Epic Perfect World

saftey lock on character

:'(   the safety lock on my character cannot be reset. i have tried changing the time setting to 1 min. but still the same. and the lock is closed for every character of the account. Please help, i can't trade or do anything with the NPC.

Account username- kilanglongkumer
Character name- magicbeen                 (by the way every character in this account is effected)

vlntbty

You have to set it to 1 minute and then leave it alone for three days. After that it will be back to 1 minute always.

Offline Melody⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • ♥ Ruin was here (and so was Toots). TangleNub(ew)
  • Characters: Melody|Harmony
  • Faction: EPW_Team
You have to set it to 1 minute and then leave it alone for three days. After that it will be back to 1 minute always.

^

You must not touch it for 3 days. If you do, it resets the 3-day period again.

♥ Love and will miss you guys ♥
Resigned to start playing real life c:

Offline Broobndoobn

• Old Player
Alternatively, wait out the timer then set it to one minute.

Offline Ellipsis

• What has this world come to...
Alternatively, wait out the timer then set it to one minute.
It still take 3 days for the timer to change, if I remember correctly. I used to use SL. Even after timer has expired and I tried to change the duration of the lock, I still got the message telling me that I must wait 3 days.
I could be wrong, as it's been a while since I've used SL. It may have changed since then.
Ellipsis - Sage Mystic

Offline gwyn

• Oblivion Leader
  • Characters: AndreaGwyn, GwynAndrea,
  • Faction: Oblivion
I have to wonder why people bother changing their safety lock, its not like guardian scrolls are hard to get here. With guardian scrolls you do not need a safety lock.

Level 30 base

Offline Ellipsis

• What has this world come to...
I have to wonder why people bother changing their safety lock, its not like guardian scrolls are hard to get here. With guardian scrolls you do not need a safety lock.
I'm in 100% agreement with this.
Ellipsis - Sage Mystic