Epic Perfect World

Archer's Blessing

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
I think it's time to say that archers don't need this blessing anymore, it is unfair towards other classes and instead of this we can put some time based all class blessing with +5 attack levels for voting, what do you think?

Offline Dendoora☆

• Another artist
  • Characters: Dendoora
I think it's time to say that archers don't need this blessing anymore, it is unfair towards other classes and instead of this we can put some time based all class blessing with +5 attack levels for voting, what do you think?
if it disappears every 6 hours so we know when to vote again, then yes plz to the attack level blessing.

Offline AOH

• Old Player
  • Characters: Aids
  • Faction: Ŧα†αlι†y
dragon archer seemed to get screwed before morai and other things but with the way the server is now. it might be a logical idea to do away with it

Offline Gigaknight

• The Black Knight
I can't say I agree with the all-class temporary blessing.

Though it would be a nice voting reminder, it reminds me of how everyone on PWI is dependent on that Jones' Blessing (and, to a lesser degree, O'Malley's).
The one and only.

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
I feel people are squishy enough as it is, should be a defense level blessing instead (or have the r8r (2) set bonus become 25 again like it used to be)

Robbert

add defense please gm attack is clown already hitting people random 40k crits in mass pk full buffed

Offline Yangster

• ♥Yin is here♥
  • Do Not Disturb Unless いんよう, おんよう, おんみょう matter.
  • Characters: Batman, Iakeen, Meky
  • Faction: Family Leader
Maybe I'm subjective because I'm an archer, but I find it unfair for demon archers (aps ones) plus assassins in this server are already OP (dph ones), so giving them the opportunity to have 5 attack levels makes them more OP while they already can 1 shot people (magic classes and light).
Also, if you still plan to take off the archer blessing while it has been reduced already, you should consider that other classes have blessings and it will be unfair to take off only archer blessing.

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: HellRazor

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
  • I am Satan's Peacekeeper. Veritas Aequitas.
  • Characters: I have 18... #nolife
-1, Kinda shits on the archers that don't have full channeling gear. Sacrificing 6k+ per hit and using crossbow isn't really fun either.
WHEN I IS DO THE DAMAGE ON THE PLAYER PLAYER IS THE GET 15m/s ANTIDIZZY I AM LIKE WAAAAAT NOOO AND HE IS RUN WHY:((( I NO IS CAN CATCH HIM WTFFF

Offline Dendoora☆

• Another artist
  • Characters: Dendoora
Maybe I'm subjective because I'm an archer, but I find it unfair for demon archers (aps ones) plus assassins in this server are already OP (dph ones), so giving them the opportunity to have 5 attack levels makes them more OP while they already can 1 shot people (magic classes and light).
Also, if you still plan to take off the archer blessing while it has been reduced already, you should consider that other classes have blessings and it will be unfair to take off only archer blessing.
i actually have to agree with half of this, sure, dph and archers can 1 shot a lot of people, but it's how the game works, squishy but can hit hard, so it would be unfair for an attack level charm for them.

On the other hand, the rest of the blessings actually seem fair, since it all recovers what they miss.

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
plus assassins in this server are already OP (dph ones)

What, no? They're horrible.

archers can 1 shot a lot of people

Lol, no.

If you don't know anything about this game please refrain from commenting.

Offline LazyOne

• Old Player
  • never fail to fail
So sage archers most broken class on this server? :D

And I will repeat same thing I said when you nerfed blessing from 20 to 10: stop nerf classes - that make players RQ. Better give something to other classes and then everyone will be happy.

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
i actually have to agree with half of this, sure, dph and archers can 1 shot a lot of people, but it's how the game works, squishy but can hit hard, so it would be unfair for an attack level charm for them.

On the other hand, the rest of the blessings actually seem fair, since it all recovers what they miss.
This, why not add an all class blessing, and let archers keep theirs, that way, they can chose between channeling, or attack lvls. It really isn't fair to ea's that don't have a lot of channeling.
Also if the all class blessing is added while the ea's is removed, it would give some classes, mainly sins, an even higher chance to dominate archers.
WHEN I IS DO THE DAMAGE ON THE PLAYER PLAYER IS THE GET 15m/s ANTIDIZZY I AM LIKE WAAAAAT NOOO AND HE IS RUN WHY:((( I NO IS CAN CATCH HIM WTFFF

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
What, no? They're horrible.

Do you even play the game? A good DPH sin can easily hit LA/AA for over 50k non sparked.