Epic Perfect World

This is what happens when a woman doesn't stay in the kitchen

Offline Mussi

So all women needs to stay in the kitchen?  im srry i dont  have one xd  :P

BLASPHEMY!

Zai im only 20 lol xd yes i actually LOVE to cook.. Wanted to be a famous cook but docs says just a few years in the busines might force me to either give up the carreer or a wheelchair. .. But if i had a kitchen i would implement a computer in it and play abd cook on the same time xd

Oh danggggg. I give you two thumbs up. I think all females should follow your example.  :D

How does cooking relate to having to give up or ending up in a wheelchair? Makes absolutely no sense to me.  ???

i wanted to be a proffessional one like nigella lawson, jamie oliver, gordon ramsay... all those... but my back isnt strong enough.. i was carrying some piece of meat on 30-40 kg meat across a parking lot at a restaurant and my back snapped. it was excruciating paines and i was sick for 2 months ( good money though) but better find another job than sitting in a wheelchair or having no job at a age of 25 ^^

Offline Zaibeast'

• Old Player
  • *lalalala* Sins are OP *lalalala*

BLASPHEMY!

Zai im only 20 lol xd yes i actually LOVE to cook.. Wanted to be a famous cook but docs says just a few years in the busines might force me to either give up the carreer or a wheelchair. .. But if i had a kitchen i would implement a computer in it and play abd cook on the same time xd

Oh danggggg. I give you two thumbs up. I think all females should follow your example.  :D

How does cooking relate to having to give up or ending up in a wheelchair? Makes absolutely no sense to me.  ???

i wanted to be a proffessional one like nigella lawson, jamie oliver, gordon ramsay... all those... but my back isnt strong enough.. i was carrying some piece of meat on 30-40 kg meat across a parking lot at a restaurant and my back snapped. it was excruciating paines and i was sick for 2 months ( good money though) but better find another job than sitting in a wheelchair or having no job at a age of 25 ^^

:o I didn't realize cooking was that dangerous
Zaibeast - 150 Demon Barbarian
Dynasti - 150 Demon Archer
Peekabooo - 150 Demon Assassin
Peekabam - 150 Sage Psychic

Offline Mussi

BLASPHEMY!

Well its a kitchen xd hot pans and sharp knives and heavy stuff with verywet floors sometimes xd

Offline Bowydude

• I am good and you are not.
  • Characters: Bowydude
  • Faction: Xpendable
LOL. Plain and Simple LOL.

stop quoting so much ><
You Better Be Scared...

Offline Mussi

stop reading too much  bowy :P

Offline Zaibeast'

• Old Player
  • *lalalala* Sins are OP *lalalala*

BLASPHEMY!

Well its a kitchen xd hot pans and sharp knives and heavy stuff with verywet floors sometimes xd

Quotes again, just for bowy
Zaibeast - 150 Demon Barbarian
Dynasti - 150 Demon Archer
Peekabooo - 150 Demon Assassin
Peekabam - 150 Sage Psychic