Epic Perfect World

New Horizons

Offline Milan

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
Ima cry in tears of joy if it's on February 1st, even if it's 10 GB download

lol who said it will be 1st of feb?
Theres 3 expansions in 1 do you know how much work it is?
First dev need to get into patches, to see whats new and how it works. To understand content and story, then theres planing on how to apply to custom server stuff and change stuff in the way it will suit this server. Next part is more messy because theres a gazzilion things need to be changed and modified. After this very hard and long part there need to be testing.. Everything have to be tested to make sure everything is in sync because of this previous  modifications. If bugs are discovered then need to move back to messy part again and thats when things get more messier..
So just KEEP CALM AND BE PATIENT

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow
lol who said it will be 1st of feb?
Theres 3 expansions in 1 do you know how much work it is?
First dev need to get into patches, to see whats new and how it works. To understand content and story, then theres planing on how to apply to custom server stuff and change stuff in the way it will suit this server. Next part is more messy because theres a gazzilion things need to be changed and modified. After this very hard and long part there need to be testing.. Everything have to be tested to make sure everything is in sync because of this previous  modifications. If bugs are discovered then need to move back to messy part again and thats when things get more messier..
So just KEEP CALM AND BE PATIENT

i am..........and i know aga said around february. Y U TAKE THINGS TO WHOLE NEW LEVEL DAMEMT

Offline Milan

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
i am..........and i know aga said around february. Y U TAKE THINGS TO WHOLE NEW LEVEL DAMEMT

Offline LazyOne

• Old Player
  • never fail to fail
I suggest calm down and dont expect new patch before  march  :-X

Offline gale0

• NO MORE STUNS PLZ
  • Characters: Fealan, Xinep , Eureka_
if its late feb or even tickling march i will have to kill someone. he had said late jan early feb.   ;)im ganna stick with that and i will also keep in mind on the 25th he said it is still a little to early to have a full ETA. 2nd week of febs is the latest i want to wait. and you can hate on me all ya want im just talkn.

Offline Rin

• Forum Veteran
if its late feb or even tickling march i will have to kill someone. he  had said late jan early feb.   ;)im ganna stick with that and i will also keep in mind on the 25th he said it is still a little to early to have a full ETA. 2nd week of febs is the latest i want to wait. and you can hate on me all ya want im just talkn.
:normal-2: and what are you going to do about it
caps at us?

Offline Drive

• 🌙
Also,peoples forget about bugs,with a large expansion like this bugs need to be fixed,but if you rush the gms theyre probably gonna be bugs,the same peoples who were like:omg hurry with the patch,we want expansion.will probably qq about bugs,glitches and what not later,so be patient  :-X :-\

Offline gale0

• NO MORE STUNS PLZ
.....bugs are funny. I poke them. (not for MMO bugs on mmos break things.  :shocked:  )

YESH I SHALL CAP U ALL TO DATH  >:D

but really tho i just want it like everyone else i made a comment to re spark the thread so maybe to get more inside. 

scatterer3

Check the date of this post. Too soon on 25th January Aga said, surely mid Feb.  :'( :P.

Patch will include all latest PWI features, Meridian as well. But it's still too soon to give exact ETA  =/

Aga means Elder in my language  ???.

Offline Rin

• Forum Veteran
.....bugs are funny. I poke them. (not for MMO bugs on mmos break things.  :shocked:  )

YESH I SHALL CAP U ALL TO DATH  >:D

but really tho i just want it like everyone else i made a comment to re spark the thread so maybe to get more inside.

no pls i dont want to dath

Vegas

Also,peoples forget about bugs,with a large expansion like this bugs need to be fixed,but if you rush the gms theyre probably gonna be bugs,the same peoples who were like:omg hurry with the patch,we want expansion.will probably qq about bugs,glitches and what not later,so be patient  :-X :-\
^This, other servers got 1.5.1 and rebirth isnt even working so no new skills etc LOL

Offline gale0

• NO MORE STUNS PLZ
no pls i dont want to dath

YES TO DATH!!! MUWAHHAHHA

scatterer3

That's part of every MMO.

Offline ladyvanos

• Old Player
  • Characters: Sehanine-150 Archer.
I can wait for the new loading screens. Animated characters. Awesome. Take your time. No rush.. hurry lol