Epic Perfect World

Last few days 8+ hours a day without a GM?

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
Magestic is active alot, but i haven't seen Tangle...

Tangle's timezone is like, way different I think o.o
I don't log ingame much due to school and stuff, but on forums, if/when I happen to see her status as online, its always like past 11 or 11;30 ish for me. :/ (And I'm in the north american time zone(canada. I not american.)).

(:

Offline AOH

• Old Player
  • Characters: Aids
  • Faction: Ŧα†αlι†y
Man how often your even need a GM theres guides a plenty on forums and like even if you donated n had issues you couldnt wait 8 hrs to talk with someone about it? anywayi seen ruin on earlier and see night alot at west intersection and alexypk was doen event yesterday i believe but i dont usually pay much attention to that sorta thing.

Offline Dewy

I miss a GM during my mornings (ST +2) when apparently it is tagalog time in World Chat. Annoying to see it happen day after day.

But in all the time I played here, I never needed a GM. The guides, the forums or fellow-players usually provide me with an answer. Other stuff can wait. May have something to do with the fact that I don't need GM's to have a good time playing or, when bored, simply log off and get back to rl.

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
Tangle has been on and hosted events on most days since she got hired, but she's not in Euro/US timezone and she has a job so that might be why you guys don't always see her. She covers the timezone that everyone complained had no GM on, now it does.
best gm 2k10
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Ethalithiel

• D' Seeker who Seeks Food
  • Teach me how to one hit :P
  • Characters: Ethalithiel, Ethanialithiel(EvilTouch's Request)
  • Faction: Aftermath
Remember GMs are People not Immortal XD they sleep and earn money XD

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
I'm sure it's hard to find GMs for every timezone, also don't point fingers at GMs without evidence. It's really rude and obnoxious.

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
I'm sure it's hard to find GMs for every timezone, also don't point fingers at GMs without evidence. It's really rude and obnoxious.
Kera never on when needed for support pls kick :normal-12:
This has nothing to do with the fact she wont marry me :(((
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Night⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • Agatio was too ♥ +Cedes
  • Characters: *Retired*
  • Faction: N/A
All of these replies is why I LOVE our community. Thank you guys for being so understanding during this busy time of year. A few days doesn't make the difference. But either way we are here for you, whether in game or on forum. Hope you all have a WONDERFUL holiday season <3
RETIRED
I guess everyone was on my profile :$ 

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead
I LOVE GMs and Coffee best admin!!!
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline Melody⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • ♥ Ruin was here (and so was Toots). TangleNub(ew)
  • Characters: Melody|Harmony
  • Faction: EPW_Team
Hai.

I've been working 8hr + days at my irl job leading up to Xmas and I am also in an opposite timezone to everyone else. I am on at least 3hrs a day minimum and activate or host an event every time I am on. I've been working on a new TT guide for the past two weeks, I have an Xmas event planned and I have also been working on a new PVP event. I am also on forums 24hrs a day on my phone to try and compensate.

We have lives too and the server is hardly dying.

Perhaps asking one of us or messaging before posting on forums might have been a better option =x

if you ask me Sheikah instead of Tangle!

Thanks. Thought I was doing a good job. Guess not.

♥ Love and will miss you guys ♥
Resigned to start playing real life c:

Offline Dendoora☆

• Another artist
  • Characters: Dendoora
Q~Q I love all the GM's and I want them to know they all do a great job when they do it. There's no best nor worst GM in my opinion. They do what they CAN, and THAT is what matters D:

Offline Bre.

• lelo.
  • Characters: Strategist

Don't mad GM.

[16:47:01] Bre: this creeps me out.
[16:47:32] Zilara: Lmfaoo

Offline AlmostFamous

• Amor Vincit Omnia
  • Characters: AlmostFamous
. Plus this time of year with Christmas coming so quick RL gets hectic. W

I fully support the fact rl comes first, Christmas is a busy time for everybody and activity levels should drop during this period. But using this line is an awful example, Christmas doesn't come quickly, the speed of it never increase, its every 364 days ( Apart from a leap year ) From the last Christmas, the date never changes, 25th of December every year. So yes, I support gms have a life, and anybody excepting 8+hours of activity around this time of year is a moron, but just say that, don't say it comes fast...
Mvlti svnt vocati, pavci vero electi

Offline Dendoora☆

• Another artist
  • Characters: Dendoora
I fully support the fact rl comes first, Christmas is a busy time for everybody and activity levels should drop during this period. But using this line is an awful example, Christmas doesn't come quickly, the speed of it never increase, its every 364 days ( Apart from a leap year ) From the last Christmas, the date never changes, 25th of December every year. So yes, I support gms have a life, and anybody excepting 8+hours of activity around this time of year is a moron, but just say that, don't say it comes fast...
Your sense of time might be different, in some years they are faster, other years slower depending on your senses.

Offline AlmostFamous

• Amor Vincit Omnia
  • Characters: AlmostFamous
Your sense of time might be different, in some years they are faster, other years slower depending on your senses.
Unless during Christmas the number of seconds in a minute or minutes in a hour or the hours in a day changes, its the same time. As far as im aware, 60 seconds in a minute, 60 minutes in an hour, and 24 hours in a day, all year round. But of course if that changes during Christmas please publish your work as you have made a marvelous discovery.

All that changes is the duration to Christmas, its now 19 days, as apposed to the 150 it was a while ago. Its not like you don't see it coming, unless of course you have no idea when Christmas is, and have failed to realize that its the same date every year, then those people can be excused as they have mental issues.
Mvlti svnt vocati, pavci vero electi