Epic Perfect World

Cant enter game. :(

Offline brabra1234

When ever i try to log in it says unable to connect to server, but still it when i choose ether epic pw 1 or 2 it looks like the server is online, can somebody plz tell me what to do?  :tiger-7: :tiger-21:

Offline Melody⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • ♥ Ruin was here (and so was Toots). TangleNub(ew)
  • Characters: Melody|Harmony
  • Faction: EPW_Team
Try restarting the client. If that doesn't work, open the patcher or game launcher and select Verify. Also make sure it's up to date.

There may be an issue with your internet connection otherwise, as the server is online.

♥ Love and will miss you guys ♥
Resigned to start playing real life c:

Offline brabra1234

I have tried all of these it did not work, im not having any problems with my internet, thanks anyway :)

Offline Ellipsis

• What has this world come to...
I have tried all of these it did not work, im not having any problems with my internet, thanks anyway :)
Try going into your Launcher folder and running fixit. When something like that happens to me, this usually fixes it
Ellipsis - Sage Mystic

Offline brabra1234

Try going into your Launcher folder and running fixit. When something like that happens to me, this usually fixes it
I have already tried that :/

Offline bigman

• Beginner
Ive registerd and enterd game but i cant sighn into game But only sighn into on site how come ?

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
Ive registerd and enterd game but i cant sighn into game But only sighn into on site how come ?
Forum profile/account =/= game account.
You have to make a game account.
(:

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: HellRazor
Register a game account here. http://panel.epicpw.com/register.php