Epic Perfect World

Boss Event

Offline naty92

Hi can we know until wen we can do the card boss?ty

Offline Chire

Which card bosses? The one you make in OHT or the ones from the Anniversary NPC?
KingCobra guides to dph and aps assasin. pay attention to the veri simple steps.
Aps assasin
1-donate ur house and live in a box to get 0.15 wrist on rank 8
2-get a genie with absolute domain,holy path,and 1 lv wind shield for 5 aps.
3-get shitload of wood pills and go ***ing pk

Dph assasin

1-Buy Rank 8 and pray allah for gof daggers and crit/dex on gear
2-Pray Allah for zerk+ crits and use earth rift like retarded  (Pray require minium of 6 hours a day for max gof proc)
...IF none of that work delete epic>go play Hello Kitty :normal-1:

Offline ~TheQueenB~

• ~#IDFWU~
  • $$ Life is Good $$
  • Characters: I am Legion
  • Faction: GAME=FUN Leader
oh, thanks for reminding me to go and check for the summon posts in frost today :O still have about four or five to run yet :O
~RUMORS are carried by HATERS, spread by FOOLS, & accepted by IDIOTS~

Offline Chire

oh, thanks for reminding me to go and check for the summon posts in frost today :O still have about four or five to run yet :O
Oh so the Anni bosses. If you have Harpy you need veno (must) and tank, maybe some healer or dd'ers just to kill it faster. But man, she a bich x_x
KingCobra guides to dph and aps assasin. pay attention to the veri simple steps.
Aps assasin
1-donate ur house and live in a box to get 0.15 wrist on rank 8
2-get a genie with absolute domain,holy path,and 1 lv wind shield for 5 aps.
3-get shitload of wood pills and go ***ing pk

Dph assasin

1-Buy Rank 8 and pray allah for gof daggers and crit/dex on gear
2-Pray Allah for zerk+ crits and use earth rift like retarded  (Pray require minium of 6 hours a day for max gof proc)
...IF none of that work delete epic>go play Hello Kitty :normal-1:

Offline naty92

anyversary boss i mean i have some boss even harpy is very hard to kill ........saw someone know wen the stone will disapear?

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
Oh so the Anni bosses. If you have Harpy you need veno (must) and tank, maybe some healer or dd'ers just to kill it faster. But man, she a bich x_x

She's mean, but I remember doing her without a veno.  Granted, I had my purge bow on, which made it bearable, but it was doable.  My husband tanked it while I DD/healed (duel client ftw), and we grabbed a few faction members too. 

I also saw a veno tanking it earlier.  I was curious as to what her gear was like (more than likely hybrid), but I ain't that crazy to get close to Harpy if I ain't fighting her.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline micsuper

• Epic CHampion
  • meh
  • Characters: ZEPHYROS..MICSUPPER..
  • Faction: Overseers
actually while we r on the subject of cards (oht ones),,is there any other way to make the oht ones(hammerfall) without having to do the oht card quest as the anni npc has gone.the only reason im asking is because some1 told me ingame that u can make them with EC and was jus wondering if this was true and I really don't wanna do the whole oht quest as it takes bear time to do lol