Epic Perfect World

nation war supply tokens issue...

Offline Vixen ♡

• playing since 06/11/2012
  • do you speak husky?
i participated for the 2 hours.. i had a decent score... and i got no supply tokens!! :( for 2 hours i could have been doing somthing else xD.. any help on  this? or have any of u had this problem?
♥You can't throw me to the wolves they come when I call.. because I'm their mother♥
♥A fox is a WOLF who sends flowers♥
♥Trying to understand the behavior of some people is like trying to smell the color.... 9 :P
♥people with narrow minds have broad tongues♥
♥if the heart knows only love. Hate and Fear run and hide♥
♥The poor long for riches, the rich long for heaven, but the wise desire tranquility♥
artwork done by me ^^

Offline Kewee

• Old Player
  • It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?”
  • Faction: GoodGame
o_o do you mean when you got mail that there weren't any in there?

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
What score did you receive? and what nation and place did you end up in? If you're in the last place nations (3rd, 4th) you need a minimum of like 2-3k personal score to be able to qualify for a prize. If you had more than that, then you shouldve received a share of the tokens  :-X

Oh and once you join NW, you will receive mail from the NW npc saying if you got a prize or not.

Offline Vixen ♡

• do you speak husky?
yea i had an 8k score and was in flame nation today i think they were 2nd.. still kinda new to it anyway i did get mail and it said i had a low score o.o;;;;; and i know that wasnt the case :(
♥You can't throw me to the wolves they come when I call.. because I'm their mother♥
♥Trying to understand the behavior of some people is like trying to smell the color.... 9 :P
♥The poor long for riches, the rich long for heaven, but the wise desire tranquility♥
artwork done by me ^^

Offline RainsWolf

• My Little Boo
  • There are scars that make us who we are. But without them, we don't exist.
  • Characters: Ravenshield RainsWolf
  • Faction: GotMilk
its happen on pwi where ppl have gotten 8k points if not more and havnt gotten any tokens
am not 100% sure on this and someone correct me if am worng
 you need to be in 3 winning battles to recive any tokens ?
8k points is more then eoungh really to get tokens
 i got around 10.5k -11k + ish points and 269 tokens in the lossing nation

Last Edit: Dec 07, 2013, 03:57 am by wolfies

Offline Travar

• Characters: Travar
  • Faction: Outcasts
i had 17,5k credit i think and got only 295 in flame who was  tied for 1st with dark...
thats low if you ask me... :/
and ppl in dark with lower score got 300+

Offline Milan

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants

you need to be in 3 winning battles to recive any tokens ?
Nah, depends on many things.. Could be 1, could be 10

i got just over 10k points and 269 tokens in the lossing nation
I had 13k and got 201 in last nation so u lie :(
Last Edit: Dec 07, 2013, 03:30 am by ƔὌṖ

Offline RainsWolf

• My Little Boo
  • There are scars that make us who we are. But without them, we don't exist.
  • Characters: Ravenshield RainsWolf
  • Faction: GotMilk
here bandit try this link out
http://epicpw.com/guides/nation-wars-math-and-dynamics/
it may help you understand the maths of it better

Every nation get tokens, 1rs,2nd,3rd or 4th no metter
Ya i know every nations gets tokens
I had 13k and got 201 in last nation so u lie :(
Never >:D this worse nw ive done point wise >:D
Last Edit: Dec 07, 2013, 07:18 am by wolfies

Offline IsCo

• ~The Original Tideborn~
  • Characters: IsCo , CowardlyDog
  • Faction: Ducks
i had 16k and got 440 ish tokens that was like a month ago? thats the only nw i ve been on :P
i think i was in flame nation .. idk it perhaps depends on kills?

Offline Travar

• Characters: Travar
  • Faction: Outcasts
i had 16k and got 440 ish tokens that was like a month ago? thats the only nw i ve been on :P
i think i was in flame nation .. idk it perhaps depends on kills?

personal credit depends on damage you deal, damage you recieve and kills...
max number of credits in 1 fight is 24,5k, and winning nation gets 60-70% of that score, losing nation gets 30-40%

i remember going 1v20 with bm, tank as much as i could and i was getting 2k+ a map, but it doesnt mean anything if nation loses at the end

Vegas

If you're only in losing battles or if you don't contribute anything to the battles the score doesnt matter because you will get 0 tokens. Try to kill some ppl, carry the flag etc and you should be fine.

Offline AlmostFamous

• Amor Vincit Omnia
  • Characters: AlmostFamous
yea i had an 8k score and was in flame nation today i think they were 2nd.. still kinda new to it anyway i did get mail and it said i had a low score o.o;;;;; and i know that wasnt the case :(

I entered nw a few weeks ago with a friend, I got 14k personal credit as instant cast archer, they got 14k as a sin. Same nation, I think i had like 200 less score, and I got 0 tokens, nw after that, I was there for 40 minutes got 10k and got like 200 supply tokens. So imo its random, just pray and hope :)
Mvlti svnt vocati, pavci vero electi

Offline Broobndoobn

• Old Player
personal credit depends on damage you deal, damage you recieve and kills...

This is incorrect. You get personal credits based on everything you do. Whether it be buffing, taking damage, or anything else. As long as you don't just stand there, you are gaining personal credits. Just some gives more than others.

Offline Vixen ♡

• do you speak husky?
ah ok thank you all for the input. i was killing and purging/debuffing like a veno should was just sad to see i got none.. makes me not want to go again for awhile  :'(
artwork done by me ^^