Epic Perfect World

Strongest Faction

Offline IsCo

• ~The Original Tideborn~
  • Characters: IsCo , CowardlyDog
  • Faction: Ducks
Ducks recruiting Active 150s! apply @ ducks.shivtr.com :)
i advertise everywhere np ..

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
That's assuming your statement was true :normal-3:
It's never happened before  :normal-10: I'm the dumb 14 year old.

Offline Melody⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • ♥ Ruin was here (and so was Toots). TangleNub(ew)
  • Characters: Melody|Harmony
  • Faction: EPW_Team
It's never happened before  :normal-10: I'm the dumb 14 year old.

Still hasn't happened, dw.

♥ Love and will miss you guys ♥
Resigned to start playing real life c:

Artifact

Convinced is tha best.
We recruit 130+ pm any of us in-game.
http://convinced.shivtr.com/

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
Still hasn't happened, dw.
It did!! Don't make this teen cry QQ

Offline ChicaBomb

• fuck france
  • breadstick
You're all bad.
when InTake gets ct buff

Offline Dragon

• 150 Demon Sin Aps Looking for mentor plox!
You're all bad.
all these no name factions want drop from Destruct right? GF server.
Destruct vs All
Destruct victorious.
When in doubt spark it out.
Risk it for the biscuit.
Too balls deep in bum rushing half the time to make it out alive

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic

Only reason people ask this question is to jump from guild to guild anyway, depending on which one is dominating. Loyalty is dead.

^

ALL OF MY YESSES HERE.

People don't seem to understand that in order for a smaller faction to grow (should they want to TW), they need loyal members, not those members who use one faction only to get into a "stronger" one.  Not all factions stay strong, ya know.

With that said: this thread is pointless because there's so much bias involved.  I mean, I can say that Mysidia is the strongest because I'm leader of it.  Doesn't mean that it is.

But we are looking for loyal members 130+.  PM Mikau in game :)

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Sleep

• Retired Staff Member
  • A really saucy
  • Empathy is a dying art.
  • Characters: Sleep|Snooze|Opiate|Snore
  • Faction: EPW_Team
TL;DR

Keratin #1.

You don't want to exasperate GN Sleep  :pig-11: :pig-37:

Offline Kewee

• Old Player
  • It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?”
  • Faction: GoodGame
Why do you want to know the strongest if everyone in it is an asshole?

Go look for a guild that you actually like and not just because "its the strongest"

smh...

that gif kills me inside.

Offline ϟ

• Support Member
  • Characters: Lunatic

RulesGuidesHelpdeskVote

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
  • I am Satan's Peacekeeper. Veritas Aequitas.
  • Characters: I have 18... #nolife
WHEN I IS DO THE DAMAGE ON THE PLAYER PLAYER IS THE GET 15m/s ANTIDIZZY I AM LIKE WAAAAAT NOOO AND HE IS RUN WHY:((( I NO IS CAN CATCH HIM WTFFF

Offline Snoop

• THE GOD
  • beware of the dogg
  • Characters: Snoop_DoggBG
wew i had whatch some PVP fights Ducks vs Destruct NoHomo etc + alot of ppl was talking like Ducks cant be wined easy in RPK or TW and befor some days Destruct had destroy them the next day i saw Destruct geting destroyed by some other faction and there is aways 1 domitating faction whatever hape it aways have and its gon have.

And i had never say a shit like i wan join the strongest faction i just want good targets like in other servers i aways atk the best to test my power not becose i wan join them i was never part of a dominating faction and i dont wan be for those who was asking.

Offline Kewee

• Old Player
  • It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?”
  • Faction: GoodGame
wew i had whatch some PVP fights Ducks vs Destruct NoHomo etc + alot of ppl was talking like Ducks cant be wined easy in RPK or TW and befor some days Destruct had destroy them the next day i saw Destruct geting destroyed by some other faction and there is aways 1 domitating faction whatever hape it aways have and its gon have.

And i had never say a shit like i wan join the strongest faction i just want good targets like in other servers i aways atk the best to test my power not becose i wan join them i was never part of a dominating faction and i dont wan be for those who was asking.
All factions are different, and none are better than the other, every guild has a variety of players which (usually) means different variety of PKers. If you're looking for good targets, don't worry about what faction they're in, worry about their actual play style. I've seen players in what everyone calls a PVE faction that know how to PK better than some in "The number one guilds."

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran
All factions are different, and none are better than the other, every guild has a variety of players which (usually) means different variety of PKers. If you're looking for good targets, don't worry about what faction they're in, worry about their actual play style. I've seen players in what everyone calls a PVE faction that know how to PK better than some in "The number one guilds."

Lies
Why Worms here?*hides* ;s

Meow #1 together with Rawr <3