Epic Perfect World

A good fairy for Veno

Offline Frozenhelix

• Beginner
Anyone know what stats, skills, etc. I should get on my fairy for pk and pve on a veno?

Offline ☢Thug Life☢

• Whoop Whoop
  • If the ride is more fly, then you must buy.
  • Characters: Manic
  • Faction: ♏ONSTER
Quote from: Agatio on 8/21/2013 at 03:59:55 pm
I spam dartle on demon spark, bitch please

Offline Ellipsis

• What has this world come to...
Anyone know what stats, skills, etc. I should get on my fairy for pk and pve on a veno?
Really, it just depends on your playstyle and your preference. For example, do you like a defensive genie better or an offensive genie? Do you prefer to have your genie do damage or do you prefer to have anti-stun lock genie.

However, some of the main choices you should choose from on any genie would be AD and/or Expel, Extreme Poison, and Fortify. I'm not saying you MUST have those skills, I'm saying they are main candidates for genie skills.
Ellipsis - Sage Mystic

Offline Vixen ♡

• playing since 06/11/2012
  • do you speak husky?
it very much depends on your play style. for me my veno is HA so her genie is set for an HA veno :)
♥You can't throw me to the wolves they come when I call.. because I'm their mother♥
♥A fox is a WOLF who sends flowers♥
♥Trying to understand the behavior of some people is like trying to smell the color.... 9 :P
♥people with narrow minds have broad tongues♥
♥if the heart knows only love. Hate and Fear run and hide♥
♥The poor long for riches, the rich long for heaven, but the wise desire tranquility♥
artwork done by me ^^

Offline dove

• Forum Veteran
I suggest a mag + vit genie.

But then again, it's your own choice.

Offline Frozenhelix

• Beginner
Alright thank you guys, but I was wondering what stats should I aim for on r8. I already know I should aim for purify or w/e it called on the pataka and def levels.