Epic Perfect World

Archer's Blessing

Offline Devil Trigger

• Haters gonna hate
  • Lack motivation to care
  • Characters: DevilTrigger, Ghoul
  • Faction: Salvation
I agree with what Agatio Proposes... Ive been 1 shot by archers on SOOOO many different classes. It happens sometimes, but I do think its better to give all classes a chance. I mean I do think Archers do need the Chan boost though...

Name of EA plox ask to teach

Offline Ely

• Its now how many you loved, its how you loved them

Name of EA plox ask to teach

Really? >.> I have like over 14 different charaters and you want me to name to ALL that have actually manage to 1 shot me? oh okay -.- RIGHT...

Offline ₤ίɭ₮

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: *~Nazirema~*, Ethereality
  • Faction: Outcasts☆

Offline Ely

• Its now how many you loved, its how you loved them
ANYWAYS I didn't complain when veno's got theirs taken away, and now psy's, I still don't complain. He's at least proposing +5 attack for all classes, I've played archer, i still do from time to time... But even still i think keeping the chan is a good idea but the rest i don't think is really needed.

Offline ₤ίɭ₮

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: *~Nazirema~*, Ethereality
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
I just think that we should be able to get atk/def lvl boxes from school teacher again.

Offline ☆Stella☆

• Haters gonna hate <3
  • Characters: Mietzekatz, Milka, Mietzi
idc if the blessing gets removed or not and im a archer lol less metal skills spam xD

Siggy
By
Acacia

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
idc if the blessing gets removed or not and im a archer lol less metal skills spam xD
u are bad kid stop talk
and stop reviving this thread, it wont be removed.
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Kewee

• Old Player
  • It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?”
  • Faction: GoodGame
u are bad kid stop talk
~#ThreadRevive.

I agree with what Agatio Proposes... Ive been 1 shot by archers on SOOOO many different classes. It happens sometimes, but I do think its better to give all classes a chance. I mean I do think Archers do need the Chan boost though...
How? I only get hieroed but not one shot. Only time "one shot" is when an archer three sparks, enrages, extreme poisons, and idk what fking skill. COUGH PHENOMENON COUGH

Offline ☆Stella☆

• Haters gonna hate <3
  • Characters: Mietzekatz, Milka, Mietzi
u are bad kid stop talk

u r childish indeed.its a open post and ppl r free to comment it.  and u call others kid when u r acting like one lol

Siggy
By
Acacia

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic

I don't know of any archer that can one-shot unless the characters in question were still in 110 gear.  A well geared 150 don't get one-shot by an archer.  The best I got was 23k, and that was a crit and that was on a barb.  So unless they've been critting you to death, that would be impossible.

In any event, since the blessing stays, it is what it is. 

For the sake of crappy eyes everywhere, can you please not use pink? I literally had to dive into my laptop to read what you said. But this point is exactly what I'm worried would happen.  It'd just go from metal spam to regular attack/quickshot spam.  Wouldn't change much at all.

But that's it.  I'm done.  Let this thing die in peace.  Kinda sick of seeing it in my unreads.  Let's talk about puppies instead.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Alee

• Characters: AIee
Blessing has been nerfed once. I think archers are okay the way they are now. I can do a good 1v1 against most of channel eas. Just need to know your class...just saying this as a dph sin.

Offline Crystali

• Mad?
  • Faction: Worms
u are bad kid stop talk

Crystali-150SIN

Offline Δ

• I was here for a moment
  • And then I was gone| i died to ares + im noob
  • Characters: Alexypk
  • Faction: Epw_Team
The conclusion is to leave it as it is now I guess.

Closing then.

And personally imo EAs are fine as they are.