Epic Perfect World

Descent

Artifact

post farming ish good for health?
I am learning more and more

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Good luck with your faction(postfarm be4 falling asleep,imma have nice dreams,i care about my health)

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
Wouldn't it be better to just keep your old faction but boot the inactives?  I regularly go though and boot inactives from my fac.

In any event, gl again.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Kewee

• Old Player
  • It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?”
  • Faction: GoodGame
Good luck with the new faction. Descent is a pretty nice name compared to Convince, but you could have just kicked inactive and alts.

Post farm = healthy, I must do dis every morning.

Artifact

Good luck with the new faction. Descent is a pretty nice name compared to Convince, but you could have just kicked inactive and alts.

Post farm = healthy, I must do dis every morning.
i did it, but there were just too many of them..

xD

cevans1290

couldnt be in this, if wasnt in faction on sin anyway. No giving stuff? That just cruel to me </3 all hate givers

Offline Dendoora☆

• Another artist
  • Characters: Dendoora
couldnt be in this, if wasnt in faction on sin anyway. No giving stuff? That just cruel to me </3 all hate givers
its because of ppl asking for stuff, then leaving.

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
its because of ppl asking for stuff, then leaving.
Yeah....happens to every faction. Nowadays, I get pms like "Can I join your faction?" from random players who aren't even near me. Then when I ask how they found out about Rawr, they say "Your players have shops in West." I went there to check, not one player from Rawr had a catshop....so, probably spies.

Offline Dendoora☆

• Another artist
Yeah....happens to every faction. Nowadays, I get pms like "Can I join your faction?" from random players who aren't even near me. Then when I ask how they found out about Rawr, they say "Your players have shops in West." I went there to check, not one player from Rawr had a catshop....so, probably spies.
Yeah, I am careful when I incite people now, because, you never know what happens, I only accept people if they're near me or if someone from fac tells me to invite them OR when i recruit.

Offline Abu Ali Bin Salami

• Allahu Akbar.
  • General Khalid Ibn Al-Waleed's soldier.
Who would spy in a PvE Guild?  :normal-43:

Xpendable's  Skillbars.

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
Who would spy in a PvE Guild?  :normal-43:
Thats what I asked myself....I honestly don't know. Maybe it's cuz of the TW.

Artifact

Well i think i have to deal with hoppers in the beginning ..

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
A jacked up story is that one of my officers gave a member a dragon hat (he was supposedly returning from break and lost all his gear) and not even 24 hours later, left faction. 

I don't mind helping people, but as I'm also trying to build my faction, it's frustrating to see so many ask for a hand out, then leaves once they get all they want from a faction.  Unfortunately, there's not much you can do to avoid it.  Except maybe using a fac site application to screen.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Artifact

A jacked up story is that one of my officers gave a member a dragon hat (he was supposedly returning from break and lost all his gear) and not even 24 hours later, left faction. 

I don't mind helping people, but as I'm also trying to build my faction, it's frustrating to see so many ask for a hand out, then leaves once they get all they want from a faction.  Unfortunately, there's not much you can do to avoid it.  Except maybe using a fac site application to screen.
I see, i won't give new people stuff just like that.
We made a rule, 1K+ merit to use faction bank.

Offline Dendoora☆

• Another artist
I see, i won't give new people stuff just like that.
We made a rule, 1K+ merit to use faction bank.
Yeah, it seems fair that way, they will do BQ and then we also know they're loyal :3