Epic Perfect World

Herbs for EC @ NPC Material Supplier?

Offline Johania

can you add herbs at any NPC that cost EC (or any other thing like ST or ET) to get them? like a recipe or something.  im asking for it cause in other servers herbs can be obtained through NPC.  Not necessarily to cost EC.

Offline 🌙

• sux
  • not doing commissions pls do not ask
Last Edit: Feb 09, 2015, 02:35 pm by ♪

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran
 :tiger-11: But ppl will make pills from them

:tiger-11: And pills have to cost ec(mystical elixirs)

:tiger-11: Otherwise full abuse

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
:tiger-11: But ppl will make pills from them

:tiger-11: And pills have to cost ec(mystical elixirs)

:tiger-11: Otherwise full abuse
Change your siggy....

And, yeah this might mean full abuse. We get a lot of PvE events like Cave of Sadistic Glee, Sumor Camp Event, Save the Princess, you can farm Mystical Elixirs during these events. I have like 80+ and I ignore most of these events.

Offline Komi

• Ego Crusher
  • Hitmehard > All veno
Other servers again -__-
1/5 of Alamat core.

Offline Broobndoobn

• Old Player
If it's not something you can get from Mystical Elixirs (Such as Ironguards) then take the time to farm them. Not everything should be that easy to get.

Offline Johania

thx for the reply i would like to see more opinions

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: HellRazor
This will kill mystical elixirs imo. I believe along time ago the herb pick rate was increased, But not a lot of people farm herbs anymore. Its quite simple to get Mystical Elixirs from Events. If your in a good faction that does DS event every 2 weeks then you'll be set. Also try to do some world bosses. I believe some drop a few.
Change your siggy....

And, yeah this might mean full abuse. We get a lot of PvE events like Cave of Sadistic Glee, Sumor Camp Event, Save the Princess, you can farm Mystical Elixirs during these events. I have like 80+ and I ignore most of these events.
Just to mention this. Cave of Sadistic Glee is PvP activated.

vlntbty

The herb rates have been increased when you dig them. It doesn't take long to get them. Otherwise you can use Mystical Elixirs. I'd say no to your idea. :/

Offline Vixen ♡

• playing since 06/11/2012
  • do you speak husky?
i often farm for my herbs.. its not to hard to get really :)
♥You can't throw me to the wolves they come when I call.. because I'm their mother♥
♥A fox is a WOLF who sends flowers♥
♥Trying to understand the behavior of some people is like trying to smell the color.... 9 :P
♥people with narrow minds have broad tongues♥
♥if the heart knows only love. Hate and Fear run and hide♥
♥The poor long for riches, the rich long for heaven, but the wise desire tranquility♥
artwork done by me ^^

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
This will kill mystical elixirs imo. I believe along time ago the herb pick rate was increased, But not a lot of people farm herbs anymore. Its quite simple to get Mystical Elixirs from Events. If your in a good faction that does DS event every 2 weeks then you'll be set. Also try to do some world bosses. I believe some drop a few.  Just to mention this. Cave of Sadistic Glee is PvP activated.
I don't know why she's factionless but I'm not one to judge. Anyway, it is PvP activated but its still quite easy to get a few kills, even if you solo it like I do. And yeah, farming the herbs is pretty easy. Elixirs are only 5 ec each (7 - 9 ec now....people keep overpricing everything) but that is still quite manageable.

Offline Johania

I don't know why she's factionless but I'm not one to judge. Anyway, it is PvP activated but its still quite easy to get a few kills, even if you solo it like I do. And yeah, farming the herbs is pretty easy. Elixirs are only 5 ec each (7 - 9 ec now....people keep overpricing everything) but that is still quite manageable.

i am not factionless and i do have IG from base but IG's arent the point BTW only faction that own the land can make the IG.  i just wonder why "the best PW server dont have herbs at an NPC". and it is because many of you cry if you put it in and yell if you put it out.

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: HellRazor
i am not factionless and i do have IG from base but IG's arent the point BTW only faction that own the land can make the IG.  i just wonder why "the best PW server dont have herbs at an NPC". and it is because many of you cry if you put it in and yell if you put it out.
I'm pretty sure we don't have them in the npc's because they've already developed a system to get potions directly with Mystical Elixirs. Adding that method would basically render the other one useless.

Also IG's are not only obtained through owning the proper land, You can get IG's from the faction base manager. They aren't cheap but if you do base quest every day, you can keep up with the amount you might need.

Offline Ethalithiel

• D' Seeker who Seeks Food
  • Teach me how to one hit :P
  • Characters: Ethalithiel, Ethanialithiel(EvilTouch's Request)
  • Faction: Aftermath
Why you are comparing other servers from this Server? Easiest way is go to that server not here. Well if you put Herbs at NPC then it will be abused and making the hunt for Mystical Elixers boring because they can just craft it. I don't know why you suggesting this kind of idea, without thinking. EPW is the best because of there ways not other servers way. Hope you will think first before you suggest :) If this will improve the game or just make the game boring.