Epic Perfect World

Defiance - PK Video by Cynix

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
Well, just look at your squad in the video. Barely anyone dies, especially while you were doing pk with s.Korea. It is due to what I have mentioned above. Everyone knows that you are a good player. I also know how easy it is to cheat with editing;longer sequences you cheater.)
I don't understand what you mean by cheating o.o  The clips are actually pretty long in real time, and most of them are only cut because the pk stops.  I could record myself standing around waiting if you'd like.

Believe it or not, most S.K. fights I've recorded were outnumbered.  Just because people didn't die doesn't mean we had excessive numbers.  I don't pk with randoms.  My squads are (for the most part) organized.  We support each other and keep each other alive.  Numbers aren't everything.
I'm basically 40

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
Well, just look at your squad in the video. Barely anyone dies, especially while you were doing pk with s.Korea. It is due to what I have mentioned above. Everyone knows that you are a good player. I also know how easy it is to cheat with editing;longer sequences you cheater.)
ahahaha littleapa mad because every1 kills him in pk llelelelelelele ahhahaha master lvl laughter
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv

Offline Tanadon

Im pretty sure Cynix didn't record that ass beating Nohomo gave Destruct this evening. So many haters on NoHomo..We Pk all the time. we cant help that you other factions need 3:1 ratio to beat us. During day we have to fight GA,TC, Ares, Worms, all same time. At night, we face all continent of Asia. So please haters..learn facts before opening that mouth.

We only fight Xpend/Destruct when they get rolled 24/7 on storm and come to EPW and get rolled here too.

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
People say 'outnumber', but to be honest it's not always intentional. Not the guilds fault is they have more active people than you that pk rather than pve. :-X

Although in some cases certain guilds are known to fac sig when numbers are even.

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Hi,weren't talking about numbers,we were talking about QQ .

Offline 🌸

• -
Hi,weren't talking about numbers,we were talking about QQ .
we cant help that you other factions need 3:1 ratio to beat us.

Offline dove

• Forum Veteran
we cant help that you other factions need 3:1 ratio to beat us.

No faction needs a 3:1 ratio to beat you.  :normal-19:

Angelica

We Pk all the time. we cant help that you other factions need 3:1 ratio to beat us.

We only fight Xpend/Destruct when they get rolled 24/7 on storm and come to EPW and get rolled here too.
:normal-2: Made my day.

Offline 🌸

• -
Okay, let's get back on the topic of Cynix's video. :normal-27:

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
I just cried a little bit  :normal-2:

Okay, let's get back on the topic of Cynix's video. :normal-27:
ty lol
I'm basically 40

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
I wish i could pk as good as this handsome young black man , such level and skill wow, never seen
i feel like i'm dead

Offline MorbidAngel

• Dragon Seeker
  • 1 man army
cynix I think the last time you've had even pk is when it was the 1vs1 comp that you beat me in. Other then that it had just been outnumber to win :D

Morbid/\ngel - 150 seeker

Offline 🌸

• -
Anything off topic from this post will be deleted.
Everything is clean so stay on topic.
Thanks. ^-^

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
cynix I think the last time you've had even pk is when it was the 1vs1 comp that you beat me in. Other then that it had just been outnumber to win :D
I'm basically 40