Epic Perfect World

EPW.

Offline littlelupe

• Old Player
Dear GM,
with your hard work and devotion, you have managed to develop best private server PW has ever had.
What you have not managed to achieve, is to balance out this server, in order to provide, fun and fair gaming for everyone.
You have let players to decide, how  they want to play, which was a mistake. You were always concerned that people would rage and leave. This is a mistake, because a good server will always have success, new players will always come.
So now, for the first time EPW is doing not good and mark my words, it will become worse.
I am never wrong regarding such stuff. This is a chance for you to balance this server out and prevent unfair gaming, or you will take consequences.
You have allowed way too much here, it is time for you to take drastic measures or you will say goodbye to your success.
Last Edit: Dec 19, 2013, 06:43 am by littlelupe

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
The only reason the server was 'failing' was because the two big main PK guilds left.
One of them has come back and i've seen a lot of improvement in general PK since.
I would like to know what things you're classing as unbalanced though.
I don't know a single person that left over 'imbalance'.

Offline Ethalithiel

• D' Seeker who Seeks Food
  • Teach me how to one hit :P
  • Characters: Ethalithiel, Ethanialithiel(EvilTouch's Request)
  • Faction: Aftermath
Its a fair gaming here. Did you saw players in PK died because they don't have the same items? It is balance. Well items are given, yet its on the player who have greater skills. Skills+Item= Great Player, but NoSkills+Item= not so good player. You dont have to blame the GM's because they can't handle all people, as what i know people come and go.

Offline littlelupe

• Old Player
The big factions, you are talking about, have been killing the pk, not leading it. There used to be much small pk and much more fun, until those "main pk factions" took care of that. After they have left the server, it has become better. Now some of them have returned, drama and hate start again. I am not profiting from what i am writing, i am doing it because of my good will.

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
The big factions, you are talking about, have been killing the pk, not leading it. There used to be much small pk and much more fun, until those "main pk factions" took care of that. After they have left the server, it has become better. Now some of them have returned, drama and hate start again. I am not profiting from what i am writing, i am doing it because of my good will.

I'm not profiting either, it's called a discussion. When them big factions left i struggled to find PK. S.Korea was still around, raiding pk areas so you can't say that stopped. The most pk i could find was a few people out of sz and most of the time they just wanted to talk or stealth spark me.

Although i do agree with you about the drama and trash talk, too much gets annoying.

Offline wesnan10

• Legacy Leader :)
  • i am who i am
  • Faction: Legacy
 :'( well yeah but pk have to  stay  fun, and you  will olways have ppl thad trash talk another or stealth kill
or a whole squad comming out to  wipe out few ppl  like this morning,  :'(

Offline littlelupe

• Old Player
Well, Kera,
I do not understand, why you feel a need to discuss this with me. This post is not directed towards you, it is directed towards GMs and people, who can read with understanding and are good observers. I am not writing here, in order to start a conversation. i only write on this forum, if i see a need for that and if i want to help.

Offline Ethalithiel

• D' Seeker who Seeks Food
  • Teach me how to one hit :P
  • Characters: Ethalithiel, Ethanialithiel(EvilTouch's Request)
  • Faction: Aftermath
Shes a support :/So she can also address this directly to them.

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
There's nothing anyone can do about trash-talkers. GMs can ban them, but they'll just rage on the forums instead. Or, make new chars. The game is stable though, much better and active than a few of the other private servers I have seen.

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
  • Characters: Oleander
If they ban everyone who trash-talks. Epw will have no players

Signature by Lonicera
✞ If my wings should fail me, Lord. Please meet me with another pair✞
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
I dont think the server will die over trash talkers. The whole original post came off really general in subject manner.  If you wish to get attention for any issue you have with the server, youll have to be more specific or make real suggestions.

In terms of trash talk, simple mutes solve everything. No one will quit over being called a baddie.
I'm basically 40

Offline ⓅⓇⓈ

• EPW OG
Dear GM,
with your hard work and devotion, you have managed to develop best private server PW has ever had.
What you have not managed to achieve, is to balance out this server, in order to provide, fun and fair gaming for everyone.
You have let players to decide, how  they want to play, which was a mistake. You were always concerned that people would rage and leave. This is a mistake, because a good server will always have success, new players will always come.
So now, for the first time EPW is doing not good and mark my words, it will become worse.
I am never wrong regarding such stuff. This is a chance for you to balance this server out and prevent unfair gaming, or you will take consequences.
You have allowed way too much here, it is time for you to take drastic measures or you will say goodbye to your success.

lupe, you typed a lot, but really said nothing.

you need to clarify/specify what you're talking about, this "balance," "unfair gaming"... and any other things you issues with.

Offline littlelupe

• Old Player
I am sorry guys, i am not intending to waste my time or energy on giving you solutions, because it is not worth it. Most of you do not even see, or understand what the problems are. You want to see where the problem is? Please, look in the mirror.

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
  • Characters: Oleander
I am sorry guys, i am not intending to waste my time or energy on giving you solutions, because it is not worth it. Most of you do not even see, or understand what the problems are. You want to see where the problem is? Please, look in the mirror.

ouch.

Signature by Lonicera
✞ If my wings should fail me, Lord. Please meet me with another pair✞
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
All I see is a 14 year old noob who spends too much time on his PC.