Epic Perfect World

Hey

Offline StrawBerry

Helll guys or GM

Is it possible to change my name in the game ?

vlntbty

Yes, with an Identity Stone. Costs about 2k EC.

Angelica

Hello,
Yes it is possible. You need an ID stone for it, you can get it for EC ingame if someone is selling or you can get it for 10 Points in the Points Shop under User Panel.

Offline StrawBerry

Dang! U have to pay for evrything in this game xD
It's hard to farm when someone is killing u at NS .. That 2 k of EC is inpossible xD

Well thank you guys .. I gues i just have to stay with AsianCutie .
I just wanna change it cause i got racist msg sometimes xD
But we cant avoid it anyway lol

Offline Kewee

• Old Player
  • It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?”
  • Faction: GoodGame
Dang! U have to pay for evrything in this game xD
It's hard to farm when someone is killing u at NS .. That 2 k of EC is inpossible xD

Well thank you guys .. I gues i just have to stay with AsianCutie .
I just wanna change it cause i got racist msg sometimes xD
But we cant avoid it anyway lol
There's quite a few ways to get EC quite easily that doesn't involve a ton of PK. You can do BH everyday on a few toons, make alts too if you can and just do BH. Sell the supply tokens you have which is around 75 ec, along with the 15 you get by default for doing BH, which is 90 ec. Chance of 50/100 ec divines. Stealth pv with a sin, slow but at least it's okay, not advised though. Maybe do full WS runs too. Ask guildies or friends to defend pavs for you for free, or wc for pav defenders, which is around 20 - 50 ec depending if x2 or not. Do TT 3-3, time consuming but pays well, I don't know how to help here since I hate TT and never do it.

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran
There's quite a few ways to get EC quite easily that doesn't involve a ton of PK. You can do BH everyday on a few toons, make alts too if you can and just do BH. Sell the supply tokens you have which is around 75 ec, along with the 15 you get by default for doing BH, which is 90 ec. Chance of 50/100 ec divines. Stealth pv with a sin, slow but at least it's okay, not advised though. Maybe do full WS runs too. Ask guildies or friends to defend pavs for you for free, or wc for pav defenders, which is around 20 - 50 ec depending if x2 or not. Do TT 3-3, time consuming but pays well, I don't know how to help here since I hate TT and never do it.

Worms level farming

Offline StrawBerry

Worms level farming

Oh i'm too lazy to do all that kind of stuff haha .. Besides i work full time  i wont have time ..
I even tried doing SOT and ABBA . Until now i only got 2 abba and 2 sot lol. Naa i think 'll be forever noob haha

Offline Orichalcos

Oh i'm too lazy to do all that kind of stuff haha .. Besides i work full time  i wont have time ..
I even tried doing SOT and ABBA . Until now i only got 2 abba and 2 sot lol. Naa i think 'll be forever noob haha
If you work, then just charge 10$ and go change it ^^

Offline Kewee

• Old Player
  • It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?”
  • Faction: GoodGame

Worms level farming
:normal-12:

I thought the same thing, after a year of playing on server, I finally got TM cape, decent r8, tome, and a ton of crap. Pretty surprising really. Just take your time.

Offline StrawBerry

Not trying to sound like a cheap but for changing a name why do u have to spend money ? I mean if you have a valid reason to change it .. But i guess i just have to do that .. Then how ? Lol

Offline Resolve

• Flurry of Dancing Flames
  • Characters: Resolve
  • Faction: Apollumi\Nohomo
Not trying to sound like a cheap but for changing a name why do u have to spend money ? I mean if you have a valid reason to change it .. But i guess i just have to do that .. Then how ? Lol

Just be ZFlashx lvl and drop 2k euros on game np.

We're nothing like God. Not only do we have limited powers, but sometimes we're driven to become the devil himself.

Angelica

Well, if you want to change it because of the racism you get, you could always take a screenie about anyone sending you racist messages and post on the Helpdesk, it will be taken care of. If it's constantly the same person, you can also just blacklist them.

Insanity

Just be ZFlashx lvl and drop 2k euros on game np.
why so poor

Offline Resolve

• Flurry of Dancing Flames
  • Characters: Resolve
  • Faction: Apollumi\Nohomo
why so poor

I not saying its a bad thing to drop money he can do what he wants with it aw. I poor because Obama an Idiot aw.

We're nothing like God. Not only do we have limited powers, but sometimes we're driven to become the devil himself.

Offline StrawBerry

Well, if you want to change it because of the racism you get, you could always take a screenie about anyone sending you racist messages and post on the Helpdesk, it will be taken care of. If it's constantly the same person, you can also just blacklist them.

Trust me i have tons of people on my block list lol .. Not just racists but pervs too lol but yea that wasnt a bad idea
I guess i've been really stupid not to take a screenshot  and post it here haha . I'd love to see that people ban xD