Epic Perfect World

NW daily but get rewards on only friday and sunday?

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow
Idk, if it sounds good or bad....I'm just wondering because some people like instance pk besides NS and NW does pass time alot. Usually most of us just wait until mass pk starts then after its done we go back to farming or afking.

Offline 🌙

• sux
  • not doing commissions pls do not ask

Offline Komi

• Ego Crusher
  • Hitmehard > All veno
maybe after you enjoy pking. go somewhere and have a life ^
1/5 of Alamat core.

Opulence

Personally I struggle through the 2 hours of NW, maybe I have a short attention span idk lol. But having it everyday would be overkill.

Offline AngelOfDeath_

• زنده باد ایران
  • Disbanded Expendables ,Ducks,HO,Warning Tyrants Siege EvilTouch Agatio made them play other games
  • Characters: Airyaman
  • Faction: Aryan
maybe after you enjoy pking. go somewhere and have a life ^
+1 :normal-42:

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
I don't think there would be enough interest in this. NW without reward wouldn't attract many people. Empty NW is no fun.

Offline Devil Trigger

• Haters gonna hate
  • Lack motivation to care
  • Characters: DevilTrigger, Ghoul
  • Faction: Salvation
Struggle enough to make Friday and Sundays x.x let alone last the two hours but Imma say no on this

Offline Ethalithiel

• D' Seeker who Seeks Food
  • Teach me how to one hit :P
  • Characters: Ethalithiel, Ethanialithiel(EvilTouch's Request)
  • Faction: Aftermath
A BIG NO!if your bored then go work or study :)

Offline operator

• NSA Spy
  • You just got NSA'd
Yes to this, Or have less safezones on main map and make some of the city's pk enabled. Really the same old pk spots get boring...and the players that have been on Epic since it began heck even original pwi know what I am talking about. Most ppl only log on during NW and TW, then the server goes quiet till the next NW/TW. Quiet server = new ppl that are starting on Epic see it as boring and full of afk's. I know that blue name will stay but fewer safezones would be nice.

I do not play 24/7 but when I do log on and there is no pk or event going on I just move the game to my other monitor and do something else until I decide to check if anything is going on.  Once fully geared and have 1 of each class full r8 what else is there?

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
  • I am Satan's Peacekeeper. Veritas Aequitas.
  • Characters: I have 18... #nolife
Wow... Many people already get upwards of 900-1k tokens per NW as is... This would ruin the game.
Last Edit: Dec 20, 2013, 04:44 am by ΤΘμΓŇΪǾŰЁΤ
WHEN I IS DO THE DAMAGE ON THE PLAYER PLAYER IS THE GET 15m/s ANTIDIZZY I AM LIKE WAAAAAT NOOO AND HE IS RUN WHY:((( I NO IS CAN CATCH HIM WTFFF

Offline operator

• NSA Spy
  • You just got NSA'd
Apparently you didn't read... only Friday and Sunday will give rewards other days give nothing, it would just be a pk instance.

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
  • I am Satan's Peacekeeper. Veritas Aequitas.
  • Characters: I have 18... #nolife
Apparently you didn't read... only Friday and Sunday will give rewards other days give nothing, it would just be a pk instance.
Their already adding a pvp instance.  :tiger-16:
WHEN I IS DO THE DAMAGE ON THE PLAYER PLAYER IS THE GET 15m/s ANTIDIZZY I AM LIKE WAAAAAT NOOO AND HE IS RUN WHY:((( I NO IS CAN CATCH HIM WTFFF

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran

I think the main problem with this is that there wouldn't be enough interest in this without a strong reward. There are many pvp areas already and a lot of it is dead for a good reason. Changing the way pvp works on here will take more than adding a new instance. Assuming people agree it needs changing, which is doubtfull at best.

Obviously I may be completely wrong about this but I think interest in pvp has taken a bit of a dive lately because of a few balance issues along with attitudes of the major pk factions.

The balance issue I'm refering to here is the big difference in ability in single vs mass pk of certain classes, most notably the EA. Most ea's are utterly useless in a 1v1 but they are by far the most powerfull thing in most mass pk's (Yes I know there are exceptions.) , hence those people who play EA because they are serious about mass pk get discouraged from playing without numbers and those who aren't that interested in mass pk get deterred from it even further.

Add to that the way it's common lately to spend about half an hour trashtalking anyone who loses and it's not strange that theres much less interest in pvp. What's the point in going out of safezone if you're just going to get instakilled by a squad of buffed ea's followed by 30 minutes of trashtalk in worldchat?

Of course you could also make the argument that pk like this is much more competetive, taking commitment to a strong pvp class as well as good teamwork and sufficient numbers to be able to compete. It's just about what you prefer I suppose.

I wonder if it's possible to disable squad/faction protections in a pvp instance... (Friendly fire on by default essentially) I think that'd be interesting to see.

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv

Offline Melody⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • ♥ Ruin was here (and so was Toots). TangleNub(ew)
  • Characters: Melody|Harmony
  • Faction: EPW_Team

There is a wonderful place named life.

Lies 

♥ Love and will miss you guys ♥
Resigned to start playing real life c: