Epic Perfect World

Last few days 8+ hours a day without a GM?

Offline Travar

• Characters: Travar
  • Faction: Outcasts
The title says pretty much everything... The server is dying without GM's online and without events...
Ummm.. Any info why's there no GM's online? :/

Offline Broobndoobn

• Old Player
Have noticed it to, but I don't see the server "dying" at all. There are still events aplenty, maybe just less than slightly normal. We also gotta keep in mind that recently two (I believe) GM's are no longer around. Then Sleep is doing exams.

Offline Travar

trial gm's*
but if you ask me Sheikah instead of Tangle!

Offline Escorian

• Old Player
I agree with the above post but its because I havent even seen the other 2 gms since they became official gms except on thanksgiving for 1 event.

Ty Chiibi for the great Avatar and Siggy <3

Vote for your favorite smiley.

http://epicpw.com/general-discussion/what-is-your-favorite-smiley/

Offline Travar

I agree with the above post but its because I havent even seen the other 2 gms since they became official gms except on thanksgiving for 1 event.

Magestic is active alot, but i haven't seen Tangle...
And Sheikah was really doing good job, hosting events and everything... And I dont even remember seeing Tangle very active during trial session :/

Offline Night⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • Agatio was too ♥ +Cedes
  • Characters: *Retired*
  • Faction: N/A
You guys need to keep in mind that most of us have School/Jobs on top of this. Plus this time of year with Christmas coming so quick RL gets hectic. We try to be online as much as we can but sometimes things need to be handled irl first.
RETIRED
I guess everyone was on my profile :$ 

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
December is hectic for anyone.  The holidays sap all the time out of everyone, I swear. 

It should go back to normal come January.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Jolhans

• Old Player
trial gm's*
but if you ask me Sheikah instead of Tangle!

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
You guys need to keep in mind that most of us have School/Jobs on top of this. Plus this time of year with Christmas coming so quick RL gets hectic. We try to be online as much as we can but sometimes things need to be handled irl first.
^

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
I'm basically 40

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: HellRazor
Its possible that its due to timezone differences. I see Magestic on all the time when I get home. Rarely Tangle but that could be the reason. The gm's are here unless stated like Sleep, Some of us don't see them because their time regions. And like Night said its getting to that point of the year where everyone is rushing to study and buy gifts for everyone  :-X

Offline Kaleidoscope

• Tangle was here ♥
  • Surge was here ♥
Tangle has been on and hosted events on most days since she got hired, but she's not in Euro/US timezone and she has a job so that might be why you guys don't always see her. She covers the timezone that everyone complained had no GM on, now it does.

Offline IsCo

• ~The Original Tideborn~
  • Characters: IsCo , CowardlyDog
  • Faction: Ducks
Magestic For President!!!  8)

Offline RainsWolf

• My Little Boo
  • There are scars that make us who we are. But without them, we don't exist.
  • Characters: Ravenshield RainsWolf
  • Faction: GotMilk
The title says pretty much everything... The server is dying without GM's online and without events...
Ummm.. Any info why's there no GM's online? :/

the server isnt dying  get ya facts right

Magestic was holding the cube race only like 2 days agos and there been other events has well
the other thing you have to remeber Gm are human not robots and its that time of year when
everything get silly n mad
and its time for familys 

events ive seen off the top my head the last few days or so
heaven vs hell
girls vs boys
1 vs 1
capture the flag
cube race
wc event cant remeber which it was and been a few others
Last Edit: Dec 06, 2013, 04:59 am by wolfies

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: HellRazor
Should also add, if your in a must need (Urgent) You can always post in the Helpdesk for assistance.