Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
outdated and redacted post
Last Edit: Feb 06, 2024, 02:44 am by flatfriedsun
(:

Offline PlumSauce

• I'm in the basement of hell -.-
Did you delete photoshop and then re-un-zip? Thats what some people do o.o idk if it'll work.
Xtra - 135 Mystic
I have no time for idiots who don't respect my awesomeness -3-

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
Did you delete photoshop and then re-un-zip? Thats what some people do o.o idk if it'll work.
:-X
Tried that.
Well, didn't delete, but I reunizipped on another hard drive (portable F drive).
Still did the same thing.
According to stuff I read online, it's probably some weird program not letting it past..
Now it's time to wonder what program.
I haven't actually gotten any new ones since the last time I used it (and it worked)...maybe its because I updated my wacom drivers, but I doubt it a bit since photoshop should be compatible with tablets..probably...

(:

Offline PlumSauce

• I'm in the basement of hell -.-
:-X
Tried that.
Well, didn't delete, but I reunizipped on another hard drive (portable F drive).
Still did the same thing.
According to stuff I read online, it's probably some weird program not letting it past..
Now it's time to wonder what program.
I haven't actually gotten any new ones since the last time I used it (and it worked)...maybe its because I updated my wacom drivers, but I doubt it a bit since photoshop should be compatible with tablets..probably...
To technical for me e.e so big words.
Xtra - 135 Mystic
I have no time for idiots who don't respect my awesomeness -3-

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
To technical for me e.e so big words.
:/
I'm hoping someone good at this stuff will post. bleh.
 :'( :'( :'( I really quite liked the photoshop effects too.
(:

vlntbty

Is it a "free' version? If so, and your computer updated and installed the software tool to detect Malicious software then it may be blocking it.

If it's a fully paid for version, then maybe your antivirus updated and it's blocking it?
 Hi there,

You can use some of portable photoshop for less memory
   where to download? just search in 4shared.com or devianart

i use photoshop CS6 its more better than CS5.
Mol sin150
 Chiwa

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
  • Characters: Oleander
Is it a "free' version? If so, and your computer updated and installed the software tool to detect Malicious software then it may be blocking it.

If it's a fully paid for version, then maybe your antivirus updated and it's blocking it?

this

it fcked up my free photoshooopppeeeeeeeeeee! :(

Signature by Lonicera
✞ If my wings should fail me, Lord. Please meet me with another pair✞
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

scatterer3

dats when u no pay for PS, deal wit it nao.

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
  • Characters: Oleander

u so evil -_-

dw I got "free version" again:3

Signature by Lonicera
✞ If my wings should fail me, Lord. Please meet me with another pair✞
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic

Eh, it might be the antivirus thing actually, I think I'l check that.

Lol, and you know this because? o.o
I admit I am using a "free" version for windows, but my parents do own the Mac adobe series, and the CS4 adobe series.
Also, apparently the problem has occurred to people with the legit version. C: I googled it.

Thanks for all the replies *w*
(:

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
Anyone?
I'm pretty sure its not my antivirus (not 100%, but idk how to do that very well, I did turn off the scan on one of them (it worked before with the other so..) that I started using again)..

(I did get a "version" of cs6 portable, which is good since I have filters and stuff back  :)), so I don't really need cs5 anymore..I'm just wondering now xD)
(:

Offline Soleil

• it's been a while :)
  • happy holidays :)
  • Characters: TinyEG
  • Faction: Gemini
i don't use PSP so i wouldn't know. for special editing (without layers tho) i use PhotoFiltre, much lighter and free :)
Il faut collectionner les pierres qu'on vous jette. C'est le début d'un piédestal.― Berlioz