Epic Perfect World

Cant enter the world anymore..

Offline KrabbyPatty

• Beginner
  • Characters: KrabbyPatty
  • Faction: GoodGame
whenever my character teleported at DREAMWEAVER port.. the client suddenly disappears.. and i cannot use them anymore.. i can log on them to character select page.. but when it loads to enter the world.. the client disappears.. ive done it many times..

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
whenever my character teleported at DREAMWEAVER port.. the client suddenly disappears.. and i cannot use them anymore.. i can log on them to character select page.. but when it loads to enter the world.. the client disappears.. ive done it many times..
well you should ask a gm to log your char and move it from there
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
Post this in the helpdesk section, you will probably get a faster response there. Also, if you haven't tried this yet, go into your client settings and turn all your graphics to the absolute minimum before trying to log on.  It occasionally fixes crash issues like these.

Angelica

Post this in the helpdesk section, you will probably get a faster response there. Also, if you haven't tried this yet, go into your client settings and turn all your graphics to the absolute minimum before trying to log on.  It occasionally fixes crash issues like these.
This. GMs are constantly checking the Helpdesk, here your question will most likely get lost.

www.epicpw.com/helpdesk/

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Moving the character will not prevent him from crashing again, I suggested him re-downloading the client as I don't see any other solution.

Offline SoKa

• Top-class smartass
  • Was geht ab? :D
  • Characters: SoKa
  • Faction: ThaClicK
I had this once happen to me on PWI.

There the solution was to move your char up on login screen...like when the loading screen shows up you press w a d or s and then it didnt crash for me anymore.

I dont know if that works here, just a suggestion.

Offline Broobndoobn

• Old Player
I spoke to you last night about this for you from my shop alt, actually.

Now that I've gotten some sleep and woken back up, I remember a fix to this that used to work several times when it happened to me.

Open your patcher and click on "Graphics". Make sure to turn everything down, entirely, and start the client up. See if that'll help. If not, then I really do not know how to get it to work.

Good luck!