Epic Perfect World

EPW.

Offline Ethalithiel

• D' Seeker who Seeks Food
  • Teach me how to one hit :P
  • Characters: Ethalithiel, Ethanialithiel(EvilTouch's Request)
  • Faction: Aftermath
The gold prices are high, because ppl do not buy gold.  There is no pk, because aeons, alamat, chinese factions, 13squad, axegroup and more gank everything that moves. There is no pk in the evenings, because Xpendable gank, harass and flame everything that moves. Why is everyone playing an ea nowadays? Because archers need a nerf.
You think, people will stay here if it stays like this? I made tones of alts, know people, who have tones of alts, and can farm tones of stuff easily. Making dozens of alts and farming op r8 sin stats and wiping everything out of stealth wasn't really intended for pvp here, was it? I would also raise the prices of Teleacustics to avoid spam on WC.
Guys wake up or you have no good server left.

GO MAKE YOU OWN PRIVATE SERVER? YOU JUST COMPLAIN BECAUSE I THINK YOUR NOOB!

Offline Ethalithiel

Do you think ganking is not PK? common' think about it :/ . Ganking means cooperation within a Faction, without cooperation gank will not be successful. Use your brain not your mouth, and dont post like this because you've been ganked or killed everytime, i suggest dont go afk ok?

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
For the start, I would remove the allied system, would make smaller factions, smaller squads, add 20 def lvl blessing for everyone, put a hitting pole in every safe zone for easier chi. I would also make genies max lvl 100, I would delete inglorious powders and 200% speed pots. I would nerf archers, remove 0 defense skill from demon venos, would remove god's blessing from clerics, would remove purify weapon, nerf op r8 sin stats. I would start fighting bad behaviors with more consequence. I would make each player to be allowed to have 5 chars at max. I would remove Ares. I would add some nice, crazy things, like 1 pvp main city and other fun stuff.
So basically, i would make this game more fair, more skill-based, more action-oriented and fun.
Sir, are you born with an extra chromosone? That's the worst sht i read ever since you started calling me a no lifer for owning you in pk 1v1. Only thing in that pile of crap worth doing is remove the ally system, otherwise you're just wasting your time. Go make your own server with all that if you think epw is going down. No1 makes you stay , so bye bye.
i feel like i'm dead

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
  • Characters: Oleander
This whole topic is getting funny and not because of OP any more :tiger-50:

locky-shmocky maybe?

Signature by Lonicera
✞ If my wings should fail me, Lord. Please meet me with another pair✞
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
The gold prices are high, because ppl do not buy gold.  There is no pk, because aeons, alamat, chinese factions, 13squad, axegroup and more gank everything that moves. There is no pk in the evenings, because Xpendable gank, harass and flame everything that moves. Why is everyone playing an ea nowadays? Because archers need a nerf.
You think, people will stay here if it stays like this? I made tones of alts, know people, who have tones of alts, and can farm tones of stuff easily. Making dozens of alts and farming op r8 sin stats and wiping everything out of stealth wasn't really intended for pvp here, was it? I would also raise the prices of Teleacustics to avoid spam on WC.
For one, there is still good/gankless pk left. People do buy gold, sell me gold for 25 ec and I'll buy it. And not everyone is playing an ea. Ea is a good class though, maybe thats why they're playing it, but there are still a lot of BMs Barbs Seeks Wiz etc. Also, farming tones of stuff on tones of alts is no easy job. If you work hard to do all that, then you deserve the riches that you get. I can't say anything about stealth killers but there is something called as a "Revelation Potion" that you can commonly get from your unwanted Ares event. Telecoustics aren't just used for spamming wc, new players use it to sell their items, old players use it to buy items, or just talk. And a GM does warn people about spamming, I know this because I have been muted for spamming/violating people on wc.

Offline Kewee

• Old Player
  • It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?”
  • Faction: GoodGame
I agree with removing ally system, but what will that do? They'll just find other ways to do it even though that'd be hard to do.

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
Well if we're removing stuff, remove PvP altogether cuz I'm PvE and this server should be exactly how I want it to be. Also remove all other classes cuz Barbs are the only class I play. If you do not do this, this server will die. ty.

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
Sir why are you so sad? You've spent months killing gearless lvl 110s at ns stealing their ecs and now you complain about epw falling down? Are you mad that you can't beat the worst pinoy ea there is?
Sir are you mad? Sir?
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
Sir why are you so sad? You've spent months killing gearless lvl 110s at ns stealing their ecs and now you complain about epw falling down? Are you mad that you can't beat the worst pinoy ea there is?
Sir are you mad? Sir?
Exactly, you aren't the nicest player on epw. You have done your share of ganks. You have no right to complain against them. You must have spammed wc too, either buying/selling stuff or just random compains (like this thread)

Offline Ethalithiel

Exactly, you aren't the nicest player on epw. You have done your share of ganks. You have no right to complain against them. You must have spammed wc too, either buying/selling stuff or just random compains (like this thread)

+1 to this. We dont bother if u will left epw.

Offline Abu Ali Bin Salami

• Allahu Akbar.
  • General Khalid Ibn Al-Waleed's soldier.
Another joke thread.  :normal-43:

Xpendable's  Skillbars.

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
Another joke thread.  :normal-43:
Is that really what this is....? It does look too stupid to be serious.

Offline rhythmist

• Enjoying Holidays
  • Characters: Smashed
from a "trying" to prove server is falling, to raging about its system ingame? having alot alts to farming isnt as easy as using your fingers to type. u need time. or u just plainly have too much time because u dont go to school/work or too rich to work? 

Best part is TS saying about none buying gold. if none buying, the price should be LOWER. not going HIGHER.
[Smashed] lvl 150 Sage Barbarian (r8)

Life is Complicated
        Fate is Inevitable
So just suck it up and move on!

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
If you nerf ea that would mean you nerf the ones with bad gear too, that would cause extreme imbalance. Dragon each is already < r8 ea.
In my opinion Sins and Mystics are worse than ea. One ea with OP gear =/= the whole class. You need to realise that.

Also can everybody stay respectful, stop being rude.

cevans1290

Lol. I'm sorry, but this post was stupid c: Us not buying gold? Bs, people do. There is alot of pk, because 3-4 smaller factions try to take on bigger factions. Archer has been nerfed, I think. You played a few months ago? Big difference now. Making alts just helps, doesn't mean we need to stop it, make multiple accounts, so wont work. Tele's have been risen in price, they used to be 10 silver. Any other things in your post I missed? :))