Epic Perfect World

Wing Widgets

Offline Remmy

• Characters: Embry | Amora | Remmy
  • Faction: Apollumi
I don't know how many other people have this problem, but I've got the Demon Wings for my sin. I love these wings because they go perfectly with her name, but the fact that they are 9.0 really bums me out. I really don't want to get a different pair, but I really need fast wings for pking and things of the sort.

I was just wondering if there is a way to implement wing widgets into this game. Make them equal to the Rare Flight Token. I know they did it in PWI that way where if you wanted to upgrade a low pair of wings it would cost the same amount as buying the highest ones. I'm totally willing to pay the extra amount to be able to upgrade these wings.

Edit: Had to change the topic name to "wing widgets" instead of "wind widgets". Ugh, finals week is getting to me.
Last Edit: Dec 09, 2013, 04:58 pm by Remmy

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
  • Characters: Oleander
one more person, in love with those wings.

eeeeeeh...

I was wondering the same

Signature by Lonicera
✞ If my wings should fail me, Lord. Please meet me with another pair✞
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow
I would actually like this being added cause there are some 9.0 flyers that look really nice but it's a shame that they dont have the 13.0 speed

Offline gwyn

• Oblivion Leader
  • Characters: AndreaGwyn, GwynAndrea,
  • Faction: Oblivion
It would be nice if you could upgrade any of the flights for the same cost as the top flights, I like the looks of a lot of the slower flights myself.

Level 30 base

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: HellRazor
I like this idea, I like some of the lower flights to.

Offline 🌙

• sux
  • not doing commissions pls do not ask
--------------------
Last Edit: Feb 09, 2015, 02:39 pm by ♪

Offline 엔젤ღ

• Sacred Radiance
  • k-pop'ers and yaoi fan ❤
  • Characters: AngeliqMyst
Idk the point of having flights that are faster than npc but slower than rare anyways.
Just put them all as rare if they aren't npc ones and have the widget if you really want an npc one to be that fast.
as she say +1

i farming dem post no hate :c
AngeliqMyst - Sage Mystic

yaoi<3

Offline lunadragon

I don't know how many other people have this problem, but I've got the Demon Wings for my sin. I love these wings because they go perfectly with her name, but the fact that they are 9.0 really bums me out. I really don't want to get a different pair, but I really need fast wings for pking and things of the sort.

I was just wondering if there is a way to implement wing widgets into this game. Make them equal to the Rare Flight Token. I know they did it in PWI that way where if you wanted to upgrade a low pair of wings it would cost the same amount as buying the highest ones. I'm totally willing to pay the extra amount to be able to upgrade these wings.

Edit: Had to change the topic name to "wing widgets" instead of "wind widgets". Ugh, finals week is getting to me.

Offline lunadragon

I love the idea. Add land mounts too! I love many of the mounts and flights!

Offline csenger41

• Characters: Nandiel
  • Faction: Girls
Good idea, I'm all for it too.