Epic Perfect World

fc mats/140 lvl gear mats exchange to ecs like tt?

Offline xXBlazeXx

well its jus a suggestion,tell me ur opinions
keep this thread away from flaming tyvm  :smiley:
xXBlazeXx - 150 sage seeker
CatylynFrost - 150 demon sin
MiiyukiFrost - 150 demon seeker
Tatsuya - 150 demon bm
_Kiara_ - 150 mystic

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
  • I am Satan's Peacekeeper. Veritas Aequitas.
  • Characters: I have 18... #nolife
well its jus a suggestion,tell me ur opinions
keep this thread away from flaming tyvm  :smiley:
If you mean the speed, +1.
WHEN I IS DO THE DAMAGE ON THE PLAYER PLAYER IS THE GET 15m/s ANTIDIZZY I AM LIKE WAAAAAT NOOO AND HE IS RUN WHY:((( I NO IS CAN CATCH HIM WTFFF

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
If you mean the speed, +1.
Did fc mats ever give ec? o.o
I thought it was only exp/spirit..and coins. :c

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
Did fc mats ever give ec? o.o
I thought it was only exp/spirit..and coins. :c

Not that I'm aware of.. I assumed they meant the fact that the fc mats exchange fast.
WHEN I IS DO THE DAMAGE ON THE PLAYER PLAYER IS THE GET 15m/s ANTIDIZZY I AM LIKE WAAAAAT NOOO AND HE IS RUN WHY:((( I NO IS CAN CATCH HIM WTFFF

Offline こころ

• #1 Weeaboo
  • i will return.....someday TωT
  • Characters: _Kokoro_
If that ever happened mostly sins can benefit to that but if the mob and boss lvl got higher if that happens then no one can't farm for 140 gear anymore especially those who are lvl 140 :tiger-19: :tiger-19: :tiger-19:

Offline Melody⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • ♥ Ruin was here (and so was Toots). TangleNub(ew)
  • Characters: Melody|Harmony
  • Faction: EPW_Team
FC would need a hell of a boost, since it is easy as hell to run and it would be massively abused.

I think since TT has been revamped and altered this way, I don't think FC needs to be too. Perhaps a boost in exp might be nice in there, but not EC.

♥ Love and will miss you guys ♥
Resigned to start playing real life c:

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
FC would need a hell of a boost, since it is easy as hell to run and it would be massively abused.

I think since TT has been revamped and altered this way, I don't think FC needs to be too. Perhaps a boost in exp might be nice in there, but not EC.
Maybe add a duplicate version of fc, named different of course, revamped, that drops ec and maybe a couple event tokens as a rare drop?

Offline Melody⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • ♥ Ruin was here (and so was Toots). TangleNub(ew)
  • Characters: Melody|Harmony
  • Faction: EPW_Team
Maybe add a duplicate version of fc, named different of course, revamped, that drops ec and maybe a couple event tokens as a rare drop?

I guess it's a possibility in the long run. I do like the idea of making old instances reused again.
However since we have just got the TT revamp and it takes a lot of work and testing, plus it's the holiday season, other issues being fixed and new stuff being added and such, I doubt we will see this any time soon.

♥ Love and will miss you guys ♥
Resigned to start playing real life c:

Offline こころ

• #1 Weeaboo
  • i will return.....someday TωT
  • Characters: _Kokoro_
I guess it's a possibility in the long run. I do like the idea of making old instances reused again.
However since we have just got the TT revamp and it takes a lot of work and testing, plus it's the holiday season, other issues being fixed and new stuff being added and such, I doubt we will see this any time soon.

I guess the same thing applies to the public quest at lonely cloud reef huh?

Offline 엔젤ღ

• Sacred Radiance
  • k-pop'ers and yaoi fan ❤
  • Characters: AngeliqMyst

YESSSS!!!111!!!1!11ONE!! increase exp from mats pelis i beg u :c
AngeliqMyst - Sage Mystic

yaoi<3

Offline 🌙

• sux
  • not doing commissions pls do not ask
Last Edit: Feb 09, 2015, 02:57 pm by ♪

Offline AngelOfDeath_

• زنده باد ایران
  • Disbanded Expendables ,Ducks,HO,Warning Tyrants Siege EvilTouch Agatio made them play other games
  • Characters: Airyaman
  • Faction: Aryan

+1
in 2 drops ppls get 1.3k ecs in 1 tt 3-3 run without 2 drops like 500 ecs
no need add ec thingy to fc.

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
One shotting fc bosses is boring, make it where its almost guarenteed to take a 4-5 man squad. Even the new TT is still for the most part soloable, if you have the gear, I really want a reason to do fc.