Epic Perfect World

so will we have this next year?

Offline LazyOne

• Old Player
  • never fail to fail
I can be wrong but biggest addition it's meridian system and it OP as hell. Something like R10. Doubtfully that going appear here. So we going to get only awesome login screen :D

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Everything that will be added will be adjusted, balanced and intensively tested by me, staff and the playerbase before the release.

Artifact

Everything that will be added will be adjusted, balanced and intensively tested by me, staff and the playerbase before the release.
Just wondering, when is next patch comming?
Around christmas?

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Just wondering, when is next patch comming?
Around christmas?
when it's done... I have busy times now, but I will put all my free time now and release it as soon as possible -  before Monday.

Artifact

when it's done... I have busy times now, but I will put all my free time now and release it as soon as possible -  before Monday.
Ah great agatio! Well busy times sucks huh..  :sad:

Offline Bre.

• lelo.
  • Characters: Strategist
New loading screen and dungeon are badass. I don't get the War Avatar idea though..

[16:47:01] Bre: this creeps me out.
[16:47:32] Zilara: Lmfaoo

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
New loading screen and dungeon are badass. I don't get the War Avatar idea though..
Its like Yu-Gi-Oh fren. You gotta kill a boss/mob and you get their card and then you use them to boost up your stats. Each card boosts something different (some boost atk/matk and other hp and some other stats).

Offline Bre.

• lelo.
Its like Yu-Gi-Oh fren. You gotta kill a boss/mob and you get their card and then you use them to boost up your stats. Each card boosts something different (some boost atk/matk and other hp and some other stats).
So retarded. PvEvP ?!

Offline LazyOne

• Old Player
  • never fail to fail
Some from boss, some only from cash shop. You need over $10k to get them all maxed. But then you OP as hell with loads of HP and att/def lvl. Looks like we not going get them at all.

Offline Bre.

• lelo.
Some from boss, some only from cash shop. You need over $10k to get them all maxed. But then you OP as hell with loads of HP and att/def lvl. Looks like we not going get them at all.
I hope not, it would make the PvP really unbalanced.

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
I hope we don't get the skill changes.
I do. Have you seen how they look? So purdy. Besides, Agatio can edit them so that theyre not exactly the same.
No tears fren, just dreams.

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
Dem skill changes doe. Sins hitting 950% of weapon damage. 0k.
Editted skills would make it OK, I wouldn't agree to MGs having a 15% crit boost when they have their fire shield up. Besides these changes would allow for more room on skillbars (apparently a HUGE issue with people nowadays) and allow for the old races to get new animations which theyre in desperate need of. At the very least, I would just love to see the skill animations updated if anything else wouldnt be done.

dickroman

no to cards thing
and no to skills QQ

Offline LazyOne

• Old Player
  • never fail to fail
I find this server funny to play because of r8r, but it getting bored and outdated - soon we will play outdated version, almost like 1.3

So after all I would like to try everything from latest version. Maybe if possible like 2nd server and I am sure same as everyone who disliked 1.4 finally moved to it anyway will move to 1.5

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran
New T shirts, flyers for event tokens or anything? D: Just tell us if u're going to add it please I cant sleep Q_Q