Epic Perfect World

Archer's Blessing

Offline Milan

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
In my opinion, EA blessing is unnecessary. In my opinion purify weapon is unnecessary. In my opinion mystics 1-hitting a pet is unnecessary. In my opinion ally system is unnecessary. In my opinion big , laggy TWs are unnecessary. In my opinion asking players about what they think (when most players play archers) is unnecessary.
10 Def lvls blessing for everyone.
50 vs 50 TWs.
No purify weapon.
No op sin r8 stats..
No ally system.

change game?

Offline 엔젤ღ

• Sacred Radiance
  • k-pop'ers and yaoi fan ❤
  • Characters: AngeliqMyst
i want pdef blessing :c
AngeliqMyst - Sage Mystic

yaoi<3

Offline Yangster

• ♥Yin is here♥
  • Do Not Disturb Unless いんよう, おんよう, おんみょう matter.
  • Characters: Batman, Iakeen, Meky
  • Faction: Family Leader
In my opinion, EA blessing is unnecessary. In my opinion purify weapon is unnecessary. In my opinion mystics 1-hitting a pet is unnecessary. In my opinion ally system is unnecessary. In my opinion big , laggy TWs are unnecessary. In my opinion asking players about what they think (when most players play archers) is unnecessary.
10 Def lvls blessing for everyone.
50 vs 50 TWs.
No purify weapon.
No op sin r8 stats..
No ally system.

"In my opinion" keeping on repeating same line is...definitely "unnecessary".
Moreover I seen you complaining about this server over and over again..and still after one of your posts have been locked and you been insulted for it, while 90% of the people disagreed with you, you still keep it up.
I would also agree though with a defense level blessing, but doesn't change anything anyway..just survive more? Or is not enough being hard to kill pure vitality barbs, have to get defense level also?
The game is good the way it is, if you don't like it and complain about it there is always an exit button.
There is a line that you should know that in life you would never be able to satisfy everyone...but Agatio has kept the server good until now the way it is and is still doing a good job.
You keep always complaining about sins, true they OP (but let me tell you what, go play one if you don't like it), but if you know to play your class and you are trained well enough you can take down easily a sin. And I'm telling you this while my husband plays a sin with a creepy aps that you can't stand more than 3 seconds alive...So yea, no one is OP, because gears don't make us OP as long as our way of playing is not OP.
Last Edit: Dec 22, 2013, 01:40 am by makeenjaibaji

Offline 엔젤ღ

• Sacred Radiance
  • k-pop'ers and yaoi fan ❤
  • Characters: AngeliqMyst
"In my opinion" keeping on repeating same line is...definately "unnecessary".
Moreover I seen you complaining about this server over and over again..and still after one of your posts have been locked and you been insulted for it, while 90% of the people disagreed with you, you still keep it up.
I would also agree though with a defense level blessing, but doesn't change anything anyway..just survive more? Or is not enough being hard to kill pure vitality barbs, have to get defense level also?
The game is good the way it is, if you don't like it and complain about it there is always an exit button.
There is a line that you should know that in life you would never be able to satisfy everyone...but Agatio has kept the server good until now the way it is and is still doing a good job.
You keep always complaining about sins, true they OP (but let me tell you what, go play one if you don't like it), but if you know to play your class and you are trained well enough you can take down easily a sin. And I'm telling you this while my husband plays a sin with a creepy aps that you can't stand more than 3 seconds alive...So yea, no one is OP, because gears don't make us OP as long as our way of playing is not OP.
noticed that too, +1 sir c:
AngeliqMyst - Sage Mystic

yaoi<3

Offline Ace

• Stop bothering me.
  • Characters: Ace
  • Faction: Regicide Leader
Dont take blessing away plox

Offline Naosu

• Boop
cools and
its good to learn something new :D

But regardless of how many times you have the wedding and how many rings you have, you can still only use it ONCE per toon PER day. I've tried using both of mine ._.
What am I even doing?

Offline Mirquel

• D Re ✙urN Leader
  • Hakuna Matata!
+1 But it would be ok if ppl should choose either its Def or Attack. :)
If you can beat 'em, Join 'em!

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
Keep current blessings for classes. Add in the atk/def level bless boxes at the schoolteacher or better yet boost the blessings you can buy in the guild base. I would personally prefer to make the guild base blessings viable and available to anyone who wants to purchase one. That way no one gets atk/def level boosts and instead gets pdef/mdef/crit/evasion/speed blessings and can build their char how they want.

Offline xXBlazeXx

make a server reset, end of story end of raging k thx bye
xXBlazeXx - 150 sage seeker
CatylynFrost - 150 demon sin
MiiyukiFrost - 150 demon seeker
Tatsuya - 150 demon bm
_Kiara_ - 150 mystic

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
make a server reset, end of story end of raging k thx bye

Actually that would piss off the masses.

-1 to dropping the ea blessing.  Doing that is only gonna make a sage archer a non-factor.  I happen to like cultti diversity. :)

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Major League

• WasteDump
  • Xpendable - Retired
Give them -40 ct blessing they still gonna get rekt by MajorLeague

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
Give them -40 ct blessing they still gonna get rekt by MajorLeague
You are baddy kid
i feel like i'm dead

Offline bubysaur

• aim so cute in sandness aim so veri stronger man
keep blessing plis.
beauty is in the eye of beerholder

Offline Abu Ali Bin Salami

• Allahu Akbar.
  • General Khalid Ibn Al-Waleed's soldier.
Remove the blessing, this is the first server where I saw ct EA's.

Actually that would piss off the masses.

-1 to dropping the ea blessing.  Doing that is only gonna make a sage archer a non-factor.  I happen to like cultti diversity. :)

H4h4h4. You're joking, right?

Xpendable's  Skillbars.

Offline Solomon

• Forum Veteran
remove all blessing make cheaper guild base one gm