Epic Perfect World

Is It True That Interval Will Be Modified

Offline shadowvzs

• Old Player
that a role for cleric? anyway i doubt a cleric won the ufc :D
about aps, 5% dmg loss isnt a big deal,,, u can notice when a dd reach 4/5aps then deal good dmg/time even on heavy armor user.

that isnt pwi :P

about cleric u can say a insta where u cant do nothing without cleric? thats why replaceable

they try fix that since arrived the 5aps sage archer&tideborns on pwi who can solo many thing

Don't be so quick to underestimate a cleric, they can be one of the hardest to 1v1. :/
Sins weren't meant to take down barbs/BMs/seekers - thats a magic classes job.

I take it it's either MY or just a low rate pserver?

Whats insta cast got anything to do with this? :o

Yeah, Descent has been their best expansion for balancing and the Imperial update did a lot too but it shouldn't have gotten this broken in the 1st place.

See you straight away discounted clerics.
The point of it is to remove the edge they have not make aps obselete.

Aps should never have been made, they have skills, why not use them like any other class rather than afk APSing everything and getting better results than a player that actually has to work for a kill?

Thats screwy. They shouldnt have put aps in the first place.. or if so, not enough that people could mix and match to 5 aps base sage sin without fists. In any case this 5% damage reduction is baaad. I already do so little damage and this just makes it worse. In any case, with that accuracy reduction, who the hell is gonna hit archers now apart from magic classes and those very few 100% chance skills? I'm just gonna QQ cause the patch nerfs my seekers aps, my bms aps and my sins aps. Which is unfortunately, all 3 of my mains.  :'(

I agree they shouldn't have added aps.
... You say aps shouldn't be added then go on to say that the aps nerf is bad?
Archers defence against Phys classes is thier evasion, they aren't tanks and are squishy. To add magic always hits unless resisted so they needed something to keep the Phys classes ripping them to shreds.
Lol Seeker aps..... seekers weren't made for aps at all, they only have APS here because Agatio let them, which now means more aps monkeys. >->
You contridict yourself a lot, lol.

Thats screwy. They shouldnt have put aps in the first place.. or if so, not enough that people could mix and match to 5 aps base sage sin without fists. In any case this 5% damage reduction is baaad. I already do so little damage and this just makes it worse. In any case, with that accuracy reduction, who the hell is gonna hit archers now apart from magic classes and those very few 100% chance skills? I'm just gonna QQ cause the patch nerfs my seekers aps, my bms aps and my sins aps. Which is unfortunately, all 3 of my mains.  :'(

Using World Owners on my GM character the damage reduction will be around 50 damage per hit. 250 damage per second, it is not that bad a reduction, the ones who are worst off by this are blademasters as they are lower dex than archers/sins.

Archers and Sins get damage from dex, which as an aps is a BAD thing, it removes the miss chance that should be there vs most other classes, gives you an incredible crit rate and gives you a high chance to avoid most physical attacks. So this nerf is aimed to cut down this advantage. For blademasters the reduction is lower so they have a better chance against most other classes.

Most people on the pwi public server I play on every now and then (checking up on some old friends mainly) love the nerf for the balance it helps to bring, my blademaster can still solo and sell xp rooms (sad but the money on a public server is so much worse than a private), my friends sins can still solo any TT.

Aps has always been in the game, it was just not possible to reach over 2.0 (or was it 2.22). Giving people the option to reach 5.0 makes people spend lots of money, which is what the game (pwi) is about, nerfing it is the best thing they ever did. I can not say how it will effect here but im willing to say it will be for the better. Most people wont notice thier dps is weaker.

Yeah, BMs and fist Archers are more affected by this.

Uh no, only Sins get damage from dex when wearing dags, a fist archer will gain damage from Str while wearing fists, archers get damage from dex while weilding a bow. :p

Yeah APS has always been in the game but wasn't seen worthy untill the TT99 armour started to become easier to get and thats when we started to see 3.33 BMS (if i remember in out server max was 3,33 but with demon spark+fist) and even then there were only a few as others swore by the axes mainly. :p

cleric good 1 vs 1, but have other class what could be better in 1vs1... its depend on opponent skill/class too.

sin was made vs light/arcana armor user still they can take down HA user too in normal server with insine att lv and 5 aps (we talked about pw generally,no?), atleast if heavy armor user dont got too much vit/hp.

even they try make balance with descent its maybe help but also make more crap the pk compared in begining (alot counter skill) or maybe make it unbalanced to few class? we will see but anyway when 79/100 skills arrived that was the most balanced phase in PW.

It was PW MS - Perfect World Multilanguage Service - was 2 server, 1 pvp (wodan),1 pve (brighid).
with ecatomb, agatio, maniol, kicia, and with alot others we played there (sadly gm's or pwi with marketing buizniss destroyed it and it was closed in 2010 nov, so we played 2 year there [started in 2008 sept-oct])

i mean instance like hh/tt, fb's, ws, now dont really impossible a instance without cleric, cleric make just easier but not a requiment.

i agree seeker not aps class, same like bm (just bm is multiple weapon user class and could use fist if he want aps and he got his fist skill too)

when bm's got 3,33 aps with spark/fist skill, still they got enough chance for kill a wizz (Agatio can also tell how many times soloed Charlie in our server in 1vs1 at south gate if i remember well, also for me too was problem when i was stun locked, a 3,33aps bm was serious danger if was close), so why they made 5aps with normal attack on pwi? without pangu and tome alot bm played well in official server, also not was bad dd with tt99/100 fist in tt, then they out with stealther+aps with ~perma full spark and with class who can abuse the soulforce and can get insine def lv, i think this point was where they made the biggest mistake in china (even i like play with sin, but we must agree with that)

before 5 aps craps, was more varition for bm-axe/sword etc, later just fist fist fist users.
150 Demon Assassin
150 Sage Wizzard
150 Sage Barbarian
149 Demon Archer
148 Sage Seeker
14x Demon Barbarian
148 Sage Cleric
14x Sage Blademaster
146 Sage Barbarian
145 Sage Assassin
and other lower level sage mystic/psy/archer :D