Epic Perfect World

Ew,economy dying-

Offline Tanadon

Cancel Christmas x2 and give all players reach arounds. Problem=Solved.

Offline WinAllDay

• Love is just a camouflage for what resembles rage.
  • Characters: WinAllDay WinEveryDay Ect
  • Faction: Devils
You can farm WoB's if u do ws runs and get the warsoul medals and inturn yo can make them into WoB's 160 ws medals=4k WoB's

Offline Fury

Quit being lazy. Go farm something on 2x, then sell it for a ridiculously overpriced price. Then when the market crashes and goes back to normal, buy it back for hella cheap. Skip to bank with jingling pockets full of ec profit.

Win.

Also I laughed so hard at this  ^-^
Bread prices so OP nowdays. I suggest stop eat till prices will drop.

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
Unfortunately, there are a few people who began a trend of overpricing items and the sheeps flocked to it. The economy on here once fluctuated small amounts, now, prices have gone up a crazy amount, nearly doubling. 2x is meant to create "supply" for the "demand" and decrease prices (as was already mentioned earlier and which happened in the past) but instead people use it as an excuse to boost prices even more. Just as an example, I see more and more people selling Damascene ores (which were 20-22 EC per piece when I started playing) for 30 EC per piece, and they sell them (when their price in the forges are 30 EC). 2x doesn't kill the economy, greedy people do.

There is no fixing this market through the players, that is already clear enough. What needs to be done is to control the forge prices and decrease them in order to force the prices down. The real question is how bad will the economy have to get before real measures are put in place to remedy the situation? It took me nearly a month to gear up my char through non-stop farming (and help from a friend) and if I were to begin playing on here now, I doubt I would remain on this server.

Offline Meow85

• Old Player
uhm, if you put some effort into finding people who sell it for the correct price...

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
We get these panic threads every time the ec or gold price fluctuates.

Supply & demand, it's as simple as that.

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
  • I am Satan's Peacekeeper. Veritas Aequitas.
  • Characters: I have 18... #nolife
Sorry,could u explain me how x2 influenced GOLDS overpricing?o.o
Because I, and many others, can farm easily 20k ec, in about 2/3 days of 2x? Gold prices change. Deal with it.
Last Edit: Dec 17, 2013, 08:45 pm by ΤΘμΓŇΪǾŰЁΤ
WHEN I IS DO THE DAMAGE ON THE PLAYER PLAYER IS THE GET 15m/s ANTIDIZZY I AM LIKE WAAAAAT NOOO AND HE IS RUN WHY:((( I NO IS CAN CATCH HIM WTFFF

Offline Sleep

• Retired Staff Member
  • A really saucy
  • Empathy is a dying art.
  • Characters: Sleep|Snooze|Opiate|Snore
  • Faction: EPW_Team
Economy is dying but not buying things wouldn't make it any better.

+1 Supply down, demand up. Supply up, demand down. With another 2x event on the way, in light of the holiday season, it is safe to estimate that some of these prices will lower in time, with the presumed surplus.

You don't want to exasperate GN Sleep  :pig-11: :pig-37:

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable

+1 Supply down, demand up. Supply up, demand down. With another 2x event on the way, in light of the holiday season, it is safe to estimate that some of these prices will lower in time, with the presumed surplus.
You underestimate pinoy players greedyness.
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Bre.

• lelo.
  • Characters: Strategist
Not wanting to be a racist, but all the economy break down IS the cause of pinoys. After so many 2x's, they had a sht load of items which, like you said, instead of going downward in price like they did after SoW patch, had a huge increase making clean ws belt go from 5k to 8.5k. It's enough for 1 idiot to sell overpriced and another idiot to want to buy for that price that as soon as that happens, a new price would be set. You see wwi price went from 50 ec to 70 in 2 weeks because idiots kept wanting to buy faster and thus offering more and screwing ecoonmy. No amount of 2x is going to fix this, instead it will make it worse and I assume prices will end up to be 2x normal value. Sad day when Idiocracy installs itself.
This guy just explained the entire economy. I love u booboo (h)

[16:47:01] Bre: this creeps me out.
[16:47:32] Zilara: Lmfaoo

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
As long as there's greedy people selling for them prices, lazy people will buy them because it just means less work for em.

As for me, if I can farm it, I rather take that route.  It may take me another 2 months to get my belt this way. :/

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Min

• Blink~~
  • Shave my shoes
Quit being lazy. Go farm something on 2x, then sell it for a ridiculously overpriced price. Then when the market crashes and goes back to normal, buy it back for hella cheap. Skip to bank with jingling pockets full of ec profit.

Win.

Also I laughed so hard at this  ^-^
Dafuq! XD

Offline xXBlazeXx

laziness always kills
xXBlazeXx - 150 sage seeker
CatylynFrost - 150 demon sin
MiiyukiFrost - 150 demon seeker
Tatsuya - 150 demon bm
_Kiara_ - 150 mystic

Offline Ace

• Stop bothering me.
  • Characters: Ace
  • Faction: Regicide Leader
well, with the introduction of event gold, prices increased because it kinda made the gold market safer. So instead of ppl telling you to get something and then not being able to pay you, leaving you stuck with the item, people now just using event gold, so if that guy can't pay someone else will. And because the market is safer, more demand, competitive buyer around 2x cause they want training escos and stuff, so people offered to buy gold for 30 for that "edge", and the prices just stuck. Now the 40 thing, there is what they asking for and if they actually getting it. They ask for 40 just like I can WC selling for 50, doesn't mean I'll find any buyers. Anyway, because the flow of gold trading is up due to the new safety event gold brings, price increases followed suite.

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: HellRazor
Imo, 2x would make things cheaper. But it shouldn't have a influence at all. The prices keep going up because people keep buying at those ridiculous prices. So people actually keep going higher because people keep saying yes to them. Lol

P.S: there are some people who DO sell things normal prices. If you want your old economy back, Don't be desperate and it'll come back.
Last Edit: Dec 18, 2013, 02:43 am by ~Rin~