Epic Perfect World

EPW.

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
Just become good player and no one will ever trash talk you
build your own good faction and you will enjoy the pk  is hard yeah but possible
and yeah if gms gonna ban/mute every single trashy talker epw will have 100player online max.  :sad:

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
Or go full PvE....so much better. Well, for me it is.

Offline Jeromey

• Memories divided within.
  • Y mad @ serious gamer :-[
EPW is not changing drastically, if it was you should be giving valid reason to explain why and proper solutions  to improve the problems. this just sounds like a threat thread with your last paragraph. Sad gamer.

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
You posted this thread in general discussion, this gives everyone the right to comment. I was giving my opinion, just because it conflicted with yours there was no need to be rude. If you want to discuss this with GMs, PM them or post it on the helpdesk. Please be more open minded because I doubt a GM would want to be talked to this way. Thanks. :)

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
The only big change I see is the price of gold shooting up, among other things. Well, I'm not sure how that can be stopped...but these are holiday times and so, there have been a lot of x2s....let's just hope that a month without x2 will bring back the old 25 ec gold.

Offline Ethalithiel

• D' Seeker who Seeks Food
  • Teach me how to one hit :P
  • Characters: Ethalithiel, Ethanialithiel(EvilTouch's Request)
  • Faction: Aftermath
A close minded person :/I think your the problem not the GM if you cant keep up in the game then that is not the gm's problem anymore.

Offline Kewee

• Old Player
  • It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?”
  • Faction: GoodGame
The only big change I see is the price of gold shooting up, among other things. Well, I'm not sure how that can be stopped...but these are holiday times and so, there have been a lot of x2s....let's just hope that a month without x2 will bring back the old 25 ec gold.
This.

There isn't really much changing on the server aside from the major price increase on most items. That's due to the constant x2 the last two months and people actually being "dumb" enough to buy it at such a high price which make people think that others will also buy it at that. Slowly people catch on and sell it at the same price. As for PK, it's not really dead. There's still small PK and Mass PK if you wait for the right timezones.

Offline littlelupe

• Old Player
For the start, I would remove the allied system, would make smaller factions, smaller squads, add 20 def lvl blessing for everyone, put a hitting pole in every safe zone for easier chi. I would also make genies max lvl 100, I would delete inglorious powders and 200% speed pots. I would nerf archers, remove 0 defense skill from demon venos, would remove god's blessing from clerics, would remove purify weapon, nerf op r8 sin stats. I would start fighting bad behaviors with more consequence. I would make each player to be allowed to have 5 chars at max. I would remove Ares. I would add some nice, crazy things, like 1 pvp main city and other fun stuff.
So basically, i would make this game more fair, more skill-based, more action-oriented and fun.
Last Edit: Dec 19, 2013, 10:07 am by littlelupe

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
This.

There isn't really much changing on the server aside from the major price increase on most items. That's due to the constant x2 the last two months and people actually being "dumb" enough to buy it at such a high price which make people think that others will also buy it at that. Slowly people catch on and sell it at the same price. As for PK, it's not really dead. There's still small PK and Mass PK if you wait for the right timezones.
Yeah, I don't get why people even buy gold at 30 - 40 ec each. Just stop buying them and the over-pricers will be desperate enough to sell it at 25.

Offline xXBlazeXx

littlelupe nice suggestion but no offese just go and make your own private server
xXBlazeXx - 150 sage seeker
CatylynFrost - 150 demon sin
MiiyukiFrost - 150 demon seeker
Tatsuya - 150 demon bm
_Kiara_ - 150 mystic

Offline Ethalithiel

• D' Seeker who Seeks Food
  • Teach me how to one hit :P
  • Characters: Ethalithiel, Ethanialithiel(EvilTouch's Request)
  • Faction: Aftermath
For the start, I would remove the allied system, would make smaller factions, smaller squads, add 20 def lvl blessing for everyone, put a hitting pole in every safe zone for easier chi. I would also make genies max lvl 100, I would delete inglorious powders and 200% speed pots. I would nerf archers, remove 0 defense skill from demon venos, would remove god's blessing from clerics, would remove purify weapon, nerf op r8 sin stats. I would start fighting bad behaviors with more consequence. I would make each player to be allowed to have 5 chars at max. I would remove Ares. I would add some nice, crazy things, like 1 pvp main city and other fun stuff.
So basically, i would make this game more fair, more skill-based, more action-oriented and fun.

I suggest you go to the other server if u want that :) Your so close minded. This is skill based game. If you want that things to happen? Then this server will be dead. So stop complaining.

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
For the start, I would remove the allied system, would make smaller factions, smaller squads, add 20 def lvl blessing for everyone, put a hitting pole in every safe zone for easier chi. I would also make genies max lvl 100, I would delete inglorious powders and 200% speed pots. I would nerf archers, remove 0 defense skill from demon venos, would remove god's blessing from clerics, would remove purify weapon, nerf op r9 sin stats. i would start fighting bad behaviors with more consequence. I would make each player to be allowed to have 5 chars at max. I would remove Ares. i would add some nice, crazy things, like 1 pvp main city and other fun stuff.
The allies system is made so that two friendly factions don't pk each other. Allies are important. Smaller factions....well since there's a limit of 80 for TW and every faction has people that can't come to every TW, we can't really go smaller than 200. Only 6 man squads can enter an instance and the max population of a squad is 10, nothing wrong here. Genies with max level 100 will allow less skills, unless the LP is 100/100, even then, genies won't be that useful. About the pots, there could be an increased cooldown for IG and Sutra but 200% speed doesn't need to be removed. Archers and venos aren't more powerful than other classes, every class has a weakness, find it, exploit it. There is no r9 on this server. Bad behaviours = mute/ban, read the rules of EPW for more info. I don't see your problem with alts, I like playing different builds on different classes, its not that easy to get good gear for every class either. Ares is a weekly event, a good one, but certainly not too good. 1 pvp main city = too much lag for the ones with bad internet + a really bad pk fest (kinda like the GM kill event where you get killed cuz of some stupid aoe) What do you mean by fun stuff?

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
littlelupe nice suggestion but no offese just go and make your own private server
This is certainly worth a thought. If you think you can do a better job, why don't you try? Actually, I might come and help you (no, I'm not talking about being a GM, I meant I'll play on your server so it gets more activity) if you do make one.

Offline littlelupe

• Old Player
The gold prices are high, because ppl do not buy gold.  There is no pk, because aeons, alamat, chinese factions, 13squad, axegroup and more gank everything that moves. There is no pk in the evenings, because Xpendable gank, harass and flame everything that moves. Why is everyone playing an ea nowadays? Because archers need a nerf.
You think, people will stay here if it stays like this? I made tones of alts, know people, who have tones of alts, and can farm tones of stuff easily. Making dozens of alts and farming op r8 sin stats and wiping everything out of stealth wasn't really intended for pvp here, was it? I would also raise the prices of Teleacustics to avoid spam on WC.
Guys wake up or you have no good server left.

Offline Kewee

• Old Player
  • It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?”
  • Faction: GoodGame
Remove Venos purge while you're at it. Oh oh! And Wizzies Blade tempest! Blademaster Marrows need to be removed too please. Remove barb form, too OP can't kill. Remove Cleric heals and buffs veri stronk. Remove EAs anti stun please. Remove Psys completely :((( TOO OP Remove Auto attack for sins!!1!!1One Remove Defense buff for seeker!1 Remove Mystic heals. :normal-21: I could go on and on.