Epic Perfect World

New Horizons

Offline Meow85

• Old Player
They can just add weapons as fashion and some of the skills(don't like the idea about mg with ice prison 30 sec cd)
thats why I said there might be some rebalancing needed if we get the update

Offline xXBlazeXx

the so called "new skill" are just skill merge from some skill merging together within a class and add a new animation.
xXBlazeXx - 150 sage seeker
CatylynFrost - 150 demon sin
MiiyukiFrost - 150 demon seeker
Tatsuya - 150 demon bm
_Kiara_ - 150 mystic

Offline 🌙

• sux
  • not doing commissions pls do not ask
Last Edit: Feb 09, 2015, 02:52 pm by ♪

Offline HolaAmigos:)

• Old Player
  • ARE YOU MAD CUZ YOU ARAB ? AND VIRGIN ?
  • Characters: Arabs=Bad
  • Faction: Arabs=Bad
im onli downloading the game again just because that new update and be afk till that update peace

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran
sorry for double post ._.

anyway i found a video, and i was like
HOLY SHYT OMFG WDF GAWD

so imma share this, hope u like it, suprise ._.

Logging screen... And character choosing screen...
So beautiful, will it come with update? D:

Offline 엔젤ღ

• Sacred Radiance
  • k-pop'ers and yaoi fan ❤
  • Characters: AngeliqMyst
Logging screen... And character choosing screen...
So beautiful, will it come with update? D:
of course(maybe .-.)if aga didn't put this new features imma rage quit :c
AngeliqMyst - Sage Mystic

yaoi<3

Offline gale0

• NO MORE STUNS PLZ
  • Characters: Fealan, Xinep , Eureka_
the new opening for new toons is set up good for this game being the way we get to 110 it kinda bugs me in the regular game tho because they give you good stuff then when you reach the perfect world you lose it all from changing dimensions or what not. It all kinda blurs together for me tho because i dont know whats NH orpast add on. Like example can anyone tell me what Arcane Sky Level is and why i need it to level 10 and how do you get awakened to get the quest to go to Primal world?

Anyway im looking forward to all this and i hope we get some new way to expand our ability's.

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran
Is there any guide already about New Horizons, especially how to get new skills? I've been looking so much D:

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
  • Characters: Balnazar
  • Faction: Worms
Is there any guide already about New Horizons, especially how to get new skills? I've been looking so much D:
I did see one on the PWI forums. You can check that! :)
Agatio, EvilTouch, Alexypk, Magestic, Chocolate, Dream and Suns were all slain by Balnazar. Keeping scores?

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran
I did see one on the PWI forums. You can check that! :)
I only saw the description of all skills, nothing else, and I'd love to know how they work since those are 2 skills merging into one(?)(not sure e.e)

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
I only saw the description of all skills, nothing else, and I'd love to know how they work since those are 2 skills merging into one(?)(not sure e.e)
It explains how the skills work in the bigger description on the pwi forums. The thread thats dedicated towards this patch and the skill updates contain everything on it with the merged attack skills for seekers and mgs (mainly for these two classes).

Offline Debeuf

• Let's rock and roll
i play PWI on dreamweaver server and i have to say the new skills and the new stuff just look fking awsome. i don't have it all myself yet cause some things are freaking expensive but i have to say i seen some of the new skills and they look pretty nice so far.

hf guys and see ya in Epic

Vegas

Very good patch adding more broken stuff like a stun that goes through anti stun pots etc. Can't wait!!! Wonder when advanced purify comes  :))

Offline LazyOne

• Old Player
  • never fail to fail
Very good patch adding more broken stuff like a stun that goes through anti stun pots etc. Can't wait!!! Wonder when advanced purify comes  :))
Who got that stun?  :shocked:

KhaZix

Can´t wait till this is going to be added to EPW.
But end gear stays R8. Well i hope so.