sry I fixed it. Lol way to tired.
You see, long ago they had -0.10 bonus so aga changed c:
ah oki that makes sense now.

Offline Devil Trigger

• Haters gonna hate
  • Lack motivation to care
  • Characters: DevilTrigger, Ghoul
  • Faction: Salvation
I like, haven't cared for the channel blessing anyway since mostly interval archer.

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow
Id rather keep the channeling blessing because it's already a pain in the ass to get channel on r8 gear....+5 attack isn't that much if you get descent engraves

Offline AngelOfDeath_

• زنده باد ایران
  • Disbanded Expendables ,Ducks,HO,Warning Tyrants Siege EvilTouch Agatio made them play other games
  • Characters: Airyaman
  • Faction: Aryan
remove it .
no mad all.

Offline Yangster

• ♥Yin is here♥
  • Do Not Disturb Unless いんよう, おんよう, おんみょう matter.
  • Characters: Batman, Iakeen, Meky
  • Faction: Family Leader
Deal, remove it = remove all blessings from other classes.

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
I personally don't think the archer blessing hurts anyone.  I enjoy my chan gear for making my demon archer have any sort of chance against a decent sin. 

Full chan archers sacrifice damage in order to do so, and the blessing makes it more viable as opposed to seeing every single archer on server be quickshot int types.

The archers who are int types surely don't hurt anyone with the blessing.  As archer is a reactionary class, it is nice to be able to channel valuable skills such as STA or even basic movement debuffs in between kiting.

As for bringing back the all class blessings from the PW school teacher, I don't see why not.  I had like 50 of them stacked before you changed them to slaying levels. Made me veri sad :(
I'm basically 40

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
spam weddings get 24 6atk/6def lv rings u never run out of blessing. just need to marry server

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
and don't think archer's blessing hurts...it's balanced like this

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
The conclusion is to leave it as it is now I guess.

Offline RainsWolf

• My Little Boo
  • There are scars that make us who we are. But without them, we don't exist.
  • Characters: Ravenshield RainsWolf
  • Faction: GotMilk
spam weddings get 24 6atk/6def lv rings u never run out of blessing. just need to marry server

the wedding blessing only last a hour and i think you can get one per toon
Last Edit: Dec 21, 2013, 10:24 pm by wolfies

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
  • I am Satan's Peacekeeper. Veritas Aequitas.
  • Characters: I have 18... #nolife
Account stash.
WHEN I IS DO THE DAMAGE ON THE PLAYER PLAYER IS THE GET 15m/s ANTIDIZZY I AM LIKE WAAAAAT NOOO AND HE IS RUN WHY:((( I NO IS CAN CATCH HIM WTFFF

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
u can get as many as u want...I've done it u just need to repeat same wedding quest so its not limited at all :)

Offline RainsWolf

• My Little Boo
  • There are scars that make us who we are. But without them, we don't exist.
  • Characters: Ravenshield RainsWolf
  • Faction: GotMilk
u can get as many as u want...I've done it u just need to repeat same wedding quest so its not limited at all :)
cools and
its good to learn something new :D
Last Edit: Dec 22, 2013, 12:57 am by wolfies

Offline littlelupe

• Old Player
In my opinion, EA blessing is unnecessary. In my opinion purify weapon is unnecessary. In my opinion mystics 1-hitting a pet is unnecessary. In my opinion ally system is unnecessary. In my opinion big , laggy TWs are unnecessary. In my opinion asking players about what they think (when most players play archers) is unnecessary.
10 Def lvls blessing for everyone.
50 vs 50 TWs.
No purify weapon.
No op sin r8 stats..
No ally system.

Offline Ace

• Stop bothering me.
  • Characters: Ace
  • Faction: Regicide Leader
I say no.
Reasons: Ok ok, going from 20 to 10 was understandable because of casting archers and such but now only way to be insta-cast archer is with hard got gear or you have double channeling on everything and use a magic ring and use a channeling choc. Not all of us are casting based, and compensation we had to make for the 20 to 10 reduction was bad enough. Even now I dont see issues with insta casters like there was, so why remove it when there's not an issue  :tiger-41: