• Legacy Leader :)
  • i am who i am
  • Faction: Legacy
 :'( just a small question
pk, gank is thad allowd in BQ area  :sad:
just wondering

Offline Kewee

• Old Player
  • It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?”
  • Faction: GoodGame
I believe it is sadly. A lot of people do it and it's really irritating. Only advice is get friends to help you or wait for a little bit so they'll leave.

Offline wesnan10

• i am who i am
 :sad: i did but had 4 ally members to  help me out
and even then he tride to att me whit 4 around me  :'(
its Rly sad yes  kild 2x wile doing bq alone even said ok iam  not here to kill you but yeah, they where even waiting for me toi res to kill again witch is verry sad  :'(

Offline Kewee

• Old Player
  • It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?”
:sad: i did but had 4 ally members to  help me out
and even then he tride to att me whit 4 around me  :'(
its Rly sad yes  kild 2x wile doing bq alone even said ok iam  not here to kill you but yeah, they where even waiting for me toi res to kill again witch is verry sad  :'(
Some people are just sad when it comes to killing people at BQ area or TM farmers. But people on here are desperate to find some sort of PK, and I'm sorry it happened, if you ever need help again just whisper me if needed. Maybe something can be done about it c:

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
  • Characters: Oleander
yes, it's kinda mean. But you chose to be in pk mode:')

Signature by Lonicera
✞ If my wings should fail me, Lord. Please meet me with another pair✞
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

Offline 🌙

• sux
  • not doing commissions pls do not ask
Last Edit: Feb 09, 2015, 02:50 pm by ♪

Offline wesnan10

• i am who i am
Some people are just sad when it comes to killing people at BQ area or TM farmers. But people on here are desperate to find some sort of PK, and I'm sorry it happened, if you ever need help again just whisper me if needed. Maybe something can be done about it c:
well  i hope it to  and ty

Offline wesnan10

• i am who i am
yes, it's kinda mean. But you chose to be in pk mode:')
yes i choise to be in pk mode, but killing someone thad doing BQ, or TM is yeah  lame, i do like to  pk but not in those area's

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
I used to get pk'ers before. Now my BQs are in Morai so, there's a lot less pk'ers.

Offline wesnan10

• i am who i am
I used to get pk'ers before. Now my BQs are in Morai so, there's a lot less pk'ers.
Wish i whas there to  whit my bq but yeah will get there
andSteroids again thx to ya members to help out  :-*

Offline 🌙

• sux
  • not doing commissions pls do not ask
Last Edit: Feb 09, 2015, 02:50 pm by ♪

Offline LazyOne

• Old Player
  • never fail to fail
I dont get why people complain about RPK on server where they allowed to stay blue name all the time. Just dont turn to white name and you will be safe ???

Offline wesnan10

• i am who i am
I can't imagine there's some big scary ganksquad of unmatchable numbers out in some bq area, so is it not possible to kill them until they ragequit trying? It's what I've done before.
after 2x kild i cald a Friend to help out, witch is rly sad for a bq

Offline Kewee

• Old Player
I can't imagine there's some big scary ganksquad of unmatchable numbers out in some bq area, so is it not possible to kill them until they ragequit trying? It's what I've done before.
If a full squad sat at BQ area all day, ganking all players in white name that go, I'd kinda be disappointed.

Offline wesnan10

• i am who i am
If a full squad sat at BQ area all day, ganking all players in white name that go, I'd kinda be disappointed.
yeah there whasa time when Full squads waiting to kill  :'(