Epic Perfect World

Archer's Blessing

Offline Dendoora☆

• Another artist
  • Characters: Dendoora
Lol, no.

If you don't know anything about this game please refrain from commenting.
Actually, i do know some stuff, don't go and tell me i don't know anything about this game, cause i know downright i am wrong sometimes, but archers can hit hard as crap with is making them able to 1 shot some classes, i don't have any examples of people right now, but they are very strong.

Do you even play the game? A good DPH sin can easily hit LA/AA for over 50k non sparked.
And this ^
my ex was able to hit my mystic for 25k non crit, unsparked, DPH and he didn't even have good gears, it is REALLY scary how some classes are strong, and i was with my physical ornaments too.

Offline ChicaBomb

• fuck france
  • breadstick
Archers don't 1 shot any half geared type player.
Highest I've been hit by a dph sin zerk crit is only around 28k or so too, on my archer.

All your facts are false.

Defense level blessing is needed, not attack level.
when InTake gets ct buff

Offline Crystali

• Mad?
  • Faction: Worms
Like 10-20def LVL bless would help.....

Crystali-150SIN

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
Do you even play the game? A good DPH sin can easily hit LA/AA for over 50k non sparked.

Aren't you the same retard who claimed you hit 100k with genie spark without any amps? You're clueless, stop talking. The very best DPH sin (zFIashx) could not come close to that number on anyone without spark, the closest he could get to that is with a very costly combo on a black voodoo self-buffed psychic, but then it would no longer be a 1shot. You shouldn't have the right to comment on these kind of topics as you do not know squat.

but archers can hit hard as crap with is making them able to 1 shot some classes

No they can't, No they can't, No they can't, No they can't, No they can't stop talking

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
Are you serious? LOOOL nice joke, go remove what's left of the ea class. I sht on atk lvl bless, if you remove it ea's gona be defenceless vs sins and all other aps classes. I switched most of my gear to aps and dph and my ct is low, with no ct bless whats gonna be the point? Last time you nerfed it bc ppl qq'd too much, whats the reason now? I spent 40k on honing my wrist from -8 to -9 and no luck. If you remove bless, add -9 chance on gear 100%.
And "It's not fair on other classes" like who?mystic with insta heal, sin with 203030320 stun skills, seeker with 1 shot combo, ep with spamming magic shackle sleep and sog? Wow, nice
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
  • I am Satan's Peacekeeper. Veritas Aequitas.
  • Characters: I have 18... #nolife
Aren't you the same retard who claimed you hit 100k with genie spark without any amps? You're clueless, stop talking. The very best DPH sin (zFIashx) could not come close to that number on anyone without spark, the closest he could get to that is with a very costly combo on a black voodoo self-buffed psychic, but then it would no longer be a 1shot. You shouldn't have the right to comment on these kind of topics as you do not know squat.

No they can't, No they can't, No they can't, No they can't, No they can't stop talking
Really? Wow. Some poeple are just clueless. Has it ever come to your attention that you're not jesus? Just because you claim to have never been hit that hard, doesn't mean it cant happen.
WHEN I IS DO THE DAMAGE ON THE PLAYER PLAYER IS THE GET 15m/s ANTIDIZZY I AM LIKE WAAAAAT NOOO AND HE IS RUN WHY:((( I NO IS CAN CATCH HIM WTFFF

Offline Crystali

• Mad?
  • Faction: Worms
Actually, i do know some stuff, don't go and tell me i don't know anything about this game, cause i know downright i am wrong sometimes, but archers can hit hard as crap with is making them able to 1 shot some classes, i don't have any examples of people right now, but they are very strong.
And this ^
my ex was able to hit my mystic for 25k non crit, unsparked, DPH and he didn't even have good gears, it is REALLY scary how some classes are strong, and i was with my physical ornaments too.
Archers cant 1shot LOOLOLOLOL ARE U SMOKING?

Crystali-150SIN

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
And this ^
Are you somewhat stupid? Not even in 3 spark and full dph build can i 1 shot someone. Like Blitzkrieg said, go away.
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
  • I am Satan's Peacekeeper. Veritas Aequitas.
  • Characters: I have 18... #nolife
Archers cant 1shot LOOLOLOLOL ARE U SMOKING?
They can. Wow. I'm done arguing on a topic full of hormonally enraged kids. Nini all.
WHEN I IS DO THE DAMAGE ON THE PLAYER PLAYER IS THE GET 15m/s ANTIDIZZY I AM LIKE WAAAAAT NOOO AND HE IS RUN WHY:((( I NO IS CAN CATCH HIM WTFFF

Offline LazyOne

• Old Player
  • never fail to fail
Like 10-20def LVL bless would help.....
100 def lvl would be much better - we could go lunch and still live after back. Or cover in the nose while pk.

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
They can. Wow. I'm done arguing on a topic full of hormonally enraged kids. Nini all.
It's called a hierobug, its made of multiple skills that lower your hp then hit fast so you die without charm tick. Go away also.
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: HellRazor
just a question but why do sins r8 bonus stats  have way more attack lvl then all the other classes?
Last Edit: Dec 21, 2013, 08:23 pm by ~Rin~

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
just a question but why do sins r8 bonus stats  have way more then all the other classes?
You see, long ago they had -0.10 bonus so aga changed c:

Offline Yangster

• ♥Yin is here♥
  • Do Not Disturb Unless いんよう, おんよう, おんみょう matter.
  • Characters: Batman, Iakeen, Meky
  • Faction: Family Leader
Most sins (good ones) already have 2 sets (APS and DPH).
When its mass PK they go into stealth with DPH gears they 2 spark, and after they finish their combo atleast 5 people are dead ( magic and light classes).
Taking into account that most sins have lower magic than physical resistances and they escaped of the many ones that can kill them easier, they have their time to switch to aps gears and kill the rest.
Back to the main subject which is not presuming sins are OP (or other classes also), it would be unfair for the non-insta archers that are missing channeling (demon archers) to take off the little channeling that they have left, overall is just 10%.