Epic Perfect World

Ew,economy dying-

Offline Shirai

• *insert some bullshyt here*
  • Characters: im nob all
  • Faction: nob guild
Ok guys,as u must have noticed,nowadays people are trying to sell everyting for a lot more.Just like golds,wich are now at 30-35 ECs each,and some people even try to sell for 40.
I dont know if this is doable,or wtv.But if we dont stop this overpricing now,they'll keep making prices higher and higher.
I'd just suggest to stop buying ANYTHING wich has been overpriced. If many players will keep doing this,everyone will get no one 's gonna buy any overpriced item,and put it to its right price.

Idk what to say,im just like "dafuq" on getting pms from people who want 1.7k ECs for 8k WOBs,or 1.5k-1.2k.c
I want them prices back,js.
Pls GN remov pshy it are to strong im cant kill it
all time seal
they is always go wait vodo wen i spark and noob phys immunity
pls remov
pls

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
  • Characters: Balnazar
  • Faction: Worms
Well, that's what happens when the server gets too many 2x's one after the other. And well, what we can expect is that prices should be down by feb, coz we have another 2x coming up. And if you are talking about DS, Cube neck, Warsong belt, being over-priced, yes, they are to a little extent. But if you are forgetting they have engraves now, so it's quite okay. And it's impossible to say "stop buying op stuff", coz that won't happen. So, we can just hope that prices hit the normal scale by feb. And yes, from lvl 7 tomes to WoBs everything is op these days!
P.S. Gold went from 25EC to 35EC during the anni 2x if you remember.
Agatio, EvilTouch, Alexypk, Magestic, Chocolate, Dream and Suns were all slain by Balnazar. Keeping scores?

Offline Shirai

Sorry,could u explain me how x2 influenced GOLDS overpricing?o.o
all time seal
pls remov
pls

Offline LazyOne

• Old Player
  • never fail to fail
Bread prices so OP nowdays. I suggest stop eat till prices will drop.

Offline 🌙

• sux
  • not doing commissions pls do not ask
-----------------------
Last Edit: Feb 09, 2015, 02:58 pm by ♪

Offline Shirai

economy isn't over until event forge is cheaper than player prices

If prices will be like Event Forge's ones,then we can say it's over,lol.
all time seal
pls remov
pls

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
  • Characters: Balnazar
  • Faction: Worms
Umh, well like I said, we can still expect the prices to come back to normal for the things by feb. This Christmas 2x will disrupt the market again. So, nothing can be done about it atm.
Agatio, EvilTouch, Alexypk, Magestic, Chocolate, Dream and Suns were all slain by Balnazar. Keeping scores?

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
2x means more drops from farming ec too, rather than complaining about higher prices, farm lots of ec and wait for prices to reduce. Double win.

Offline AlmostFamous

• Amor Vincit Omnia
  • Characters: AlmostFamous
Logic on pw in my opinion is retarded. Common sense dictates, if you have a supply and a demand, then the supply increase, the demand doesn't so the prices would go down, and vice versa if the demand suddenly went higher, then so would the price. But of course pw ignores normal logic and when you have more of something, they increase the price.

And because they have engraves is a poor excuse, before I took a one month break I left when warsong belts where 5-6k max with engraves. Now I see people trying to trade a +10vit+11magic magic warsong belt for a clean + 3k ec. Neither of those stats work together in any logical way, Its bascially either 11 mag or 10 vit. Same for ones with like 10 dex + fire resis increase. People charge 2-3k more than the price of a clean. If anything supply tokens = 60 x 2ec each = 120 ec. That means for terrible stats like that, the price should go from 8k clean t 8,120 with that stat.

Also supply tokens are now easier to acquire so again, the price of engraved stuff should go down.

My opinion is don't wait for the price to go down, because it wont. People thought when tomes went from 1k - 2k in the space of a week they would go down. 4-5 months later, prices have held firm. Buy what you want now, soon enough a clean warsong belt is going to set you back 10k ec.

Mvlti svnt vocati, pavci vero electi

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
Logic on pw in my opinion is retarded. Common sense dictates, if you have a supply and a demand, then the supply increase, the demand doesn't so the prices would go down, and vice versa if the demand suddenly went higher, then so would the price. But of course pw ignores normal logic and when you have more of something, they increase the price.

And because they have engraves is a poor excuse, before I took a one month break I left when warsong belts where 5-6k max with engraves. Now I see people trying to trade a +10vit+11magic magic warsong belt for a clean + 3k ec. Neither of those stats work together in any logical way, Its bascially either 11 mag or 10 vit. Same for ones with like 10 dex + fire resis increase. People charge 2-3k more than the price of a clean. If anything supply tokens = 60 x 2ec each = 120 ec. That means for terrible stats like that, the price should go from 8k clean t 8,120 with that stat.

Also supply tokens are now easier to acquire so again, the price of engraved stuff should go down.

My opinion is don't wait for the price to go down, because it wont. People thought when tomes went from 1k - 2k in the space of a week they would go down. 4-5 months later, prices have held firm. Buy what you want now, soon enough a clean warsong belt is going to set you back 10k ec.
Not wanting to be a racist, but all the economy break down IS the cause of pinoys. After so many 2x's, they had a sht load of items which, like you said, instead of going downward in price like they did after SoW patch, had a huge increase making clean ws belt go from 5k to 8.5k. It's enough for 1 idiot to sell overpriced and another idiot to want to buy for that price that as soon as that happens, a new price would be set. You see wwi price went from 50 ec to 70 in 2 weeks because idiots kept wanting to buy faster and thus offering more and screwing ecoonmy. No amount of 2x is going to fix this, instead it will make it worse and I assume prices will end up to be 2x normal value. Sad day when Idiocracy installs itself.
i feel like i'm dead

Offline DevilKat

Sorry,could u explain me how x2 influenced GOLDS overpricing?o.o

Because ppl get stuffs more fast and when 99% serve have all gear and get rich what you think ppl do? Sell overprice to spend in r8 and get +1 atk lvl or any shit :P
Well i think Gms try avoid this but x2 kill economy now is late dont think ppl get lower price again

Offline Shirai

Kera,yes.I can farm more ECs and things,but I cant farm WOBs if I need them.I gotta buy them,and even if I would have millions of ECs,I wouldnt spend 1.5k of them to buy something I could get for only 900.
Even if the prices would really go down around Feb,It's still like 2 months,and not everyone wants to stay ungeared because some tards wanted to make the prices higher.
And as it has been said,it's enough for one to sell a bit higher to make everyone think that's the right price.
all time seal
pls remov
pls

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran
Kera,yes.I can farm more ECs and things,but I cant farm WOBs if I need them.I gotta buy them,and even if I would have millions of ECs,I wouldnt spend 1.5k of them to buy something I could get for only 900.
Even if the prices would really go down around Feb,It's still like 2 months,and not everyone wants to stay ungeared because some tards wanted to make the prices higher.
And as it has been said,it's enough for one to sell a bit higher to make everyone think that's the right price.
http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/items/24673

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh

I understand, but it's not just you that suffers from it. This happens even on pwi from time to time with updates, it can't be helped, we can't make everyone sell things for a set price always. Nothing we can do sorry.

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
I understand, but it's not just you that suffers from it. This happens even on pwi from time to time with updates, it can't be helped, we can't make everyone sell things for a set price always. Nothing we can do sorry.
Yes, you can. This is yours and your ginger hair fault. Pls kick :monkey-44:
i feel like i'm dead