Epic Perfect World

HELP

Offline Zuxtain

It really depends on the stats you get from your r8 armour. Most people start with dragon but get r8 and roll. They wear the dragon until they get decent stats then switch over. As for wep, I use dragon and r8. It really just depends on stats in the end. Dragon has alright preset stats whereas with r8, you could protentially get way better stats that suit your class more such as int for APS class or chan for arcane class instead of vit that you get with the armour.

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
R8 armor and dragon weapon ftw. I use this combination on my magic classes due to the dependency that mag classes have on channeling, esp on slower chan classes like venomancers. If you can get lucky with your stats, R8 has a huge boost over dragon gears, and as Soaring said, R8 armor already provides a boost due to its Atk and Def level bonuses even if you lose some stats in the process.

Offline MorbidAngel

• Dragon Seeker
  • 1 man army
depends on the class, stats and gear. im the only dragon seeker left but still can drop a lot of r8 people. depend on your skill and improve your gear overtime and youll reach a point where your one of the top.

Morbid/\ngel - 150 seeker

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
R8 armor and dragon weapon ftw. I use this combination on my magic classes due to the dependency that mag classes have on channeling, esp on slower chan classes like venomancers. If you can get lucky with your stats, R8 has a huge boost over dragon gears, and as Soaring said, R8 armor already provides a boost due to its Atk and Def level bonuses even if you lose some stats in the process.

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.