)

and top up gold on your acct? why would need that. just ask him buy it and give u the gold? trying to pile up the bonus? (i dont think u buy gold often right?) even if its for piling up, ask him/her paypal u the money? since its not "buying of ingame stuffs but giving", same with points.
[Smashed] lvl 150 Sage Barbarian (r8)

Life is Complicated
        Fate is Inevitable
So just suck it up and move on!

Offline Meow85

• Old Player
gms dont even investigate in most lost gear cases as far as I know :/

Offline Dendoora☆

• Another artist
  • Characters: Dendoora
also, you can check it, if you have that person in your friends list and PM's you when the chat's dark blue, you know it isn't him or her.

Offline Dendoora☆

• Another artist
I know some people's accounts who are not in my friends list.
yeah, but it's just an example IF you have that person in your friends list >_>

Offline Dendoora☆

• Another artist
A person doesn't necessarily need to be on your friend's list to share its account with you or vice-versa.
i know.... but you don't really get my point